Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

keane is rubbing off on you

your nodding head av was way better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

your nodding head av was way better

I didn't choose this one either.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

lmao what.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I like this one

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I wish I had all this money to waste on avatars.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Who are you and why do you know my sordid past

It's me diqnol

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Spiros posted:

It's me diqnol

Hi Diqnol I thought you were Merk but I'm still scared of you so its fine

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm going to pay off one of my student loans this month, and that feels kinda good.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

I'm going to pay off one of my student loans this month, and that feels kinda good.

I dream of such a day. Probably not for another 2 years alas.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I started getting aggressive with my payments. My loans are scheduled to be paid off in 2022, but I'm tired of treading water each month. I have enough saved up that I feel like I can start putting an actual dent in my loans, and this will be the first one to get knocked down.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ill start a game tonight so YPM can play a nice normal mafia game.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

Ill start a game tonight so YPM can play a nice normal mafia game.

My timing is horrific.

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Apr 5, 2016

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Nevermind looks like flying leatherman made one.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Flying Leatherman posted:

My timing is horrific.

No worries.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I have a mini (15 players), that I plan on running with MG3 soon. I don't know how close to capacity, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I can have it up as soon as later this week, or whenever the best time is.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Token Female posted:

I have a mini (15 players), that I plan on running with MG3 soon. I don't know how close to capacity, and I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I can have it up as soon as later this week, or whenever the best time is.

you should run it asap

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Token Female saves mafia! hurrah!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Max posted:

I just recently knocked my total across all payments to under $15k and that felt satisfying, knocking one off must feel great.

Token Female posted:

Welcome back!

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

paying off debt is the best investment, besides owning a company...then debt is awesome and you should constantly be in it

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Hello, it's been awhile hasn't it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am watching the new powerpuff girls right now

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I signed up for hulu, quickly searched for Ninja Assassin...wasn't on hulu, closed browser

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

My favorite TV show is MXC.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hmm i am not sure if i like this

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
they stop the show from having a rap battle... what the

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'm messaging the GBS posters that are dead and anyone that asked to replace into the game a link to the monty Python game and Tokes game whenever it opens.

BLOOD TRANSFUSION

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
KK you have successfully recruited gbs posters into our games.

You monster

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

You monster

No actually mafia is dead and buried

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No actually YOU are dead and buried

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Welcome to your hell; a world where Mafia is never truly alive nor dead, but you can never walk away

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
your avatars keep getting worse kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

your avatars keep getting worse kashuno

Not true

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Kashuno posted:

Not true

nuh uh

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
what even is anime?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Kash, your avatar is truly outrageous.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You monster

*sits in chair, quietly contemplating the consequences of actions, 3rd and 4th order effects, while smoking a large pipe*

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Asiina posted:

Kash, your avatar is truly outrageous.

Emerald for insight

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
kash's avatar is still anime for me. i guess like everything else avatars get updated a couple of weeks late here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Gems? Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous