Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Nova 12 18.18%
Heels 3 4.55%
gently caress Duke 51 77.27%
Total: 66 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Aren't we getting some new, fun take on OSM this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
My stream did not show one shining moment

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
That 3 by Paige was absolutely loving bonkers and its sad that its gonna be completely forgotten

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Democrazy posted:

Why even bother to check the clock? What're they gonna do if he's over? Sweep up the streamers and the confetti and play?
Well it would have been overtime so they could take an extended 5 minute time out and clean it all up before starting the overtime period.

But that ball was in the air before the clock said 0:00.00 and that's all that matters.

gently caress that was awesome. That's going on highlight packages for years.

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm
"the official ladder of the ncaa basketball championships"

seriously?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Where are Kenny's tears???

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

That 3 by Paige was absolutely loving bonkers and its sad that its gonna be completely forgotten

Yep. :smith:

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

The Glumslinger posted:

We had seeds 1-15 advance past the first round and a 10 seed in the final four, thats not all bad

it doesn't count when the 10 seed is Cuse

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

stone loving cold
https://twitter.com/CodyWesterlund/status/717192803848208390

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If anyone's gonna play the poor pitiful me card to a guy dying of terminal cancer, it'd be Coach K. But Roy's gonna try here as well.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

C. Everett Koop posted:

I hope Roy says he doesn't give a poo poo about Carolina after losing this national championship as well.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

"business as usual"

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Democrazy posted:

Very impressed with their ability not to swear on a hot mic

Especially so considering they live in Philadelphia.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Aggro posted:

I feel for the kids at UNC who have to face their imaginary classmates tomorrow.

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm
all 3 calls of the shot

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/video-the-villanova-unc-and-national-tv-calls-of-kris-jenkins-national-championship-buzzer-beater.html

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

C. Everett Koop posted:

If anyone's gonna play the poor pitiful me card to a guy dying of terminal cancer, it'd be Coach K. But Roy's gonna try here as well.

Roy Williams is a thin skinned weenie.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
This year had the stench of a UNC title all over it, thanks Nova for sparing us that.

Roll on next year.

Steve Evets
Feb 6, 2006

oldgoatmon posted:

holy gently caress man

what a game

also gently caress duke one last time for the year

Agreed. Congrats man

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hey she's still got Bill Cosby

I got Joe Paterno

oh

My dad went to Nova but he doesn't care about sports and also hates Nova because they keep hitting him up for money

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Get hosed, UNC.

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~
It's surprisingly easy to understand Nantz even with Augusta National's cock jammed down his throat.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
lmao UNI kid ain't even got the buzzer-beater of the tourny anymore

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Replace the words One Shining Moment with

gently caress DUKE BAS-KET-BALL

and this song becomes a solid jam

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

EnsGDT posted:

It's surprisingly easy to understand Nantz even with Augusta National's cock jammed down his throat.

The hilarious thing is for all he fellates them Nantz has the same number of green jackets as you, me or Greg Norman.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Don't cry kid, they're gonna meme you even harder!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

The hilarious thing is for all he fellates them Nantz has the same number of green jackets as you, me or Greg Norman.

He can't golf and he's too young to have owned slaves so how else do you get one?

EnsGDT
Nov 9, 2004

~boop boop beep motherfucker~

Troy Queef posted:

I like the Masters but god do I hate THE MASTERS. US Open forever. The tournament of the people.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It is the end of an era.

The end of Plumlees for a very, very long time.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
lmao just noticed Ahmad Rashad next to Jordan I assume he took the Charles Oakley role and follows Jordan everywhere

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This was awesome.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
ahmad you went to oregon the gently caress you doing in the unc section

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Philthy posted:

It is the end of an era.

They will all have kids around the same time and there will be a starting 5 consisting nothing of plumlees

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
So is that the best finish since NC State? The Chalmers play was amazing but it only tied the game and didn't have a set-up as crazy as Paige's shot.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Metapod posted:

They will all have kids around the same time and there will be a starting 5 consisting nothing of plumlees

They all only have girls and become the force that ends UConn's dominance. the Duke Fightin' lady Plumlees

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Philthy posted:

It is the end of an era.

that's when the attack comes

woosh

from the sides

from the two other plumlees you didn't even know were there

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Consensus: did that game own?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Basketball, thou art mine eternal mistress.

Adjunct Cheesecake
Mar 19, 2009

mmmmmm

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Consensus: did that game own?

that's a clown question, bro

of course it did

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Adjunct Cheesecake posted:

that's a clown question, bro

Dunk on me just like Villanova did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/chris_hummer/status/717193827975503872

• Locked thread