Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Beet Wagon posted:

It ain't easy bein Stimperial

Highest-fidelity SC screencap yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Thanks for posting up the art everyone. It's like my life in this thread is passing before my eyes

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Beet Wagon posted:

He doesn't fit there any more

Wanna pet that dogge.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

G0RF posted:

Watches 'Lucifer'. Stars in 'American Satan'. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Incipit Sandi

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wanna pet that dogge.

Back then he was like chinchilla-level soft. He's only slightly less soft now, but he was really at the top of his game during the coffee-table days.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

sometimes I play silly pranks on my coworkers. Like hiding terrifying Hitlerbabies around the workshop for them to find.

I'm running out of Star Citizen pictures, if you can't tell.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this isn't a catte :'(

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

texasmed posted:

hey can you just summarize those pictures with a ton of words. they all look the same. do you post them here just for posterity's sake or what

The posts are mainly for people interested in keeping track of various Star Citizen personalities and can be a good way of gauging how they're responding to various events.

Some of them are also for posterity as you surmised. Once Star Citizen does crash it'll be interesting to see how a lot of the Star Citizen personalities we've been following react. The posts are not of interest to everyone but I've found it worth continuing to pull posts from the RSI forums (and r/starcitizen when I have the time).

Speaking of the RSI forums, the change to the Concern forum rules is worth noting. The rule that every thread there must have a stringently constructed poll has been removed. Since the rule change, moderators have started moving threads to the Concern forum much more readily then before. More so than ever, threads that are unwelcome are being moved to the Concern forum to die.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Obligatory lurker post on the way to 3000. My giant cattes

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
Picture of a cat I found on the internet

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
https://twitter.com/pedrocamacho/status/717423160300331009

Tomorrow, 100 musicians will gather together and be united in a single great task--- burning yet more backer money for the sake of Dreams!

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

VealCutlet posted:

:stonk:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

Beet Wagon posted:

sometimes I play silly pranks on my coworkers. Like hiding terrifying Hitlerbabies around the workshop for them to find.

I want to know what kind of workplace has hitlerbabies lying around

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

catte:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Has it really been three weeks since I lazily edited one of Clifford's tweets? Man, the time just flies by.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

VealCutlet posted:

Cats should not be sous vided, they dislike water

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

G0RF posted:

Tomorrow, 100 musicians will gather together and be united in a single great task--- burning yet more backer money for the sake of Dreams!

at least pedro has acknowledged the universal might of the STIMPEROR, long may his fourth stimpire reign

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

really feel like first post on page 3,000 should be the Fourth Stimpire OP

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

VealCutlet posted:

I want to know what kind of workplace has hitlerbabies lying around

I work for a school that has an EMS program. They got new CPR dummies and were just going to throw away the perfectly good old ones.

So I kinda did an "Island of Dr. Moreau" thing instead

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

Cattes play fighting

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
almost there (3000)

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

alf_pogs posted:

at least pedro has acknowledged the universal might of the STIMPEROR, long may his fourth stimpire reign
True. And he supports Vietnam Vets too.

Is this orchestra recording in some Eastern European province? Anybody know?

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist
My kids have turned my Youtube recommended links into a ponystravaganza again

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

alf_pogs posted:

I am hoping for another pgabz blind called page snype

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

Beet Wagon posted:

I work for a school that has an EMS program. They got new CPR dummies and were just going to throw away the perfectly good old ones.

So I kinda did an "Island of Dr. Moreau" thing instead

Better than letting them just go in the dumpster.... although dumpster hitlerbaby could scare the garbage collectors! Put a gopro on the hitlerbaby first.

atxsperg
Jan 29, 2016

I like cats for their cuddles, but hate the boxes of shit.
why not heres some more.

I can confirm that for a long period of time it was considered a firing offense to acknowledge that chris and sandi were married. it was not spoken on or mentioned, new employees where warned about this very soon after starting. people were fired in part because they called her "chris's wife".

drinking in the austin office was banned before noon. lots of new alcoholics were born in cig. one, it was available, two it was one of the only ways some people could make it through the day.
it finally ended when some one who was drunk at 10am spilled some nasty whiskey or some other poo poo on the floor and made the office stink like a 6th street bar after a UT game.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

G0RF posted:

Good to see they've got the gong.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

VealCutlet posted:

Want to eat that cat.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

has someone edited this for star citizen yet?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

alf_pogs posted:

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

alf_pogs posted:

Its is written.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

atxsperg posted:

why not heres some more.

I can confirm that for a long period of time it was considered a firing offense to acknowledge that chris and sandi were married. it was not spoken on or mentioned, new employees where warned about this very soon after starting. people were fired in part because they called her "chris's wife".

drinking in the austin office was banned before noon. lots of new alcoholics were born in cig. one, it was available, two it was one of the only ways some people could make it through the day.
it finally ended when some one who was drunk at 10am spilled some nasty whiskey or some other poo poo on the floor and made the office stink like a 6th street bar after a UT game.

You're a good man, let the truth flow like spice

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

atxsperg posted:

why not heres some more.

:jackbud:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

atxsperg posted:

why not heres some more.

:ohdear:

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
Last post before we hit 3000 overnight.

Godspeed, brave citizens.

For the stimpire!

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

I believe he's actually having a stroke as he's writing that very post…

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

atxsperg posted:

why not heres some more.

What made you want to work there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atxsperg
Jan 29, 2016

I like cats for their cuddles, but hate the boxes of shit.
i cant stress how soul crushing cig is. if there is a place where programmers and artist go when they wrong an elder god to be tortured for all eternity, its cig.

also it's a lot of fun running into old origen peeps. i swear to god, on separate occasions, they ask if chris is back on the powder. With no coaching they will describe the proto chirs, from back in the day. he has only gotten worse.

• Locked thread