Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It wasn't optimal, but it's the best I had to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

Tony Bologna posted:

Rum and diet cokes sounds terrible.

The combination alchohol+artificial sweeteners smells (and I assume tastes) almost exactly like a fresh coat of shellac.

Especially if the rum also came in a plastic bottle.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

Insult Comic Barbie posted:

Basil seed drink is actually pretty tasty. But I was a big fan of Orbitz when I was a kid and such a thing existed, so your mileage may vary if you don't like chewing your drinks.

For content:

I'm amazed nobody's posted Simply Sara yet.

The panting. It's like listening to a farm animal die, or go into labor, or go into labor and die. :(

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I realize how mean this is, but it's really baffling to me that's she's included the calorie count for everything she's dumping in there.

outerpeace
Jan 11, 2005
Let's play a little game I like to call "asking for it"

cash crab posted:

I realize how mean this is, but it's really baffling to me that's she's included the calorie count for everything she's dumping in there.

I'm pretty sure some one else did that and re-uploaded, because I seem to remember the video didn't originally have it.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

your mileage may vary if you don't like chewing your drinks.

what kind of fucker doesn't like boba tea

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DaleJr/status/717398240375640064

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

I thought it was cream cheese and I was thinking it was kinda gross. Then I saw the hashtag.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Everyone knows sandwiches are ideal for meshing together unusual ingredients that you would never think to eat together otherwise, especially when drunk.

Peanut butter, marmite and cheese sandwiches? Sure, why the gently caress not.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Basil seed drink is actually pretty tasty. But I was a big fan of Orbitz when I was a kid and such a thing existed, so your mileage may vary if you don't like chewing your drinks.

Orbitz was the loving best. Goddamn, haven't thought about that stuff in years...

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

Pomp posted:

what kind of fucker doesn't like boba tea

The tapioca balls make me gag. Put it with nata de coco however and we're away laughing.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

outerpeace posted:

I'm pretty sure some one else did that and re-uploaded, because I seem to remember the video didn't originally have it.

Ahh. That makes way more sense.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Aesop Poprock posted:

No kid likes relish, onions or Dijon mustard.
You're a crazy person.

MariusLecter posted:

Tuna and mayo on white bread. Kids will still think its gross
So are you.

Electrical Fire posted:

I thought it was cream cheese and I was thinking it was kinda gross. Then I saw the hashtag.
So what is it?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Vague memories of confusion and disgust:

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Tiggum posted:

So what is it?

Mayonnaise

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Orbitz was super awful. Even kid me thought they were bullshit while all the other kids were all about them

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ddraig posted:

Mayonnaise

I heard about this ages ago and tried it. It isn't disgusting, just a bit unusual. The creaminess of the Mayo goes alright with the banana

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Mayo + fruit is the baseline formula for a ton of Midwest-style fruit salads, but I understand that the combination might be weird to someone who didn't grow up in America's blandest foodscape.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Tony Bologna posted:

Rum and diet cokes sounds terrible.

Regular Coke, in the US at least, is so sticky and mouth-coatingly syrupy that I can't drink more than one small rum & coke without feeling like I need to brush my teeth. If I want to get a mixed-drink drunk on, I pull out the Coke Zero because it's less offensively artificial (to my tastebuds) than Diet Coke. Other advantage: if you get drunk and spill it, it's not sticky like regular Coke.

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday has a new favorite as of 15:18 on Apr 6, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twoday posted:

Vague memories of confusion and disgust:

Have an article from 2003 from a variety website talking about Orbitz and drinking an old bottle!

twoday
May 4, 2005

It was like Zima, but for kids

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is so postmodern.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ah Kos, though some say Kosm...

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pham Nuwen posted:

Regular Coke, in the US at least, is so sticky and mouth-coatingly syrupy that I can't drink more than one small rum & coke without feeling like I need to brush my teeth. If I want to get a mixed-drink drunk on, I pull out the Coke Zero because it's less offensively artificial (to my tastebuds) than Diet Coke. Other advantage: if you get drunk and spill it, it's not sticky like regular Coke.

Same

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You're diabetic?!:ohdear:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

You're diabetic?!:ohdear:

No, why?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Hide your crack needles next time.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

MariusLecter posted:

Hide your crack needles next time.

Don't crackshame

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Looks like the kind of syringe we use with dog/cat meloxicam.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Roro posted:

Looks like the kind of syringe we use with dog/cat meloxicam.

Please don't share needles with your pets and give them aids you crack whore.

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't really know much about mate but it looks pretty gross for a drink

Mate is great.

Is more of a social experience. I would drink mate in work if it were allowed. :(

(I dont recommend adding artificial sweetners to mate, that is truly gross)

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dek posted:

Is more of a social experience. I would drink mate in work if it were allowed. :(

Why isn't it allowed? Isn't it just caffeine?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I can't help but think it inevitably ends with you and your friends all drinking a big mug of backwash

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™

Subjunctive posted:

Why isn't it allowed? Isn't it just caffeine?

In my lovely workplace, one of the directors said that drinking mate it's a "waste of work time".
I guess the reasoning behind is that people would pass around a mate and start chatting and poo poo instead of working.(Also the upper class "director" of my workplace think that mate is a "poor people's" drink, so to maintain the level of the office, they just ban mate)

In my case I would like to bring my own thermos and mate, and drink to avoid sleeping over my keyboard.

(btw I'm from Argentina, and all(well, most) the people drink mate while doing office work)

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

MariusLecter posted:

Please don't share needles with your pets and give them aids you crack whore.

It's not crack, it's just for pain relief! You can't prove anything! :argh:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dek posted:

In my lovely workplace, one of the directors said that drinking mate it's a "waste of work time".
I guess the reasoning behind is that people would pass around a mate and start chatting and poo poo instead of working.(Also the upper class "director" of my workplace think that mate is a "poor people's" drink, so to maintain the level of the office, they just ban mate)

In my case I would like to bring my own thermos and mate, and drink to avoid sleeping over my keyboard.

(btw I'm from Argentina, and all(well, most) the people drink mate while doing office work)

Up against the wall with the motherfuckers.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Truly the best troll.

Anyway I really want to try that bubble tea, it looks weird and probably tastes awesome.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Pham Nuwen posted:

I used to work at a gas station and every night after I got off I would take home a 24oz fountain Coke to mix with whisky. That feeling you're talking about is what eventually just got me used to drinking large pulls straight from the bottle.

Anyways, I don't have a nasty food pic, but I don't think this was posted yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v1v0t8Q5xg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

"Chicken Verde Tortilla Soup"