Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

XyZeR posted:

You are clearly forgetting how hard it is to get your hands on affordable shleem, and then there's the issue of finding the right Shlami...

I thought they just... show up. :confused:

Presumably there's something on their skin that goes into the plumbus making process when they rub it, and then mixes with a necessary enzyme in their saliva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
Man off season is rough when we're trying to figure out the process behind plumbuses

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Depressio111117 posted:

Man off season is rough when we're trying to figure out the process behind plumbuses

Is it still called "off season" when there's never going to be another episode ever forever? Did you already forget that that put literally all the money and time that exists into making the game instead?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Depressio111117 posted:

I always wondered how, uhhh, plubuses got made.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zaphod42 posted:

they should do an episode about that

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

they should do an episode about that

Are you drunk or something? :thejoke: Its literally a Rick quote.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zaphod42 posted:

this is a website where people can type things, hit "submit" and then the thing appears on a webpage. Thanks for the cool Rick quote:)

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

they should make a show about this Rick guy

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Zaphod42 posted:

I like the way you :thejoke:'d yourself so no-one else had to

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

ElCondemn posted:

they should make a show about this Rick guy

Are you high or something? They already did that!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Zaphod42 posted:

Ugh you sick gently caress.

I mean, Plumbus's' are good and pretty much necessary for everyday life and poo poo.

But a Plubus? Christ man.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao just imagine how many disappointed kids wake up on xmas morning only to find out grandma got them a plubus? They will get ripped apart on the playground. old people dont get brands

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

This is a thing.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dan Harmon is on record saying that Season 3 will premiere in late 2016, and will be 14 episodes long.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Wubbalubba dub dub!

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Where's my season 2 Blu-ray with commentary tracks?

cultureulterior
Jan 27, 2004
Apparently season 3 (14 eps) is coming in 2016 after all

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

a cock shaped fruit posted:

This is a thing.

Excuse me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3GFCVyA60BfeFk3NUg2MDVsLW8/view?usp=sharing

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

make sure 2 of them are never in the same quadrant as each other

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Do I have to know who Jan Micheal Vincent is to get this mod?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Excelzior posted:

Do I have to know who Jan Micheal Vincent is to get this mod?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIoSPevvsds :black101:

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
This show has such a re-watch value to it. On second viewing I am seeing a bunch of poo poo I missed the first time. It's like Venture Brothers in that way, and also in the way it too takes forever between seasons but is usually worth it.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

My fallout 4 character is Rick, complete with focus on laser guns, nuclear physics, and a blatant disregard for the safety of his son grandson.

Made a whole lot of fun action heroes for X-Com 2 from Snake Plisskin to Solid Snake, I'll have to add Jan Michael Vincent to my roster.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

This show has such a re-watch value to it. On second viewing I am seeing a bunch of poo poo I missed the first time. It's like Venture Brothers in that way, and also in the way it too takes forever between seasons but is usually worth it.

This and Venture Brothers are the only shows I routinely watch twice in one sitting when a new episode comes out, and then several times again in the weeks thereafter. They're just so dense with thoughtful touches and cool stuff. (Though VB is really on another level, I mean that show needs annotations to totally appreciate.)

Coleridge49
May 8, 2007
Justin Roiland and Cyanide and Happiness collaboration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyoUcavqGi8

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
"Being nice is what stupid people do to hedge their bets"

Good lord this show has a shitload of quotable one-liners.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
:yeah:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Huzzah!

Do you think they'll do that thing where they air half a season and then air the other half a few months later? That always seemed like a good way for Networks to spread out content.

Also: what are the odds some rear end in a top hat ends up leaking the episodes before they air? That seems to be happening with a lot of shows I like lately.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I saw this on Imgur today, the humour isn't as sharp as R&M but it was a nice little cartoon scifi story:

FINAL SPACE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yco11ZQ0UE

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

bring back old gbs posted:

I saw this on Imgur today, the humour isn't as sharp as R&M but it was a nice little cartoon scifi story:

FINAL SPACE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yco11ZQ0UE

Ooh, I want to watch more of that. The villain was a bit Invader Zim wacky, but the rest was very good.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Was it here that someone posted their fan fiction spec script?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Oh god, I hope not.

Although I did write one for my brother because we wanted to do a Rick and Morty short film together, with his friends. Never got made though. I don't think it was very funny. Some parts were, but overall it was really bland.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

CelticPredator posted:

Oh god, I hope not.

Although I did write one for my brother because we wanted to do a Rick and Morty short film together, with his friends. Never got made though. I don't think it was very funny. Some parts were, but overall it was really bland.

Did it start with a flash forward and star a woman who was "hot, but doesn't know it"?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nope!

I think it started out with a scary old grandma possessed by a demon.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That doesn't sound too bad, it's hard to go wrong with creepy old people.

Fancy Hat!
Dec 5, 2003

In spite of how he's dressed, he ain't nobody's fool.

KoRMaK posted:

Was it here that someone posted their fan fiction spec script?

Nope, but here's a spec animatic I found, hope you like half assed Rick & Morty impressions!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVqwOnl3N8s

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Holy poo poo. Those voices. :stare:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Storyboard's pretty good though!

I know the show has a meta edge to it sometimes, but it'd be neat if that was sincere and told a story or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
You can't go wrong with licking testicles.

• Locked thread