Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Well looks like my work here is done.

##vote Hal

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

This is a good gif.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

50 Pounds of Scum died. He was a big dumb cow, Vanilla Town

It is now D2

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Hal

This agai. Sorry thought it was day

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hes -1 btw

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##unvote just so we dont get a fast hammer just in case hal wants to claim something

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I have a very hard time determining the difference between Jim's real votes and joke votes.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Amoeba102 posted:

I have a very hard time determining the difference between Jim's real votes and joke votes.

I think he has defended all his votes when I was questioning his seriousness day 1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

:coolfish: That's my secret. I'm always never not maybe sometimes joking.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

If he defended them D1, then it must have been in the posts I couldn't parse. I don't remember him calling Kashuno scum, or agreeing with cases, except for the time he was suggesting a "Jimson Kashuno scum team" was more logical. His vote on Kash was literally "Any time to vote Kash". And he's been trying to vote Hal since before the game started.

This isn't a scum call out. No one is that ballsy to try and convince others that the best scum team is them and their scum buddy. It was basically a statement about how Jim plays.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

But going down that same path, determining Hal's real posts and joke posts is just as hard because I can't seem to find the part where he starts playing.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore's been skirting the edge, but at least has put in something that constitutes having an opinion.

JakeP - stuff I didn't like about him D1 is invalid now.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Hal > Bowmore > Jim > JakeP.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal>Hal>Hal>Hal>Amoeba>Hal>Hal>jakep>Hal

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I've never played a game this small before. It's kind of nice and manageable.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

I've never played a game this small before. It's kind of nice and manageable.

Makes it easy to find scum when you can smell there stench over that of the unwashed masses.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Easy to manage a game no ones posting much in too.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ya id like to see bowmore and hals thoughts before i vote hal and put him -1

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well it cant be both hal and bowmore, but if its neither of them, they both suck

##vote hal

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Is that hammer? Hey, beaver boy wheres my hammer

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You killed Hal D2. He was an adorable little monkey, Vanilla Town

It is now N2

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Bowmore delivered the blow. He is to blame.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

Don't do what? Ask you to provide evidence, why are you being so awkward about this? From what I can tell from my flavor there are 2 distinct factions, it's a simple matter of proving your town.

by the way does this sound right to anyone? do we even know what the other faction is?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

by the way does this sound right to anyone? do we even know what the other faction is?

My flavor text says to beware of the reptiles that want to eat my babby because my babby can't frigth back

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

My flavor text says to beware of the reptiles that want to eat my babby because my babby can't frigth back

anyone else have something similar?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, basically.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it doesn't make a difference at this point so Im just going to claim it (its mylor or lylo either way) but im doctor, but my PM just says that I am the vet, and then says how i cant self protect and cannot target the same person 2 nights in a row, doesn't mention anything else

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well if you're a vet you're a different kind of mammal to the rest of us.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

it doesn't make a difference at this point so Im just going to claim it (its mylor or lylo either way) but im doctor, but my PM just says that I am the vet, and then says how i cant self protect and cannot target the same person 2 nights in a row, doesn't mention anything else

Protect me from the reptiles. Kthx in advance

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
it doesn't even say what kind of vet I am, i could be a walrus vet :(

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sorry Jake, you're an Eggman Vet.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think jimson is basically confirmed town at this point though, he was the first to bring flavor into it, and based on my role PM i doubt opop put a ton of effort into role PMs to give scum an elaborate fake claim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Nobody Died N2

It is now D3

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im protected jimson

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Then it can only be ##vote bowmore

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
bowmore come chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote bowmore
Bowmore is scum. Kill confirmed

• Locked thread