Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins?
This poll is closed.
Nova 12 18.18%
Heels 3 4.55%
gently caress Duke 51 77.27%
Total: 66 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
"I love my kids in that locker room so much. And I could give a poo poo about Carolina right now."

"Coach Williams Carolina's your team."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's so ridiculous. You shouldn't be able to sink a three pointer from that kind of shot.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
And on the other end of the spectrum, tomorrow UConn curb stomps a team by 40 in the first half and plays with their corpse in the second for a little while en route to winning by a loving gazillion.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

"I love my kids in that locker room so much. And I could give a poo poo about Carolina right now."

"Coach Williams Carolina's your team."

"Listen here, these kids played their drat hearts out. It didn't go our way but I'm so proud of them. It hurts. It hurts to see these kids you care about come so close and have it ripped out of their hands. It's so difficult. But you have to be proud and move on. Tomorrow's another day and they'll wake up, be proud of their accomplishments and get to work on a 75 word essay about George Washington Carver. That's life."

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

"Listen here, these kids played their drat hearts out. It didn't go our way but I'm so proud of them. It hurts. It hurts to see these kids you care about come so close and have it ripped out of their hands. It's so difficult. But you have to be proud and move on. Tomorrow's another day and they'll wake up, be proud of their accomplishments and get to work on a 75 word essay about George Washington Carver. That's life."

Stolen for my facebook where maybe one person will get it

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I think critics are going to be wrong about it. That shot is what set this game up to become what it was. It was a ying/yang ending. It ruled. It will always rule.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i am very happy that i decided to watch the second half at the bar as my laundry dried next door. :cool:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CannonFodder posted:

Daggers answering daggers :drat:
And I'm pretty sure when I posted that, Paige hit a big 3 and Nova answered.

MixMasterMalaria
Jul 26, 2007
If any of you recorded that, could I request a gif or screencap of the girl in the red statefarm headband and facepaint after the finish? It might have been like 2 mins later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I watched this game at a sports bar in Chapel Hill, and I was the one trying to convince my UNC friends not to book it out of there until the final Nova shot was reviewed.

And then we all saw the clock, and were like, "Welp."

gently caress the refs, but I don't think there's a way to stop that amount of circus shots. Absolutely gobsmacking stuff, a clinic I haven't seen since that one Heat-Spurs game where the Spurs just hit a trillion threes.

• Locked thread