Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

yeah thTs fukt ##vote kashh

soag alt confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
womb.avi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
wat

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
loving post.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm at work, I've given my opinions on most major lunch candidates. Is there anyone you want me to check out during the next 15 mins of my lunch break?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

I'm at work, I've given my opinions on most major lunch candidates. Is there anyone you want me to check out during the next 15 mins of my lunch break?

birb

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
rereading birb I don't think his opinions are consistent; he keeps voting me but then goes for someone else. Then back to me. Then someone else. repeat.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

rereading birb I don't think his opinions are consistent; he keeps voting me but then goes for someone else. Then back to me. Then someone else. repeat.

yeah it's like I mentioned you and he's like "Oh yeah! Kash! Vote kash!" it's loving stupid.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I feel in my bones you are scum bottleknight, but we agree on so much..##unvote

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Is birb Birdstrike?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

also I should be voting I thought I was. ##vote bottleknight

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Is birb Birdstrike?

yea

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
rip game

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I feel in my bones you are scum bottleknight, but we agree on so much..##unvote

actually this is a weird post. You think I'm scum in your bones, even though you haven't mentioned it in this game once? And the only thing you agree with is BHB talking about how I acted D1? That seems pretty weird that it took you several game days to think I'm scum based on what happened a long time ago.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't actually understand what you're trying to say.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

You said you're voting me because you're feeling BHB's case. His entire case is predicated off how I acted D1. Now you say you feel like I am scum in your bones. (this is a question, not an accusation:) Was it just BHB's case that made you change your mind or have you been suspicious of me all game?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At this point no way kash is town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lightning strikes the plains, tearing asunder the ground in front of the lead wagon

A great booming voice echoes throughout the lands.

god posted:

"Seeing as how this has turned into a Pacifist run, I am going to give you all a declaration.

If you can all go one more day/night cycle without getting a kill, both teams will win.

BUT the first person to post a screenshot from Oregon Trail of a tombstone with the name of the person they want to kill written on it. I will instant kill that person. This will not end the day, this will only kill that person. Any on death effects will still trigger as they would during a night kill." (This must be a screenshot of in-game content, it can't be you editing a picture of a tombstone, you must play through the game long enough to create, and then find your tombstone to show us all.)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

Lightning strikes the plains, tearing asunder the ground in front of the lead wagon

A great booming voice echoes throughout the lands.

gently caress you bitch I'm busy ##vote no lunch

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
So now the question becomes: is this game about winning, or is this game about making the other team lose...

I'm cool with just winning, honestly.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

if you want to win, don't kill anyone. but one person gets to kill someone for the lols, which will definitely not happen for sure

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

if you want to win, don't kill anyone. but one person gets to kill someone for the lols, which will definitely not happen for sure

All the other win conditions will continue to apply if someone decides to take the kill a player option.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
My personal vote is for someone to kill someone else and hope that it kick-starts the game into posting, but I'm down to hear what people have to say.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah, I think town trusting scum to withhold a NK favors scum. And I think Kash knows that. ##vote kash

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah, I think town trusting scum to withhold a NK favors scum. And I think Kash knows that. ##vote kash

Scum already lost a player you dumb dumb, I would assume he scum team isn't too big in this game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Idc tho honestly if you wanna kill me. This game died hard and I'm not missing much by not playing

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Scum already lost a player you dumb dumb, I would assume he scum team isn't too big in this game

I don't see how that is a response to what I said?

I'm saying that town trusting scum and trying to win the game mutually favors scum, not that it somehow unbalances the game towards scum. It's scum-friendly. It's the prisoner's dilemma but one prisoner gets to see exactly what the other prisoner did first.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

I don't see how that is a response to what I said?

I'm saying that town trusting scum and trying to win the game mutually favors scum, not that it somehow unbalances the game towards scum. It's scum-friendly. It's the prisoner's dilemma but one prisoner gets to see exactly what the other prisoner did first.

I guess? Irk it pure here to win them you want the easiest path to victory

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Kashuno posted:

I guess? Irk it pure here to win them you want the easiest path to victory

are you voice-to-texting? irk it pure here?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

are you voice-to-texting? irk it pure here?

Channeling y inner venom soag

If you are here to win then you take easiest path to win

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Won't be around much tonight. Won't be most of tomorrow. I'll check in later to clear myself if I can

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kash die cisscum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

So, some clarification because I forgot. This can include the tombstone you get when you lose the game. My initial post made it seem like it had to be one you found after you died, but this includes the tombstone you create when your party dies.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I've never played oregon trail before and I'm not gonna start now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What kind of sperg you expect would play through a different game just to kill someone in this one?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

What kind of sperg you expect would play through a different game just to kill someone in this one?

A sperg that wants someone dead?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tonights action will be "Blow out Kashuno's brains for a thrice time"

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oregon trail is fun I wish I had a computer to play it on so I could cap one of you fools

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I like the idea of a pacifist run, but I also love retro games.

I like getting advice from my fellow goons.

So I decided to leave in July.

It was hard, but then I realised I don't want to die and have my name on the tombstone, or else I'd get shot.

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

So I started over and I won.

We should all stand together, brothers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Who the hell is LJ hooker lmfao, and/or the real enemy.
Is this your way of saying you don't kill anyone?

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 8, 2016

• Locked thread