Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Eonwe posted:

Cats are good

are all cats equally good?

e; btak snipe

Happy Sisyphus fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Apr 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I think you have too many cats!

Tea cat:

Giant cat:

Spiky cat:

Do NOT RP with this cat! It is a trap!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
If you pre-order 100$ you can guarantee a place on page 3000, make sure to spread your post investments around with posters from all timezones to keep your place

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Neko Atsume cats:

Gay Pink Cat:

"Tidy your loving room Jason" says the cat:

Is-this-a-fetish cat:

Grimdark cat:

Space cats confirmed:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cats are great, but so are rats snagging your Mac'n'cheese.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

I had no idea Ryan Archer created so much cat art.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
CROWS EVERYWHERE please stop posting furry bullshit. It's more upsetting than Ryan Archer.

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Eonwe posted:

Did I miss anything

gently caress no

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Apparently I'm not allowed to post more terrible deviantART cats. Only good deviantART cats from here on out.

*ten hours later*

Sorry everyone, there are none :(

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Apparently I'm not allowed to post more terrible deviantART cats. Only good deviantART cats from here on out.

*ten hours later*

Sorry everyone, there are none :(

Good cats are permissible.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

redwalrus posted:

gently caress no

Sad you don't like my poems.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Hey Eonwe,

A new anime launched this week.
I think you might like this if you like one punch man.
Boku no Hero Academia

I've heard about it and it's on my list to watch

Also God drat the new Jojo owned

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

redwalrus posted:

gently caress no

thank you.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Procedural birb generation is a good idea, right? WRONG! Here is what happens when procedural birb generations fucks up!

Fantail pigeon

Pouter pigeon

"The pouter has a much elongated body, wings, and legs; and its enormously developed crop, which it glories in inflating, may well excite astonishment and even laughter."

Turbit pigeon

"The turbit has a very short and conical beak, with a line of reversed feathers down the breast; and it has the habit of continually expanding slightly the upper part of the oesophagus."

Barb pigeon

"The barb is allied to the carrier, but, instead of a very long beak, has a very short and very broad one. Wonderful development of the carunculated skin about the head ... accompanied by greatly elongated eyelids, very large external orifices to the nostrils, and a wide gape of the mouth."

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Chris Roberts glories in inflating his donation income levels :laugh:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Scruffpuff posted:

When he was "playing" his "game", notice the only thing he commented on: the chat box. He didn't seem to notice the abysmal framerate, the sludgy controls, the head-bob, the motion blur, the hitching, the lovely environments, the lovely graphics, the failure to spawn ships - in fact, it took him quite a long time to even notice the game crashed. And all that happened on a monitor located one foot in front of his face, and upon which all his attention was focused. I am 100% confident that he won't know his company failed until the day he walks up and finds the door locked.

This is the most astute thing I've read in sixty pages.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Eonwe posted:

I've heard about it and it's on my list to watch

Also God drat the new Jojo owned

It is very good. I wonder if it is just the first episode that will have such quality.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Birbs confirmed for Stimperial Agents

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Thundercattes

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Top Catte

Quavers fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Apr 5, 2016

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

kikkelivelho posted:

Clearly you don't understand the strength of the Star Citizen brand. Multiple well known Hollywood actors and 2 world records. 111 million dollars in profit through microtransactions. A heroic story that promotes traditional values and patriotism. Just add Jackie Chan to the roster and move the game to the League of Legends engine. The Chinese are gonna love it. Market it as a growth opportunity.

Apologies I lose track sometimes of who's actually serious or not.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Business Catte:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

pls no more

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

TTerrible posted:

CROWS EVERYWHERE please stop posting furry bullshit. It's more upsetting than Ryan Archer.

It's just dumb bad drawings of cats. If you think that is "furry bullshit" then either you're sheltered or just having a weird kneejerk moment. Time to flip out and turn on PGABZ for using his FURSONA in a video.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Pokecats:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Croberts bitched about the chat interface that one time he deigned to play his game for the serfs, but has it actually changed in any update?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Regarde Aduck posted:

It's just dumb bad drawings of cats. If you think that is "furry bullshit" then either you're sheltered or just having a weird kneejerk moment. Time to flip out and turn on PGABZ for using his FURSONA in a video.

Nah, the diaperfurs at least were definitely furry bullshit.

Who was talking about cute domestic foxes before? Here is a pic of crazy-eyes domestic foxes I have saved:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

D_Smart posted:

oh-ok. From your "The magnitude of cares for most people is still the same, which is the point." I get what you mean now.

But still, I don't think I'm the only one who cares this much though. Surely someone heavily invested in JPEGs cares a LOT more than me :D :D

They do, but they don't post here. So I doubt they would contribute to keeping this thread going once the bomb lands.
I'm invested in SC for a couple hundred, only because I used a debit card and the bank is like gently caress off it's past 180 days, call a lawyer.
But man, once this thing burns to the ground, I doubt stirring the ashes of what once was my money will pique my interest.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Only good cats now

Cat that will be stolen by Ryan Archer:

Warm and fuzzy tea cat:

Comrade Cat:

Artsy fartsy minimalist cat:

Meme cat:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx9_ZB-9MVE&t=305s

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Too many cats. Have a recipe. This is not a chocolate cake recipe, it is a chocolate gateau. It is gluten-free and contains fruit and dark chocolate, so it's legally considered a health food. The recipe was photographed on a potato.

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Parallelwoody posted:

Sad you don't like my poems.

I do, and I love the photoshops, the insider cig posts, the recipe trading and everything, its just that this is the 4th or 5th thread since 2012 of this game never coming out, missed timelines they set for themselves, a fourth engine rewrite, constant confirmation they have no idea what they're doing, their weekly shows give no interesting information, their forums are still horrible, there's still no game, the majority of backers still don't ask any good questions, they gently caress off and make stupid commercials about noodles, stream themselves at the office watching movies, all of the content is just whatevertf. There's been recent period of no ship sales which just means soon they'll be blasting them nonstop with 20 new random ships, get another 30 million and keep doing this for another year, with no info, no game, same mistakes. I think I'm grumpy because I've been wanting to photoshop something for amusement but I feel like there's nothing to make fun of anymore, also Daz is a beast and his photoshops are hilarious.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

AP posted:

Tractor beam gun looking good

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I like to make these Lentils with Spinach, Pumpkin, and Feta.

Ingredients:
1 tsp olive oil
750g butternut pumpkin cut into 1 cm pieces, peeled
1 red onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Moroccan Seasoning (or powdered Moroccan seasoning)
2x400g cans lentils rinsed and drained
200g baby spinach leaves
Salt and pepper
125g feta, crumbled
Sliced lemon to serve

Heat oil in large frying pan over high heat. Add pumpkin. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just soft. Add onion and Seasoning. Cook stirring until soft.
Add lentils and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes until spinach has wilted.
Top with feta. Serve with lemon slices.

Sometimes I use sweet potato instead of pumpkin, silverbeet instead of spinach, or chickpeas instead of lentils, because I am a rebel. It is gluten free and vegetarian. If you're a boring person you can skip the feta and it becomes vegan.

e: I stole this recipe from a magazine at work. I do not know what magazine it was from because the paper has since disintegrated in my recipe book :negative:

CROWS EVERYWHERE fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 5, 2016

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Just because that ATX stuff was retarded, here is the 10 minute long interview thing showing the guy who spends his days fixing the auto-generated LODs that Cryengine spits out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ToZW4o9AE&t=1576s
There are many stupid and terrible things about SC and Roberts which are real though, so it's all good.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

3.5 years since the Kickstarter, and 3 1½ years 5 months since development began, due to a lack of design documents they're arguing over vaguely-described projectile damage...

https://redd.it/4dddts:

https://redd.it/4dfs1z

How cute :allears:

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

AP posted:

the "panic" animation from being shot in this one is incredible

"YIKES"

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

El Grillo posted:

Just because that ATX stuff was retarded, here is the 10 minute long interview thing showing the guy who spends his days fixing the auto-generated LODs that Cryengine spits out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ToZW4o9AE&t=1576s
There are many stupid and terrible things about SC and Roberts which are real though, so it's all good.

Disco be like :agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
idgi

• Locked thread