Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

50 when did you suddenly start posting like a reddit poster? I don't remember you doing that in the past.

What happened to the glory days of SA when you can be banned for that poo poo?

reddit is a nerd website for nerds. someone count the votes for me, im too cool for counting, heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

reddit is a nerd website for nerds. someone count the votes for me, im too cool for counting, heh.

I've never actually read a single Reddit thread does that make me the coolest or what?

I have no idea what the vote count is, maybe someone is already dead?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

ya that gets you at least 30 cools

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

50 pounds of bread posted:

ya that gets you at least 30 cools

:feelsgood:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Running out of time to vote Jimson, people.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

My gut says Kashuno > Jimson > JakeP, despite me having more points to write up about JakeP.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote bowmore

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Explain how. Worst thing I could gather was the turbo stuff and his choice to vote 50, but I'd thihnk he'd have just gone with Hal or Jim rather than following Kashuno's vote. Unless you push for a "absolutely not following the thread aand didn't have a general idea of the count" kind of thing.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba102 posted:

Explain how. Worst thing I could gather was the turbo stuff and his choice to vote 50, but I'd thihnk he'd have just gone with Hal or Jim rather than following Kashuno's vote. Unless you push for a "absolutely not following the thread aand didn't have a general idea of the count" kind of thing.

what

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Let me try again.
Why are you voting Bowmore?

I think a scum Bowmore would have voted Jim or Hal during the early turbo joke thing, rather than voting for 50 with a serious but weak reason.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I could see a scum bowmore doing literally nothing except filler posts and excuses, and then maybe pop in with a late vote on whoever the vote leader is at the end of the day (if at all)

I don't see how you can even defend bowmore in this game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
vote fiddy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
especially considering the format at hand, we get 1 mislynch all game. I think the lurkiest poster is the smartest strategy, and really the posts bowmore has made all feel like he either was answering a question that was directly asked to him, or stalling from making any actual reads

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like even with what he is doing now, posting as little as possible and gently pushing for a 50 lynch with no conviction or attempt to get anyone to vote with him

also the fact that as soon as i started talking about him he popped back in with this "im not lurking" post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
not that hal is doing much different with his lightly pushing jimson

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

JakeP posted:

I could see a scum bowmore doing literally nothing except filler posts and excuses, and then maybe pop in with a late vote on whoever the vote leader is at the end of the day (if at all)

I don't see how you can even defend bowmore in this game

Maybe I just don't see Scum Bowmore blatantly following Kashuno's vote (Kashuno is scum, surely).

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and lets be real here jimson is almost definitely just bad town and not scum

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
amoeba could be scum, that light defence of me was pretty bad

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

amoeba could be scum, that light defence of me was pretty bad

I agree

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote amoeba ????

fiddy tomorroq

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote amoeba

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see how it's a light defense. It's a regular defense.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba102 posted:

I don't see how it's a light defense. It's a regular defense.
fair point, still bad though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
To me it seemed more like an unbelieveable defense, in that you were looking for an excuse to clear bowmore rather than legitimately feeling he couldn't be scum based on that

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see scum pushing for a turbo choosing a third way target. I also don't see scum being so in sync, and I can't get past my gut call on Kashuno.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

not that hal is doing much different with his lightly pushing jimson

What is this betrayal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

im having a hard time seeing how bowmore is acting any different than he usually does

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore turning on me just convinces me more he's town. Well at least I have successfully saved Bowmore.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maybe kale is the bad guy after all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't know what it mean that my phone keep changing jake to kale but it probably means they are both bad

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone actually think hal is town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JakeP posted:

anyone actually think hal is town

I'm very confident in it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

"If you don't agree with me you must be scum"
- jakep/kale

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

When is deadline? It's almost 9am I want to go to sleep

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sometime Monday night is the only info.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'd say we have until Opop shows up.

Jake what do you think of Kashuno?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Same goes for Hal/Bowmore/anyone else who's here.

Kashuno bandwagoned on Jake's bad lurker vote. Bad because it was the weekend. Worse because they both somehow "just plum forgot" that deadline wasn't that day. Jake is more forgivable, but just blindly jumping on it reeks.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba102 posted:

I'd say we have until Opop shows up.

Jake what do you think of Kashuno?

I was feeling him for town sunday when i thought deadline was sunday and he was posting. nothing in his posting really stands out to me I guess, but the fact that stuff has been happening today and hes not around to comment on any of it isn't ideal

If i had to divide the game in half based on town/scum kash would probably be in my scum group at this point

I guess it would be

Town: Jimson, Bowmore, 50

Scum: Hal, Amoeba, Kash

basically in that order (most to least)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
And really amoeba you seem a lot more engaged now, you are working your way to the town side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

id vote Kash also

• Locked thread