Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Friction.123 posted:

Hi, we would like to know you better too. I've been doing my best to post relevant information and opinions, why don't you join us and we can have a good time hunting scum together?

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Page 43 snypa

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

gannyGrabber posted:

Page 43 snypa

You suck

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Friction.123 posted:

Hi, we would like to know you better too. I've been doing my best to post relevant information and opinions, why don't you join us and we can have a good time hunting scum together?

Grocery store update, no scum here for the Champ to take on. Got some pretty good fish though.

As for Don I'm 85% confident he isn't scum, the 15% is me doubting his claim. I still an not a fan of PD or whatever their name was.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Propoganda machine. The Champ doesn't trust them

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

Haha pay attention bro

Oh, haha.
Well, like I said 23 players is a lot to keep track of.
Obviously I'm not in a position to make an informed decision.

Maybe in the morning I'll make some charts.
I, too, am of a different time zone.
How many hours left?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can i get a summary on the p machine hate

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
PM's case on Infinitum looks made up. Like she picked one player in the game, opened their case history, and called them scum. She didn't even get to Inf's day 2 content iirc

Rarity - I haven't forgotten your question just busy atm

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Rascyc posted:

PM's case on Infinitum looks made up. Like she picked one player in the game, opened their case history, and called them scum. She didn't even get to Inf's day 2 content iirc

Rarity - I haven't forgotten your question just busy atm

And pm openly said they were trolljng. Like a WIMP!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it sounds like pmachine could be bad.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

it sounds like pmachine could be bad.

Why?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

they just freaking said

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

GulagDolls posted:

they just freaking said

Oops, somehow missed that, sorry. :downs:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Rarity posted:

This is disagree with. Even though chances aren't great of hitting scum on D1, the comments that people make and the connections that people lay down by accusing/defending others can be the difference between catching scum or not days down the line. It's not about the immediate result, it's about building a foundation that gives town the tools for victory down the line.

In a normal game I'm sure that's of value however it wasn't happening in this game. Instead it was a gigantic meta-slap fight that yielded nothing of substance. The rest of us newbies watched as you guys tore into each other over slights from past games. You all admit there's even a joke phase or something that is nothing of substance.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Friction.123 posted:

Ignoring the evidence and shouting until everyone joins your crusade?

Especially once DonPeters starting posting and you ignored it, despite the fact that there were plenty of other lurker targets you could have switched to if you were actually sincere about lynching lurkers.

There is no evidence the guy claims he is town others have supported this claim now which gives it more merit. However from my observation this game works by momentum so standing by your vote is better than desultory voting. There isn't a specific method to getting at the lurkers either Don was the unfortunate one that got targeted. Basically if you have less posts that one of the people that have been dead from over 20 pages ago there is a problem that can only be solved by shoving you out a window.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

Here is the best reason to unvote Don.

His flavour claim is Sir Bors. Seeing as he is the knight who got killed by the Rabbit, he is obviously the lynchee. With a link like that, his claim is probably legitimate and not a fakeclaim.

This is what I'm looking for when I say evidence.

Not "oh he made two more posts why are you still voting him."

##unvote

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

tpink posted:

*Now* Azuth stops posting? :shrug:

Ahura Mazda demanded my attention.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

I feel like of the 21 players left, I know almost nothing about a alot of them.
I'd like to hear more from Propaganda Machine, Friction, Tommunist, Flying Leatherman, Jimson, SirSamVimes, and Tremendous Taste.
Not to say I suspect them, just that I don't know how I feel about them yet.

This is why we lynch the lurkers they post so we can get a feel or they jump and we get to know.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

so since nobody else is paying attention i'd just like to claim that mcs is scorpion-aligned

What does this even mean?

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

I need evidence of this too. You've done very little aside from accuse people.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

I need evidence of this too. You've done very little aside from accuse people.

You mean I've done very little other than play mafia?

I like how the standard is conveniently no longer :justpost:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can you put all that hsit on one post instead of 7

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

can you put all that hsit on one post instead of 7

Alas editing posts is not allowed.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Friction.123 posted:

You mean I've done very little other than play mafia?

I like how the standard is conveniently no longer :justpost:

No I mean you've accused people without doing any actual legwork to follow up with it. It's like you're spitting out random accusations as some sort of smoke screen.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

No I mean you've accused people without doing any actual legwork to follow up with it. It's like you're spitting out random accusations as some sort of smoke screen.

can i get some examples here my cat's on fire

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Azuth0667 posted:

When I find someone that I am very confident is scum I will be sure to harp on them until they die, but until then I am going to continue to poke around and see what happens.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

You should actually play Mafia some time do you don't get lynched so early because you're funny

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

You should actually play Mafia some time do you don't get lynched so early because you're funny

TO THE GULAG WITH GULAG

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

Friction.123 posted:

When I find someone that I am very confident is scum I will be sure to harp on them until they die, but until then I am going to continue to poke around and see what happens.

This is actually pretty accurate after looking through their post history I am mistaken Friction. 123 is not randomly accusing people.

Friction. 123 does seem to have an anti-gibbis attitude however.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

i've never been lynched early except when I've been caught serial killing, which won't happen this game, as I've gone to great lengths to hide the fact that I am a 3p serial killer/poisoner who has infected Glowku with Hercule Disease

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I have suspicions about Tommunist, for not posting much of value d1, but he has yet to really post d2. The other I have suspicions about is Jimson, I feel he jumped on the YPM train for reasons other than the rest of the voters.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

You know what since this is the only real suspicion I have

##vote Jimson

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015
Quick morning post, seems the bandwagon is loosing momentum, Azuth I should be able to post more frequently today.

Still possessing the last few pages, think I missed the stuff last night about PM so need to reread that. Still fairly confident one of the gbs crew are scum but I am inclined to give ganny a pass, Denis the peasant hardly seems like a power role (but again the flavour has been somewhat odd) so surly someone would of counter claimed by now? (More experienced players please correct me if I am wrong).

As I am still alive and need to reread a lot of posts ##unvote

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm working all day then going straight out to social stuff so I might not be able to post again before deadline. I still feel like my vote on Ganny is solid, would also be happy with Sam being lynched, not a huge fan of a lurker lynch personally.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

GulagDolls posted:

vanilla town... pathetic.

Missed this last night, Gulag joins in the bandwagon but rather then the kill all lurkers rationale of the others starts making a baseless scum argument against me (maybe to get a few folk who weren't buying the lurker lynch to vote?). Then calls my claim pathetic? Seems suspicious, also Gulag admitted to being a serial killer...

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

g'night everyone try not to lynch town while I'm gone

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

Propaganda Machine posted:

Okay, yep. I'm going with this.

On a glance at Infinitum's posting, the following happened, among the myriad jokeposts:

He started out working harder on the cypher than anybody else in thread. That throws a hint of shade on KK I guess, bunt Inf went balls to the wall with it. He asked particulars of the PM and gave lovely-yet-competent hints as to how it may be solved. Specifically, he named the cypher.

Well so did I, in fact I posted that it was pigpen before Infin, I don't follow how trying to engage with one of the few d1 things that had been posted at that point at scummy, or not engaging with it for that matter. But I am still not sure if PM is scum or just nitpicking.

TheDonPeters
Aug 17, 2015

TheDonPeters posted:

Well so did I, in fact I posted that it was pigpen before Infin, I don't follow how trying to engage with one of the few d1 things that had been posted at that point is scummy, or not engaging with it for that matter. But I am still not sure if PM is scum or just nitpicking.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PMachine is so scummy he's somehow magically transformed into FL.

Don't want anyone to review your posts, eh Pmachine?

Obviously an open-shut case of scumminess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

But seriously inc case on PMachine.

• Locked thread