Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
I haven't, but I imagine it would be incredibly satisfying. The SMACK sound when you hit his head? That'd be unbelievable! And if you smacked him from behind and he wheeled around all "who smacked my bald head?" He'd probably kick the crap out of me, but I wouldn't care. I'd be in hysterics.

Man, this just sounds like a better and better idea by the second. Anybody done it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Or if you hit him on the head with a flayswatter! I'm literally LOLing over here. Ha ha!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
depends who it was, but probably, yeah

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Horniest Manticore posted:

Or if you hit him on the head with a flayswatter! I'm literally LOLing over here. Ha ha!

this but sledgehammer and anyone

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i have not and was looking forward to hearing what it is like. op did not deliver voted 1

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Parallax Scroll posted:

i have not and was looking forward to hearing what it is like. op did not deliver voted 1

ill get behind you on this

voted 2

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

drunk dog posted:

depends who it was, but probably, yeah

Not would you, friend. Have you?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I touch my bepis

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

drunk dog posted:

ill get behind you on this

also your butt while naked

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

drunk dog posted:

also your butt while naked

Alright, the thread's heating up now!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
so what bald headed men are an allegory for a bepis cause if so they should never wear a hat cause its like a condom and bareback is best

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I shave my head smooth, and I can't imagine I'd have a problem getting a nice percussive smack to the head, as long as it wasn't a surprise.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I work at the bald head factory and you gotta give em a bit of a slap to check for weak shells

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
bald ppl seem really touchy about being bald, what a bunch of wieners - many ppl (inc me) have chronic debilitating or life threatening conditions that dont give too shits about what others think of them so what they should do is get a life (or some balls, or low-t underarm gel for both probs)

the shinier the bald head the worse they always are too, always how it goes. gotta give it for black men though, they really dont see to care about having no hair on their head so others should follow their example (see what i said above about having bigger probs in life than losing ur already bad dried out thin looking male hair

grey hairs kinda cool tho and can be rather telling according to how the person goes along with it.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Apr 7, 2016

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
true story crazy baldheads by bob marley is a good song

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
It's an overrated experience op. Momentarily thrilling but then you are left with a nagging sense of discontent and a thin sheen of scalp grease on your palm. 6/10

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Have Blue posted:

It's an overrated experience op. Momentarily thrilling but then you are left with a nagging sense of discontent

sounds like a guy whose had his bald head smacked at some point

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
OP tbhq doesn't sound that funny because I could think of lots of funnier things as an example: imagine I was squatting over your face and begin making GBS threads and you like it

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

drunk dog posted:

sounds like a guy whose had his bald head smacked at some point

I still have my hair thankfully! When I do go bald from my lovely genes you can come over and smack my head though.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

Have Blue posted:

I still have my hair thankfully! When I go bald from my lovely genes you can come over and smack my head though.

its a date what are your coordinates?

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

drunk dog posted:

its a date what are your coordinates?

That's classified info and this an unsecured channel. Switch to channel victor-foxtrot.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i want you to dip your bald head in oil and rub it across my body

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
confirmed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quuuz9XFewk

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

eSports Chaebol posted:

i want you to dip your bald head in oil and rub it across my body

there is probably a future in the fetish sex market for perverts that want to deviantly utilize the smooth round heads of old bald men. I really think this will be an expanding sector and lucrative source of retirement income for displaced male workers here in America, as the only people with smoother, balder, more cue ball heads than old white American males are old black American males.

basically, your grampsy's head will be groped, grinded, and licked by perverted old Japanese gay men (lifetime closeters) and psychotic German stockbrokers. kiss his bald head with love now, before doing so will give you an incurable STD.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Have you ever made a smackhead bald

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'm bald and people often slap my head. I am p.cool with it tbh.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

ChogsEnhour posted:

I'm bald and people often slap my head. I am p.cool with it tbh.

i have both gained and lost respect for you within a single post because ive never seen your av before had to double check it

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive been a dispenser attendant at a bowling alley for three years now and not to mix metaphors but my scalp feels like a golfball

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Every night before bed.

Oh....we aren't talking about jacking off are we? :negative:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

drunk dog posted:

i have both gained and lost respect for you within a single post because ive never seen your av before had to double check it

Who did you think I was? And was the respect because I'm bald and don't beat people who slap my bald head? Would YOU like to slap my bald head? It's p.bald and p.round.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The top of the head is just a thin layer of skin over a thin layer of bone, I can't imagine it would make for a satisfying slap.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ew gross, no

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

notZaar posted:

The top of the head is just a thin layer of skin over a thin layer of bone, I can't imagine it would make for a satisfying slap.

Like a monkey ready to be shot into space!

*Brad Pitt slaps a bald dude on his bald head with a loud, satisfying SLAP*

SPACE MONKEY!

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I have a good friend that's completely bald and I give him the ol "Benny Hill" sometimes.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Whenever I see a bald guy I think straight away of the video where the bld guy greases up his head and pushes it into a vagina.
Not sure if the video is real but it's what I think of anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
its a form of saying hello in their tribe

• Locked thread