Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
whats donutgate please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

No. GiP told him he was a schizo crazy person and shouldn't do it. He did it anyway.

Can confirm, watched this happen in Forums Realtime™

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ShineDog posted:

whats donutgate please?

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

ShineDog posted:

whats donutgate please?

Ben, Alexis and jared are on a diet. In one of their shows Sandi walked in and placed 3 packs of donuts in front of them. It was called out by us here and on the official forum. What makes it really funny, is the incident has been edited out of their video on youtube, but it's still there on twitch.

Catte edit:
My dog imitating Chris Robberts

Atreiden fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Apr 8, 2016

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:
6ft tall bird race just confirmed by ben

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Hello, citizens, and welcome to the future.

https://twitter.com/bf_taka/status/710914930245894144

And what a glorious future it is

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Wafflz posted:

what with floating head dude at the bottom? do they not let their new community manager in the studio?

Reporting live from the Austin offices...

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

AugmentedVision posted:

I haven't given Ubi a penny since my first and only u-play experience and I suggest others do the same

I have a few games on uPlay, but I didn't give Ubi a penny.

A friend got a Humble Bundle and gave me the uPlay codes.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Lando seemed very enthused today.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Now I can't even trust animes.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Truga posted:

Hello, citizens, and welcome to the future.

https://twitter.com/bf_taka/status/710914930245894144

And what a glorious future it is

Yeah but can I have sex with it?

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Dear Derek Smart!

I would like to know how a revolution in the whale pod would change your predictions, and if there has been any information from your sources regarding the recent Reddit thread.

Love,

Screams!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

DandyLion posted:

Yeah but can I have sex with it?

Yes, I think someone posted that here already.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

G0RF posted:

Reporting live from the Austin offices...

the most hosed up thing about that simpit is the pic of the sandibus on the inside of it.

e: also why go through the trouble of making it all hide away then putting a big dorky CIG logo on it?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

That never happened. Youtube proves it. It was just some fake photoshops the goons came up as part of their relentless trolling...

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

https://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity/v/59345687?t=56m48s
:stare: did ben just call chris lazy

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

ShineDog posted:

whats donutgate please?

The gif shown is from one of a series of RtV(?) episodes where Sandi had the munchies and kept stuffing her face with various unhealthy food stuff. The munchies themselves were cause for comment, but what really made it obnoxious was how she kept dumping the stuff right in front of the Lesnicks, both of which should (and apparently were) trying to cut down on it. A bit like bringing booze in and getting drunk in front of a couple of recovering alcoholics.

After having been called out for being an absolute bitch for doing this, at least in this thread, she did a final petulant episode of face-stuffing while looking intently at the camera and then stopped. The whole thing was (and still is) referenced as an example of her insane narcissism and how she effectively took an active part in wrecking the Lesnicks' health, when at least one of them is already on the road to killing himself.

Since the criticism hasn't really let up, someone discovered yesterday that the segment where she plants two boxes of doughnuts in front of them has been clumsily and blatantly edited out of the episode, as if to cover up Sandi's maliciousness against CIG staff.

RuckusRouser
Sep 28, 2015

Theres a lot of close ups of landing gear

I have an important request for the insanity archivists:

What is the thread from the official forums where they compare what CIG is doing with SC to the Transcontinental Railroad?

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

yes and it was the best

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

First the enraged Ben, now the shade throwing Ben.

Things are not going well.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Tonight for dinner he got his standard meal - a chicken drummy, a chunk of breast meat, and a "meat muffin", which is ground beef mixed with egg, bone meal, and salmon oil (so named because I freeze them in muffin tins to portion them out).

Pup gets his meat, don't you worry.

Goody, because he appears to be completely amazing, and completely amazing dogs need lots of yummy treats (although not so much as to undergo canine Lesnickization).

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

a fellow of infinite jest :skeltal:

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

El Grillo posted:

Eonwe were you aware of the Caro stuff going down in 2011? If so, did GiP basically drive a clearly mentally ill/schizophrenic person to go to Libya and Syria to 'prove himself' to them? I've had a read of some of the stuff and it's so immensely hosed up even for SA. What a rabbit hole.
e: sorry to disturb the karma of the SC thread with this but GBS is :yikes:

im not eonwe but the gist seemed to be that most people were like no caro please don't go to a warzone, you will die, get help, and caro was extremely mentally ill and went anyway. He has been a figure for a while who was convinced there was a cia conspiracy and gangstalking against him, and people could only watch in horror as he went to go and do unlicensed surgery he learned from YouTube on people

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MoraleHazard posted:

Re: prepchat. An acquaintance is big into prepping, but he's grossly overweight. He was telling.me about the importance of stocking up for the revolution, and I asked him if being able to run fifty yards might beneficial when the revolution happens, but he said he wouldn't need to. I guess because he has guns and food.

Dark off is that an Imperial Eagle?

You know nothing about apocalypse development. Being a giant fatass is another form of prepping because you're carrying around 3 months of food and it's all inside your skin where no one else can steal it.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

I think he called Erin lazy, as he was playing the part of Erin.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

just keep watching from there theres some E.L.E stuff going on :stare:
im fairly certain of it now
https://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity/v/59345687?t=59m04s

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Lando seems to be seriously worried about being fired as they also recall his "story leak" lol.

So, Lando got in trouble for leaking story that Chris Roberts has already given out, WHOLE SALE, to the media? Wow.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

At least Money is having fun :unsmith:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Berious posted:

I like the glory hole

Get it RIGHT! It's a SPACE glory hole, also known as a SPACE hole of dreams. I'd almost think you don't share the vision...

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Firing Lando would be the best for this thread. He seems like a guy who would tell about all of CIG's dirty secrets.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

cocaine dad show posted:

im not eonwe but the gist seemed to be that most people were like no caro please don't go to a warzone, you will die, get help, and caro was extremely mentally ill and went anyway. He has been a figure for a while who was convinced there was a cia conspiracy and gangstalking against him, and people could only watch in horror as he went to go and do unlicensed surgery he learned from YouTube on people

that is an accurate summary of what happened

most people were vocally opposed to him going to Libya or Syria or really anywhere outside of GiP but Caro was convinced that any disagreement with his plans was the result of a Dan Brown-esque ring of collusion against him personally by Brown Moses, the CIA, and COINTELPRO so in a show of defiance he went anyway and got thrown in Assad's dungeons and GBS declared him dead

It's kind of like "Well Derek Smart said something negative about Star Citizen so I'm gonna buy another $2000 worth of ships" except at least Caro got some actual pvp out of it, unlike B'Tak

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Lando literally facepalming

Just sitting there like that

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
seriously he's held that pose for 3 minutes now, even when he mumbles

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

MeLKoR posted:

This thread is like a group of people getting stuck in an elevator and 3 hours later when maintenance finally opens the doors there is a half eaten corpse in the middle of the cabin, the survivors are covered in tribal body paintings made with blood and have split into two groups eyeing each other suspiciously from opposite corners.

:golfclap:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Atreiden posted:

Ben, Alexis and jared are on a diet. In one of their shows Sandi walked in and placed 3 packs of donuts in front of them. It was called out by us here and on the official forum. What makes it really funny, is the incident has been edited out of their video on youtube, but it's still there on twitch.

Catte edit:
My dog imitating Chris Robberts

This is my catte's first snow fall when he was a pup.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib
Yeah okay I've never seen a RtV before or watched a single minute of any of that poo poo

1) why were they blocking people's faces with mics placed way too high

2) why is Money there at all, he's not even mic'd, he keeps talking but they don't have him mic'd so it's just like whispering

3) Lando holding that pose forever, either he's got a migraine or he knows some poo poo and doesn't like it

4) Lando "there is nothing to look forward to" lmao

5) no seriously what the gently caress they've been doing that for years??? mic placement lovely, production value lovely, rambling and incoherent like the worst kind of unscripted LPs, awkwardness tripling in intensity every second

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Horny cattes:

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Okay, read the Stimpire thing. What the hell?

Is this a StarCitizen thing? A Goon thing? Who invented all that?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

OB_Juan posted:

A citizen posted it on the RSI boards as his own fan/headfiction backstory to the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

OB_Juan posted:

It was posted on the Star Citizen forum, and stayed their for some time.

• Locked thread