Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer
So i'm pretty sure i've decrypted well bruteforced it correctly, but 8ace did you happen to remove your Drunken msg while taking your ball and going home ??

either i'm inputting it incorrectly or it's been removed :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Cruella De Sandi: I've got no time to argue. I tell you, it's got to be done tonight!
[Turns off Wing Commander]
Cruella De Sandi: Do you understand? Tonight!
EightAce: But they ain't big enough.
Other EightAce: You couldn't get half a dozen stretchgoals out of the whole kaboodle.
Seargent Smart: [whispering] Stretchgoals? Stretch-goals outside kickstarter?
Cruella De Sandil: Then we'll settle for half a dozen!

Cruella De Sandi: We can't wait! The studios are everywhere. I want the PU done tonight!
Chris Roberts: How're we gonna do it?
Cruella De Sandi: Any way you like. Patch assets. Trace assets. Proceedurally generate content! You changed the terms of service?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

I dunno how to make that not look like poo poo without abandoning the just post philosophy.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

these hour-by-hour slide whistle pics would be a lot more funny if they weren't taken and posted at 3 in the morning

"oh poo poo the 24 hour store isn't bringing in any money when everyone's in bed, ELE imminent"

Uhhh, you do know how the world works, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3ITIMk2uk

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Star Citizen : The Vision

Star Citizen : The Reality

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

nice soothing catte

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4dtm93/lets_have_an_unpopular_opinions_thread/?sort=new&limit=500

There are amazing things happening in that thread, going to be difficult to shut this off again.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
All caught up again. Yay me.
Like seriously the procedural planet generation LOL.
I would even go that far and saying the crisp mountains in the back where some kind of backplate lol.
Would it be that hard to preview it live?

The unpopular opinion thread is awesome.
Currently I rate the last 10 pages :mediocre:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Making it Rain posted:

So i'm pretty sure i've decrypted well bruteforced it correctly, but 8ace did you happen to remove your Drunken msg while taking your ball and going home ??

either i'm inputting it incorrectly or it's been removed :shrug:

Could help you via pm maybe

e: well the numbers haven't been changed

Tijuana Bibliophile fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Apr 8, 2016

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

lol

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Chris "Buffalo Wild Wingman" Peterson was unironically good and good for him for getting out.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

AP posted:

Star Citizen : The Vision

Every time I see this clip, my brain just says "Yes Croberts, we get that someone bought you the BSG remake DVD box set for xmas."

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Toops posted:

things that seemed like cool and good things to post on the internet, pt 2.

This loving picture. It is just a perfect illustration of mental illness. What is even going on?

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

still funny

Renon Vesir
Apr 24, 2008
High fidelity, full color Cruella di Sandi. It's a transparent png so you can add whatever you like to the background.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

just loving odd ^

Dreams are happening here.

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

these hour-by-hour slide whistle pics would be a lot more funny if they weren't taken and posted at 3 in the morning

"oh poo poo the 24 hour store isn't bringing in any money when everyone's in bed, ELE imminent"

That $310 per hour figure is the lowest I have seen in a while. The funny sad thing is that they seem to bring in quite a bit of cash almost around the clock. (Not to mention it's always 3 in the morning somewhere.)

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
Saturday night dream fever

Renon Vesir
Apr 24, 2008

Mr.Tophat posted:

I dunno how to make that not look like poo poo without abandoning the just post philosophy.

You made me laugh like an idiot so it's all good

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Revisiting previous threads is a good way to pass the drought periods. way better than code bullshit or people saying DS is actually kind of an assclown like it's news, anyway.

so far I'm enjoying the goons aghast that SC raised :siren:$46 million :siren: with nothing to show for it. The cultists are gonna turn on them soon, right??

Roeben
Jul 23, 2013
If or When SQ42 comes out, will Derek Smart do a lets play in the Lets Play forum?

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Renon Vesir posted:

High fidelity, full color Cruella di Sandi. It's a transparent png so you can add whatever you like to the background.

nice job sir

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Renon Vesir posted:

Very nice.

If anyone talented is looking for something for inspiration.

I'd like to see a Chris Roberts version of this.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

TTerrible posted:

This loving picture. It is just a perfect illustration of mental illness. What is even going on?

I reckon it needs a dancing dwarf, speaking backwards.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The planet demo was not entirely worthless

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Can someone link me to the old old gassed Star Citizen thread where everyone is full of hopes and dreams that sometimes gets quoted here because it's hilarious

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I wonder if agent_mothman is having a stroke reading this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4dtm93/lets_have_an_unpopular_opinions_thread/

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Can someone link me to the old old gassed Star Citizen thread where everyone is full of hopes and dreams that sometimes gets quoted here because it's hilarious

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3511398

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Thank you! That is just the one I was thinking of! It is a good thread that fills me with the exact opposite of grief.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

You mean this Agent_Mothman?

Agent_Mothman is CIG's harshest critic

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Renon Vesir posted:

Very slick!

I hope you don't mind if someone slaps Ryan Archer's signature on it-- cos that's going to happen imminently if it hasn't already while I'm typing this reply.

On a happier note, it could end up in the Solar Plebian in-game gallery Toops has been building (just a guess), and that's one of the highest honors bestowed on any thread art.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Renon Vesir posted:

Bravo! Nice work commando

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Wafflz posted:

It's also a tiny island of GBS in games.

It's entirely too funny, and not nearly racist enough for that to be true.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

G0RF posted:

Very slick!

I hope you don't mind if someone slaps Ryan Archer's signature on it-- cos that's going to happen imminently if it hasn't already while I'm typing this reply.

On a happier note, it could end up in the Solar Plebian in-game gallery Toops has been building (just a guess), and that's one of the highest honors bestowed on any thread art.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

G0RF posted:

= the Solar Plebian in-game gallery Toops has been building (just a guess)

goddammit toops said to me that one time that the gallery would get done and in the spirit of scope creep it had better

toops is a saint it is what it is

Renon Vesir
Apr 24, 2008

G0RF posted:

Very slick!

I expected to see some Archer action. Toops seemed to like my whale drawing, too, so I feel double honored.

Will the real Ryan Archer please stand up

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Guy melted a pretend ship + upgrade into RSI credits to buy a different $2500 pretend ship.

Later has more money so wants to buy the upgrade back, CIG try to add an extra $100 to the price just because a similar ship, the starfarer is in the Hangar.

AP fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Apr 8, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mr.Tophat posted:

Hey. Hey.

That isn't a very nice thing to say to someone who has performed the heroic effort of transcribing the poo poo CIG says. SomethingJones is a good dude.

Yes, let's drive off all the Eightaces, that will certainly make this thread better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

So the ATV fast forward.

CU in the procedurally generated V

• Locked thread