Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Also interesting to me:

MG3 posted:

##vote bottleknight

Fake outrage

---

##vote bottleknight

---

Dude was feigning outrage during the entire first day and then he makes that phony post that comes across so fake about voting infinitum.

---

Everybody vote bottleknight now

---

What do you think of bottleknight?

---

Why not bottleknight?

---

I had felt as if you were feigning outrage during the Imgay kashuno fight. Your posts w/re that whole thing felt super fake.

Your defeatist post to just go with the majority opinion in overtime made me suspicious you were scum hoping for an easy position to take.

That post was @bottleknight

---

I will vote infinitum but I'd like all of you to respond with your thoughts on bottleknight

MG3 posted:

Wait bottleknight is in this game???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I agree that case against BS seems compelling.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

TNL is in this?

I was making fun of kashuno with his TNL is in this game post by posting "bottle knights in this game?"

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'll vote imgay if a town roleblocker admits to roleblocking him, otherwise don't think he is scummy.

I'm not voting Kash either just for being right about Infinitum.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

MG3 posted:

I was making fun of kashuno with his TNL is in this game post by posting "bottle knights in this game?"

Oooooh carry on then.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

Also interesting to me:

Yeah, that clearly was a joke, in context.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I like the Birdstrike case, don't like him trying to call the scum team based on tenuous connections so early in the game. Probably going to sit on my vote for most of today though.

If you're going to vote me, do it because of my apathetic spectator play and not because I made up some flavor.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
it was a sick burn too m8

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

it was a sick burn too m8

pretend that the SALR extension in chrome was smart enough to actually quote MG explaining his joke about me instead of just not quoting after I hit quote

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think dudes trying to throw shade on me are at the very least misguided. I've tried to be pretty crystal about my actions. Only thing I kept on the cuff was how by gun worked, but since I got a actual vig now I put that out there too.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I suspected Infinitum on D1 because there's a big difference so far between his style as town and scum.

Kash's posts about Infinitum even before the jailer claim read like he knew Inf's alignment and was bussing for town cred.
He could then use that cred to set up a chain lynch. Like this:

Kashuno posted:

agreed. if Infinitum flips scum mags is gonna look real bad.

Kashuno posted:

if inf flips scum I am going to try to lynch mags.

Kash is the right vote.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

I suspected Infinitum on D1 because there's a big difference so far between his style as town and scum.

Kash's posts about Infinitum even before the jailer claim read like he knew Inf's alignment and was bussing for town cred.
He could then use that cred to set up a chain lynch. Like this:

Kash is the right vote.

I think that's only relevant if I actually went after mags today. I did not

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think bottle knight is a good candidate for lunch today.

He jumped off of infinitum as soon as he claimed in overtime and said he had "never seen a scum jailer" which while possibly true, doesn't preclude one from existing. He then jumped to the jedit train.

On top of my concerns regarding him on d1 w/r/t fake anger, I think BK is a good candidate.

##vote bottleknight

Barehanded bro, you still suspicious of iajanus?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

MG3 posted:

said he had "never seen a scum jailer" which while possibly true, doesn't preclude one from existing.

Nothing is precluded from existence, I had just never seen one before. My entire thought was that a jailer would be pretty easy to verify, and it kind of was!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

MG3 posted:

I think bottle knight is a good candidate for lunch today.

He jumped off of infinitum as soon as he claimed in overtime and said he had "never seen a scum jailer" which while possibly true, doesn't preclude one from existing. He then jumped to the jedit train.

On top of my concerns regarding him on d1 w/r/t fake anger, I think BK is a good candidate.

##vote bottleknight

Barehanded bro, you still suspicious of iajanus?

I'll consider it, I still think Kash is better for today.

iajanus has been making reads for what I think is the first time ever, maybe he's learning. Thinking town.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Wait so has anyone pointed out how there was no NK, and imgay has claimed to both a) have a killing power and b) get roleblocked last night? I'm a bit drunk from a work happy hour and catching up now, but that pings no one?

Would still definitely lynch iajanus. Want to reread MT, BK, and basically the entire overtime where Infinitum's claim bought him an extra day, but I'm tired and need fresh eyes. No one do anything stupid in the meantime.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Barehanded Brother posted:

No one do anything stupid in the meantime.
I'm not sure we can guarantee that :v:

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Wait so has anyone pointed out how there was no NK, and imgay has claimed to both a) have a killing power and b) get roleblocked last night? I'm a bit drunk from a work happy hour and catching up now, but that pings no one?

I am pinged. I think him and Kashuno are in cahoots.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Birdstrike posted:

I'll consider it, I still think Kash is better for today.

iajanus has been making reads for what I think is the first time ever, maybe he's learning. Thinking town.

What reads? BHB is town? Mag is town?

Actually, iajanus, do you have any scum reads?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Flying Leatherman posted:

What reads? BHB is town? Mag is town?

Actually, iajanus, do you have any scum reads?

baby steps my friend

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thanks for the random vote?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wait so has anyone pointed out how there was no NK, and imgay has claimed to both a) have a killing power and b) get roleblocked last night

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oops missed kashunos vote on imgay so add this is the real vote count as it stands.

Kashuno: 1 Vote (Birdstrike)
Anidav: 1 vote (kashuno)
TNL: 1 vote (flying leatherman)
Birdstrike: 1 vote (murmur twin)
Bottleknight: 1 vote (MG3)
Imgay: 1 vote (kashuno)

Key:

(Player being voted): (# of votes) (person voting)

MG3 fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Apr 5, 2016

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I told the truth. I'm the only ones that's claimed anything in the thread too. Maybe think before you make dumb votes kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I told the truth. I'm the only ones that's claimed anything in the thread too. Maybe think before you make dumb votes kash.

P defensive

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

God drat it I just edited a post instead of quoting. And it was a stupid rear end vote count post. Sorry guys

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nothing wrong with being defensive, your being pretty offensive

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

Nothing wrong with being defensive, your being pretty offensive

story of my life

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If your town kash, I assume you will unvote me this second

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you caught me ##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
real talk the night with no NK you were rb'd and you're gonna shoot me. ##vote imgay

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

real talk the night with no NK you were rb'd and you're gonna shoot me. ##vote imgay

So your insinuation is that imgay went to perform an NK, got roleblocked by a town RBer (something I've never seen), and then claimed the RB? Why would he claim there?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You've never seen a town rolebocker before? They are very common.

But in any case, if there's a town roleblocker who stopped imgay from killing they should have already claimed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

So your insinuation is that imgay went to perform an NK, got roleblocked by a town RBer (something I've never seen), and then claimed the RB? Why would he claim there?

imgay does weird stuff. Town RBs are pretty common also. Plus I don't wanna be shot by questionable weird all over the place sometimes gun sometimes not imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I was scum I'd try to hide the fact that I'd done anything last night. If I was scum I would have corroborated with infinitum. but i didn't

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

If I was scum I'd try to hide the fact that I'd done anything last night. If I was scum I would have corroborated with infinitum. but i didn't

you're gonna shoot me. :(

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wouldn't you best case of survival then be to hope I continue to get rb'd or think someone is scummy then you? You realize I'm vengeful right?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
The dramatic twists keep coming in the Kash and imgay Show. Now imgay isn't just a special vig. He's vengeful too, so we better not lynch him and we must believe he's town. Kashuno makes a show of turning on imgay so they can't both be scum, but after these claims he can unvote and back up the story. This is even more unbelievable than the time I claimed nurse.

• Locked thread