Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what do you mean? ive always been vengeful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

imgay posted:

You realize I'm vengeful right?

Did you say this earlier and I missed it? How were we supposed to realize that?

Kashuno posted:

imgay does weird stuff. Town RBs are pretty common also. Plus I don't wanna be shot by questionable weird all over the place sometimes gun sometimes not imgay

I don't think I've ever been in a game with a town RB before, and I don't really buy Kash's "I don't wanna be shot" schtick as town. ##vote Kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Do you wanna get shot, MMT?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Flying Leatherman posted:

What reads? BHB is town? Mag is town?

Actually, iajanus, do you have any scum reads?

I'm still trying to get a handle on my scum reads, I'm a lot more sure on my town reads. Imgay and Kash are posting a lot of noise in the thread which is making it hard to focus on anyone else. Whether or not this is intentional or not is my thought process. Out of the two I am more inclined to believe Kash is town and imgay is scum, since I think it fits with what we observed during the night and is a good cover for why there was no kill. I also think that imgay has been more suspicious with the vengeful gun persona, which seems like it's intended to have a chilling effect on too much investigation on him.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Do you wanna get shot, MMT?

I would like to think that if I (or anyone else who flips town) were to get shot, people would hold imgay's feet to the fire regarding why he shot me and it would help find scum.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
kash lookin good for scum ##vote kashew

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll follow through with my negative thoughts on kashuno
##vote kashuno

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

I would like to think that if I (or anyone else who flips town) were to get shot, people would hold imgay's feet to the fire regarding why he shot me and it would help find scum.

why? town vigs town all the time. This is weird ##vote MMT

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Venom Soag posted:

kash lookin good for scum ##vote kashew

boss...

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I do not think kash is scum because my #1 scum read has been hilariously tunneling him all game.

I also don't think imgay is scum.

The Ninth Layer posted:

You've never seen a town rolebocker before? They are very common.

But in any case, if there's a town roleblocker who stopped imgay from killing they should have already claimed.

:agreed:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

why? town vigs town all the time. This is weird ##vote MMT

I didn't say "it would mean imgay is scum". What I said (or at least what I meant) is that my flip and the proof that imgay is a vig would create information to help town find scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Gonna try and write up a vote count at work.

Day ends in about 10 hours 3 minutes.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Jimson posted:

Gonna try and write up a vote count at work.

Day ends in about 10 hours 3 minutes.

I accidentally edited a vote count post a few pages back if you want to start from there. Sorry about the edit, I thought i was quoting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
yeah I think MMT is scum, and that's probably not gonna change.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kashuno posted:

yeah I think MMT is scum, and that's probably not gonna change.

What's the case?

And where is everyone? I feel like this game has devolved into lurksville which is kind of a bummer.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
iajanus's reply to me actually makes me feel a little better about them. When pressed like that, I'd expect scum to fabricate a couple reads. The response of "I don't really have much" seems honest, if...not good.

Anidav was pinging me a little bit just because of how off-the-wall his theories were regarding Inf's claim and imgay's reaction to it (letter writer? scum mason recruiter? :\ ), but I'm not sure if it's scummy or just bizarre.

While I'm here, I'll ##unvote. TNL still isn't saying anything of note and I'd still vote them, but I'm not gonna stay committed to what's essentially becoming more and more of a lurker lynch as time goes on when there are actual content cases to be made.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Lynch birdstrike, or at least look at my case if you haven't, people in this game.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

What's the case?

And where is everyone? I feel like this game has devolved into lurksville which is kind of a bummer.

I think your reaction to me not wanting to be shot is really fake. I think it's a good way to help push a mislynch

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I agree. Think it's scummy Murmur Twin would suggest that if she got shot it would help the town catch scum too. Wouldn't a townie rather see scum get shot?

##vote Murmur Twin

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The Ninth Layer posted:

I agree. Think it's scummy Murmur Twin would suggest that if she got shot it would help the town catch scum too. Wouldn't a townie rather see scum get shot?

##vote Murmur Twin

I disagree totally. I think MMT's reaction shows a townie attitude to being killed.

Compare this with Kash waving his arms up and down about being threatened by imgay, and BK trying to case imgay over it. They're worried about Kash getting shot because he's scum imo

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I don't think any townie should want to see themselves shot over any other player.

BK just said imgay isn't scum, in what way is he trying to case imgay?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

The Ninth Layer posted:

I don't think any townie should want to see themselves shot over any other player.

Phone bound for the rest of the day most likely.

I didn't say I want to be shot, I was explaining why I think Kashs complaining about potentially being shot feels forced.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Imgay has been threatening to kill since d1 so

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

The Ninth Layer posted:

That's it though, he's not so much casing imgay as just worried about the vig hitting Kash.
He tried casing imgay on D1 and it didn't really go anywhere, now he's casing me because I want to lynch Kash. Why so concerned about Kash?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Probably frustrated about a shitposter removing someone who will actuall make reads as the game goes on. Seems to be a prevailing attitude of late

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birdstrike posted:

That's it though, he's not so much casing imgay as just worried about the vig hitting Kash.
He tried casing imgay on D1 and it didn't really go anywhere, now he's casing me because I want to lynch Kash. Why so concerned about Kash?

I have a town read on Kash, as I've stated, but in both of those cases it was because of people doing dumb things to Kash, not because I am trying to defend Kash.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aye caramba

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I had a post of mmts that made me fairly certain mmt was town. I'll dig it up in a bit.

I think bk is the best choice

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think kash is town

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Murmur Twin posted:

Also interesting to me:

Murmur Twin posted:

Oooooh carry on then.

If you reread her history she's playing very townly.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Also is soag still alive?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I still think we need to turn off the Kash and imgay Show. Compared to them, I am less suss now on iajanus. Murmur is technically a maybe for how she's helped move the vote, but I also think she sounds more town. Flying Leatherman, I'm still wondering about his miller claim. So I don't think they would be good choices.

BottleKnight is a player I think would be ok to lynch. Sticking up for Kashuno felt suspicious. If Kash's tunnelling was so suspicious before Infinitum's flip, why should he be so easily believed now?

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

MG3 posted:

Also is soag still alive?

The Boss is still alive. He showed up to vote for Kashuno, but I hoped he'd have something new to offer from his linguistic reads. Why have you forsaken us, Gaspy??

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Revolver Anidav posted:

The Boss is still alive. He showed up to vote for Kashuno, but I hoped he'd have something new to offer from his linguistic reads. Why have you forsaken us, Gaspy??

i dont do that

my hot linguo read is kasj comes across more and more like s guy who just doesn want to die and is freakign out like an anime david and mg3 is still scummy as fucj

##vote mg e trois

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Deadlines today time to start consolidating votes, where do we stand?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know what the vote taslly is.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

imgay posted:

I don't know what the vote taslly is.

I'll make one in a sec

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Key: Player: Player who voted for them