Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Wait...
##unvote Bowmore

##vote Jakep

Trust me on this guys... I firmly believe Jakep is scum. Vote with me to victory I will put my life on the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol you should explain yourself a bit, but I was about to point out that it is a bit weird that everyone is just trusting me, but at the same time I could have hammered if i was scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and i you are town that is one weird lylo turn

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I believe you to be scum, because you only felt safe enough to claim your role when there was only 1 scum left, and doctor is a mad easy role to claim. You just don't lynch one night, say you saved someone and bada boom badabing instant town rep

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jake, you were my most trusted player before the claim and I don't have much reason to not trust you.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Jim, can you point to something more than that which makes you think he's scum? I don't really see how he can be scum just because it's possible to rationalise his claim as a scum gambit.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see how it can be anything other than Jake is the doc and protected Jim who is just a crazy town guy and scum bowmore has been barely contributing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If you can give me a good argument for why lurkmore is scum other than he lurks so drat much

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

I believe you to be scum, because you only felt safe enough to claim your role when there was only 1 scum left, and doctor is a mad easy role to claim. You just don't lynch one night, say you saved someone and bada boom badabing instant town rep

I mean i pretty much claimed a powerrole day 1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I really just wanted to create some kinda discussion. ##vote Bowmore

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i'd like to at least hear bowmore out before hammering

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Good on you Jim for trying to make discussion, though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but i will point out that i could hammer now if i was scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and since neither of you CCed me as doctor there would be nothing to prevent me from winning if i was scum so im like confirmed town now 4 real

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not scum, i'd probably be more interested if I was

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
whats your flavor?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
vanilla

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
reptiles are trying to eat me because i'm cute and fluffy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

bowmore posted:

I'm not scum, i'd probably be more interested if I was

Claim your role, it's lynch or lose so claim role and flavor or we lose anyway.

Its either you or amoeba

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Okay cool kill amoeba

My role actually said they were going to eat me not my babies, checks out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Amoeba

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol intersting

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Oh Jim.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i'm suss on JakeP because he's actually participating

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
bowmore i could have lynched you already today you realize that right

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like you were at -1 and I pointed that out

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Twice.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah but double bluff

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

yeah but double bluff

what?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh wait it's lylo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the game would have been over if i voted you and was scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if its amoeba im really impressed with a very well played scum game, and if its bowmore this playing stupid here is pretty good

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote amoeba

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and i get that jimson flavor trap thing, i think that was very good and has me really reconsidering

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats the chance of jimson being scum?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Only in a convoluted way.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

whats the chance of jimson being scum?

well the scum would have had to withheld their kill last night, which is possible

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I don't see it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but with the whole flavor thing it seems odd that he would introduce that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well, I see that it's possible. But I don't see it as probable.

• Locked thread