Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Ok...I'll try again. Here's Tara Lynn, size 16 US model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Ok...I'll try again. Here's Tara Lynn, size 16 US model.

Dear lord. Those hips.

http://curveappeal.tumblr.com/tagged/tara_lynn

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Size 16 model a little different than size 16 walmart rando posting about her terrible wax on some blog

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Fallows posted:

Size 16 model a little different than size 16 walmart rando posting about her terrible wax on some blog

Tara Lynn is 5' 9", so she's about 4 inches taller than the average American woman as well. Even so, her BMI is 32 which takes her well past "curvy", through overweight and into the obese range. An average "Walmart rando" is more likely to be in the "morbidly obese" range at size 16 and nobody gets paid enough to deal with those nether regions.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

then get it again until you learn

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*

found the feeder

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I feel like this thread could merge with the suburban mom thread seamlessly

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

PathAsc posted:

I feel like this thread could merge with the suburban mom thread seamlessly

just goldmine it now because every new post is diluting the funny of the gunt one

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
CNN screenshot:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Other professions that have a direct way of making you hate the slovenly: obgyn nurse.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*
Well it's not that obese people can't change behavior and adapt, it's just that the crux of the problem is that they're not. Showing them that they *can* do something other than cram a whole bucket of fried chicken down their gullet for the thousandth night in a row is the solution, but they wouldn't have got stuck into such a repetitive cycle in the first place for some arbitrarily simple reason.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I like how most of the bad reviews for things on yelp are ppl complaining because there retarded or because of how much their life sucks

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
My old waxer told me that one time this lady came in on the rag and lied about it and she ripped off a strip and suddenly period blood splattered literally everywhere and the lady had an orgasm

so basically the lady in the op is fat lol

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

bringmyfishback posted:

My old waxer told me that one time this lady came in on the rag and lied about it and she ripped off a strip and suddenly period blood splattered literally everywhere and the lady had an orgasm

so basically the lady in the op is fat lol

Thanks this is my top 5 favorite stories now

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the whole beauty industry is really disturbing and if you're male you can be blissfully unaware of it, I once got dragged into somewhere by this girl who was literally paying someone to put corrosive chemicals on her face and it was like going down the rabbit hole, and you're like jeez why are these people doing all this invasive poo poo to themselves and why does the woman get paid minimum wage to rummage around in a crotch that looks like someone hacked a dead pig in half

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
LOL if you think the author in the OP is actually a 16 and not low-balling by at least 4 sizes.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Marshall Louis posted:

CNN screenshot:

gently caress this chipmunk faced lame-o

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Marshall Louis posted:

CNN screenshot:

I'm the quarter inch of foundation plastered on her face.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

vug posted:

if you're male you can be blissfully unaware of it

drat right on both counts.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

then get it again until you learn

I don't want to even touch on how stupid it is to believe that otherwise normal (not mentally ill) people are not responsible for their own actions and the consequences that result.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
BMI doesnt stand for Buy More Insulin you loving whales

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Applewhite posted:

That's fat.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

so what is she multiplication size? exponent size?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Applewhite posted:

Do you think she uses a trowel?

Amy Schumer is pretty funny, but let's not delude ourselves here, she's not a sex symbol. Idk why they're trying to make that happen.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
"Curvy size 16", code for over 200 lbs with no tits.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

"I’m probably, like, 160 pounds right now (at 5’7” / 170 cm and 73 kg)"

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Doppelganger posted:

i thought curvy implied tits but idk

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Doppelganger posted:

Parallax Scroll posted:

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
bet all the waxing cosmetologists in a greater metro region gossip with each other and if you are a problem client you are going to get blacklisted

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Parallax Scroll posted:

Things that are implied can be confirmed false.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i dont blame the person, fat people don't properly clean their bodies it's disgusting, i'd probably double charge fat people

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I have no sympathy for the waxing lady. She should have known what she was getting into. As mama always said, you reap the taint hair you sow.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Every plus size girl I've been with has had a stinky you know what

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I'm pretty sure I would feel better about wiping asses in a retirement home

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
What the gently caress is a "landing strip" ??

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tipps posted:

What the gently caress is a "landing strip" ??

:smugmrgw:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Its a stretch of cleared area, usually paved, reserved for the landing and takeoff of aircraft. This woman must have been immensely fat if we are to believe she was a candidate for landing aircraft.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Time for some realtalk, I have this patch of hair on my back that I shave off but it's a real hassle and never gets it all off. If I go to a waxer and make them wax my back will it stay off for a good while

also my penis

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Zzulu posted:

Time for some realtalk, I have this patch of hair on my back that I shave off but it's a real hassle and never gets it all off. If I go to a waxer and make them wax my back will it stay off for a good while

also my penis

How long does it take for your penis to grow back after they wax it off?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

also my penis

aww, don't do that, hun. pony tails are cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Frosted Flake posted:

"I’m probably, like, 160 pounds right now (at 5’7” / 170 cm and 73 kg)"

Thanks for this. Here comes Jastiger!

• Locked thread