Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Dan is the most successful goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Delsaber posted:

moot got a job with google.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

-10 points for saying Bell Centre instead of Molson Centre.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Background: Part of the reason why Kana was blackballed from a lot of Joshi promotions in Japan because of an article she published called "Manifesto" which heavily criticized promotions full of children or models that were highly scripted and just appealing to fans of "Diva" style matches. It seems like all these years later that she still has the same opinions but she says that NXT has bred greater women than Japan's ever had.

She'd have a point if Japan weren't full of so many young, outstanding girls like Hojo (Famous for her elbow drop) Io Shirai (Who wrestles like a mix between Tanahashi and WCW Chris Jericho), Shida & Syuri (Who have a kick-boxing/submission style similar to Kana) and of course the all-around ace Meiko Satomura.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Tell us the real reason, the real reason she was blackballed

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Doesn't invalidate her point. She says that there are individuals doing good work, but the overall industry is a bit hosed.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Delsaber posted:

max landis haha

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

ICHIBAHN posted:

Tell us the real reason, the real reason she was blackballed
Giving a girl a bad concussion after she already knocked her out and talking trash about a bunch of women.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm the most successful goon

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Dexie posted:

Dan Ryckert is the real life Cosmo Kramer.

He plays video games for a living, has a actual feud with Xaiver Woods, has went to a strip club with Mark Henry, holds multiple Guinness world records, is a published author with several successful books, has feuded with Jose Canseco and has kicked his rear end in a crowdfunding competition, is the innovator of pizza roll omelettes, and still has no idea what a mortgage is.

He's a pretty cool guy is what I'm saying.

Also the pioneer of Oreos dipped in nacho cheese.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

dsriggs posted:

:stonk:

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I'm the most successful goon

true words from a staples pump jockey

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
is jerichos twitter just him being an rear end in a top hat to people now

because that rules

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

RealFoxy posted:

Background: Part of the reason why Kana was blackballed from a lot of Joshi promotions in Japan because of an article she published called "Manifesto" which heavily criticized promotions full of children or models that were highly scripted and just appealing to fans of "Diva" style matches. It seems like all these years later that she still has the same opinions but she says that NXT has bred greater women than Japan's ever had.

She'd have a point if Japan weren't full of so many young, outstanding girls like Hojo (Famous for her elbow drop) Io Shirai (Who wrestles like a mix between Tanahashi and WCW Chris Jericho), Shida & Syuri (Who have a kick-boxing/submission style similar to Kana) and of course the all-around ace Meiko Satomura.

I love that elbow drop...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Favorite moves

1. Piledriver (Lawler - classic or Suzuki - Gotch)
2. Arn Anderson's spinebuster
3. Kairi Hojo's elbow drop

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

NickRoweFillea posted:

Favorite moves

1. Piledriver (Lawler - classic or Suzuki - Gotch)
2. Arn Anderson's spinebuster

Arn Anderson's spinebuster will always be my favorite anything. Almost anyone else's spinebuster is my least favorite move. Lazy spinebuster look freaking awful

DancinBrud
Jul 23, 2007

dsriggs posted:

Hayes double-fisting beers, looking like he'd had a couple of dozen earlier & what I assume is his wife looking at him accusingly.
To be fair, it was me she was looking accusingly at.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfxdsfNxvhM

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

https://twitter.com/snoopdogg/status/716990663716388864

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RealFoxy posted:

I disagree. She's not asserting that NXT has greater women than Japan's ever had, she's talking more about the fans than anything.

With that, I can see where she's coming from, and honestly I agree to an extent. The comparison is that fans of Japanse Wrestling want perfection, and basically an ideal match, but WWE fans want to see something new, even if it's not great, and her argument is that the former is stagnant, while the latter leads to more possibility, and that she likes and prefers the WWE mindset more than the Japanese mindset, and that's why she doesn't want to be a seen as a pioneer for Japanese wrestling. I'm more on her side with that, too.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/717013496865533954

:stare:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
This isn't a wrestler on twitter, but it's a pro tweet about wrestling

https://twitter.com/cher/status/717018592483540992

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
She's just angry they got rid of the Divas Championship

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Hey, if you can't laugh at your stalker flying across the Atlantic to show up at multiple appearances of yours, what CAN you laugh at?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
When you have people spending literally multiple thousands of dollars on your barely-worn T-shirt, I guess you probably just accept that sooner or later, you're going to be confronted with potential kidnappings.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Hope Ibushi was one of Triple H's skull men.

https://t.co/VjU7jZts1d

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Natalya always is taking pictures with cool folks. I wonder if Tyson is jealous.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If you haven't seen Kota Ibushi Just watch this match he had with a Young Buck and El Generico

e: Jesus that match was 7 years ago and it's still one of my favorites. Nick Jackson, Ibushi, and Sammi Zayn have all come so far. Jigsaw still sucks

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 4, 2016

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

pressedbunny posted:

When you have people spending literally multiple thousands of dollars on your barely-worn T-shirt, I guess you probably just accept that sooner or later, you're going to be confronted with potential kidnappings.

I'm sure Mrs. Knight can correct any fool that tries.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
One of the bigger stories at Axxess was how popular Paige was. You could write an essay about what went wrong and who's to blame character wise but she seems to be really, really under pushed.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why is she popular

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
1. She's a pretty 23 year old woman.

2. People don't understand quite how unappealing being from Norwich is.

I am Rovert's source.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

dsriggs posted:

what the gently caress

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Wait till you discover the yellow russian.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

keevo posted:

what the gently caress

being able to get people to eat nasty poo poo on a live stream is one of many powerful abilities dan ryckert possesses

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Reddit's insider guy, who seems to be legit, mentioned that there's been a lot of plans for Paige they've just not followed through on, and won't for a while now while Charlotte/Becky/Sasha take centre stage. At one point they were going to pair her with the Wyatts.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ethan's post-Wrestlemania reward meal that he has been building up to on social media for weeks:

https://twitter.com/OfficialEGO/status/717100463137636352

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Super No Vacancy posted:

why is she popular

Home owner

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

FAROOQ posted:

Wait till you discover the yellow russian.

I found a screenshot but nothing telling me what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

NickRoweFillea posted:

Natalya always is taking pictures with cool folks. I wonder if Tyson is jealous.

This is the only way she can get Tyson to pay attention. Also why she wrestles in dominatrix gear.