Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Ehud posted:

lex just cut his hand and is using the ship he knows nothing about to do something with the body of general zod

hey it's Kevin Costner

a good down home homily about how heroism always results in blowback with death and horror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The versusing is about to happen now because they got Diane Lane

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

why the gently caress was she not under secret service protection

why the gently caress is superman not tuned in with his mom when apparently he can just apparate to save lois lane

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahaha the Martha scene oh my god

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

hahaha the Martha scene oh my god

you thought we were kidding didn't you

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

you thought we were kidding didn't you

why is the cave troll from LOTR fighting our heroes

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
Comics are 4 baby's

gently caress you

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The end of this movie...

"so what are we...some kind of...justice league?"

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

how did you not comment on the wonder woman youtube related videos scene

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

how did you not comment on the wonder woman youtube related videos scene

I think I fell asleep

best part of the movie was the Wonder Woman theme song btw

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

I think I fell asleep

best part of the movie was the Wonder Woman theme song btw

a long time ago in shanghai i saw an absolutely ludicrous production of midsummer. it was barely an hour long and stripped to the bones. the final 20 minutes was just acrobatics on stage while the actors watched.

right before that happened they banged a gong real loud to wake everyone up.

that's what i imagine the WW theme song was intended to do.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

a long time ago in shanghai i saw an absolutely ludicrous production of midsummer. it was barely an hour long and stripped to the bones. the final 20 minutes was just acrobatics on stage while the actors watched.

right before that happened they banged a gong real loud to wake everyone up.

that's what i imagine the WW theme song was intended to do.

This is perfect, yes

I think that's the worst movie I've seen in theaters in a couple of years

it felt like eighteen hours of loosely connected dialogue scenes and then some people fought a troll and superman isn't actually dead

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Ehud posted:

I think I fell asleep

wonder woman goes through lex luthor's computer and finds out that he made movie teasers for upcoming dc superhero films, and logos, for us to watch

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

many johnnys posted:

wonder woman goes through lex luthor's computer and finds out that he made movie teasers for upcoming dc superhero films, and logos, for us to watch

Oh yeah I remember that hahahahahahaha

that's when they showed aquaman right

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I don't think I've seen anybody mention the god drat pearls either. Fucker was so proud of that he put it in there twice. It looked like poo poo and wasn't even clever ffs

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Don't forget Bruce fixating on the gun ejaculating into his mother's face.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
courtesy of my 17 year old cousin on Facebook

he subtitled it with "the bias is real" lmao

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I'd move up the Wonder Woman movie, too. Get that poo poo heap out the door while there's still a whisper of buzz, enthusiasm or good will left for the DC cinematic universe so you don't spend any more money on production and can make back what you can. Any DC film less than 2/3 in the can right this moment gets tossed on a fire and denied as the enthusiastic rumors of overzealous fans.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm the "All Things Batman v. Superman Sperglord Mugshot" watermark.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am legit really pumped for the Suicide Squad movie and I expect it will be excellent.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
The report I heard made it sound like The Warriors with the eponymous squad trying to escape Gotham from the various gangs that are after them, including Joker... Which SOUNDS loving cool.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

ChogsEnhour posted:

The report I heard made it sound like The Warriors with the eponymous squad trying to escape Gotham from the various gangs that are after them, including Joker... Which SOUNDS loving cool.

With such iconic characters as gun man, magic lady and lizard guy, even the most casual of DC fans are going to not want to miss this one!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Pvt.Scott posted:

With such iconic characters as gun man, magic lady and lizard guy, even the most casual of DC fans are going to not want to miss this one!

uh the big draw is juggalo girl way to bury the lede

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Doesn't reshoots imply they have no clue on the right overall tone and direction for Suicide Squad.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Suicide squad has my axe

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Zzulu posted:

Suicide squad has my axe

And my tempered, Japanese style katana

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Something tells me this was done by one of the guys who denied the Suicide Squad reshoots as an April Fools' Day prank that Devin Faraci fell for. Now it's "the reshoots are real but it's to add more action!".

etalian posted:

Doesn't reshoots imply they have no clue on the right overall tone and direction for Suicide Squad.

Oh, you betcha that's the issue. The word is that trailer with the Queen music isn't indicative of Ayer's finished film.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

If a bunch of people hate Suicide Squad so much that they kill themselves, it will be the most aptly titled movie ever.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

ChogsEnhour posted:

That actually sounds legitimately cool.

Like every other DC movie before they hosed it up.

thescience
Jul 18, 2006
Civil War review embargo drops within 24 hours, a full month out from the movie release. Marvel must be pretty confident. I can't wait for the conspiracy theories to hit peak insanity. Disney's Jungle Book is also currently at 100 percent fresh with 18 reviews too.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Disney magic has people legitimately excited for another Star Wars prequel. They have so much good will banked they could probably drop Two BvS's in a row and shrug it off.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Otisburg posted:

Disney magic has people legitimately excited for another Star Wars prequel. They have so much good will banked they could probably drop Two BvS's in a row and shrug it off.

Disney at least knows how to cut a trailer. I was less than enthused by the trailer for BvS but I'm hyped for Rogue One.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Why does Lois throw the spear into water and then a minute later jump in to save it? She doesn't know about doomsday. She just decides "poo poo I bet this is important in five minutes"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Zombie Boat posted:

Why does Lois throw the spear into water and then a minute later jump in to save it? She doesn't know about doomsday. She just decides "poo poo I bet this is important in five minutes"

idk maybe it's a lazy king aurthur myth ref

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Otisburg posted:

idk maybe it's a lazy king aurthur myth ref
Its a reference to a movie Excalibur which means Snyder is a genius who loves film, unlike those paid shills at Marvel Corp.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

She was watching the movie, and then when she saw the characters needed the spear she was like "oh I'll get it"

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

many johnnys posted:

She was watching the movie, and then when she saw the characters needed the spear she was like "oh I'll get it"

Hey what's that, by the water?

Is that the script?

Also I was baffled that the water sequence seemed a perfect opportunity for Aquaman to show up and save Lois, contributing in a quiet way, but no, Superman just...yeah.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[Plinkett voice]

How did you know that they needed the spear? What's that at your feet?

Is that the script?!

e: ^ lol

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

achillesforever6 posted:

Its a reference to a movie Excalibur which means Snyder is a genius who loves film, unlike those paid shills at Marvel Corp.

Is it really? I'm pretty sure Lois ended up doing gently caress all and had to get saved and supes had to get the drat thing himself anyways (and also drowned)

It would be different if she like emerged from the water with it like the lady of the lake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Don't be silly, normal ladies can't help in fights.

• Locked thread