Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if a doctor tries to prescribe you tramadol or some bullshit, tell them tramadol gave you a seizure and also your mom has epilepsy and they will upgrade you to percocet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe
if you let your nails grow long, you don't need to buy guitar picks ever again. or toothpicks. or neti-pots.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

if you cut out your rib and throw it on the ground you can build a wife

Macnult

you can't bounce checks if you don't belong to the bank you got them from

Android Blues

life churns, hacks, evaporates. you must defeat life with your battered body

bacalou

money

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

tired of salty food? try switching to sugar. you can find it at any grocery store, next to the salt, in an identically marked canister. shake the canister and listen closely to determine whether that canister contains sugar instead of salt.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

instead of going out to eat or ordering food on your lunch break every day, save money by making 31 sandwiches at the beginning of the month, then eating one per day until the pile gets moldy, then throwing the moldy ones in the trash

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

don't have room in yer tummy to finish that last piece of your california roll? store it inside your baseball mitt

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

read a book while driving. it's safe as gently caress, and other drivers will think you're really smart.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

you don't need to keep eggs in the refrigerator. I mean, for fucks sake, it came out of a chicken's pussy.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Goons Are Gifts

If you drink a lot of various liquids, for example water, coffee or cola, wait a few minutes to half an hour and you will convert it into what scientists call pee.

It is yet to discover how healthy it is, but it seems likely to be a very environmentally friendly method to generate water.

Doctor Dogballs

want free water? pee in a cup or jar, and leave it open in a well ventilated area for a few days, and all the pee particles will annihilate, leaving just pure water

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

put the pee jar in your 6th inventory slot, surf exactly 100 steps in the cerulean cave, and talk to the 1st trainer in the cave 25 times in a row and the pee will turn into water

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Darkman Fanpage

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you don't need to keep eggs in the refrigerator. I mean, for fucks sake, it came out of a chicken's pussy.

it's actually a cloaca and birds have life hacked themselves by using them for pooping and reproduction

google THIS

headbutt every door you encounter. if you do this enough times it's a statistical inevitability you that you'll eventually find a door made of balsa wood and smash through it, and then you will look like a total badass and impress all your friends

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
be born rich, smart, attractive and have lots of charisma

this is the key to a good and easy life

City of Glompton

Darkman Fanpage posted:

it's actually a cloaca and birds have life hacked themselves by using them for pooping and reproduction

thank you

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Doctor Dogballs posted:

lmao

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Life hecks

You just bought a bar of soap and once you come home you realise you already have one...and a spare one too!!

You cut your toenail just a little bit too Short. Goddaamnn! Heck!

Dog really DID eat your home work. Heck!

google THIS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

the same is true of human babies for similar reasons

MrWillsauce

Laurenz posted:

be born rich, smart, attractive and have lots of charisma

this is the key to a good and easy life

man I only did one of these things. talk about 20-20 hindsight.

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

MrWillsauce posted:

man I only did one of these things. talk about 20-20 hindsight.

which one?

MrWillsauce

I don't know

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if you drop your phone and the screen cracks, you can fix it by going to the phone store and buying a new phone with money

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
there are so many phones out there in the world that...well its just crazy to me!

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

I don't know
you were born rich

rich people don't have to remember things

alnilam

symbolic posted:

you were born rich

rich people don't have to remember things

I have people to do, uh, what was it again? for me

bacalou

people hacking my computer, stealing my life hacks... when will the hacking end???

Quidthulhu

turn off the lights when you enter a room so your neighbors won't see you being naked

also be naked as often as you can

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if you ever feel that rumbling feeling in your tummy we sometimes like to call "hunger", 1 smart trick is to find food and eat it

try it, it really works :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
feel like having a pee? there's this one weird trick a single mom discovered for it!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

zidane13

by Smythe

Nosfereefer posted:

if you ever feel that rumbling feeling in your tummy we sometimes like to call "hunger", 1 smart trick is to find food and eat it

try it, it really works :D

just punch yourself in the stomach and it'll go away.

Nosfereefer posted:

feel like having a pee? there's this one weird trick a single mom discovered for it!!

just punch yourself in the bladder and it'll go away.

Quidnose posted:

turn off the lights when you enter a room so your neighbors won't see you being naked

also be naked as often as you can

punch your neighbors lights out, and, uh, well you'll probably be put away.

but now you can keep your curtains open, while your curtains are open.

----------------

Snake Toddler
Green Hackz: save unnecessary $$ by using youre hands as a natural eco friendly paper-free kleenex, paper towel , and toilet paper. nnow thats a real "Green Thumb"

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
punch a thing just hard enough to make your punchin knuckles sore, wait for them to stop and then do it again with something slightly harder. Several years later you will have knuckles well suited for punching, and probably some arthritis

your punchin knuckles are your index and middle fingers knuckles, lead with them in any punch and do not by any means tuck your thumb insider your fingers it is underneath them

it's like this

like this

just make sure it's the top part where the knuckles become hand

December Octopodes fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 8, 2016

JuulPodSaveAmerica
When a new movie comes out and you don't want to pay for it and you're so impatient to see it that the only availible versions are camcorder rips with spanish subtitles, and you only have a chromebook so you can't even torrent it, all is not lost.

Simply google "Movie name FULL MOVIE" (caps are critical). Ignore all the results and scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll read something like "7 results have been removed from these results due to DMCA copyright claims." This is the good stuff... Anything that shows up in the results is just a russian phishing site that is merely pretending to stream your movie.

Click on the "View DMCA claims at ChillingEffects.org" button and then copy and paste the addresses of the violating webpages into your browser. This will take you to russian phishing websites that have been guaranteed to actually have the lovely handcam bootleg you're looking for by real life copyright lawyers.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
lifehack for eating in the car

useful when you have a busy schedule

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ein cooler Typ posted:

lifehack for eating in the car

useful when you have a busy schedule

lol

----------------

Quidthulhu

how do you suck up the noodle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
the noodles are soft enough that they'll get squeezed through the straw easily with suction

----------------

• Locked thread