Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Scum could be roleblocking imgay to keep kashuno alive but that still doesn't explain where their kill is going. I dunno I think they're both town.

I like BottleKnight more than Birdstrike and think it's scummy the two people he cased are the ones voting him.

I still think Murmur Twin is scummy on a gut level, think it's not really that townie to have gone down defending scum on day 2. Her posts read as very formulated, a b c d e case presentations that come off as unnatural.

Nobody else I am really suspicious of. Maybe a little suspicious of Leatherman for hounding me on a flavor case and for his millet claim (which could always just be scum admitting they investigate as scum).

##vote Murmur Twin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

I like BottleKnight more than Birdstrike and think it's scummy the two people he cased are the ones voting him.

Can you expand on this I'm having a hard time parsing this.

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."

Jimson posted:

Who the hell is LJ hooker lmfao, and/or the real enemy.
Is this your way of saying you don't kill anyone?

I do want to kill LJ Hooker. They never repaired my floor, and tried to charge me to clean a crawlspace that I didn't even know was there. It wasn't on the entry report. And they were always rude to me.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

MG3 posted:

Can you expand on this I'm having a hard time parsing this.

Sorry I'm on a train phone posting. I like BottleKnight's play this game a lot more than Birdstrike's, agree with most of what BK has said this game, and find it suspicious that the people voting him now are the people he cased.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

amazing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Er, Okay I guess. So some dude who inherited a rental company from his grandpa is dead now. Go team? I guess Pacifism mode is still go then :D

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm convinced
##unvote

##vote LJ Hooker

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
New Rule. If we get enough votes to kill the real threat here (LJ Hooker) Game will end with an all team victory as well.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
well that just makes it obvious ##vote lj hooker

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

(and it kind of sounds like jimson doesn't want to mod this game anymore)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

(and it kind of sounds like jimson doesn't want to mod this game anymore)
I would love to continue, but it seems like all discussion has kinda dried up. If no one votes for the real evil, I will continue the game and give it all the effort I have before. We have just had 2 nights of stalemate, with no real progress. Seems like whenever we have the chance to lynch, all discussion kinda drys up. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE BK

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

no

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Sometimes this happens in games. Ima reread birb

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
. Rekooh jl etov##

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

##vote LJ Hooker

They claimed a bit of minor dirt would take hundreds out of my bond, but wouldn't give me the keys back to go and clean it.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
also there is a rat king

You managed to kill one but that was just s servant

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote lj hooker my lust for instant victory is greater than my lust of killing kashuno

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

This is an unprecedented mafia event!!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm not going to vote for the evil mover. Someone should post a tombstone for bottleknight

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

I told you MG3 was part of the 1%. Holding us down by moving the votes to offshore scum havens. But the answer is for the 99% to come together, and strike down the evil LJ Hooker corporation.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
a vote that unites town and scum

a vote that throws off the expectatins of what it is to play mafs

a vote for a player that never was

a vote for a truth over a lie

you are all diamonds

##vote LJ Hookey

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

No, no we should murder.
Let's claim now if the games about to end. I'll go first

3p

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

MG3 posted:

No, no we should murder.
Let's claim now if the games about to end. I'll go first

3p

I'm down to do whatever the game feels is right at this point.

I'm a tracker:
N1 - wins (oops)
N2 - TNL went nowhere
N3 - Anidav went nowhere

I'm still happy voting Kash and seeing what happens.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Before we vote to end the game lets full claim.

I am 3p survivor

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

ehhh idk I don't want to claim if we're not ending. I'd rather end.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

also lj hooker is -1

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

BottleKnight posted:

ehhh idk I don't want to claim if we're not ending. I'd rather end.

SCUM

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

nope

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

THE DARKONE-6
MurmerTwin-1

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I've never rented from lj so I don't have a horse in this race.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm vengeful towny, when I die at night I get to shoot someone during the following day. I can't use the vengeful shot if I die during the die. I also have a nighty vig I've been vigoriously spammed on kashuno

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

actually I'm gonna claim because you're just so wrong it's funny

I'm the doc. Here's my sicknasty doc crumb:

BottleKnight posted:

don't be such a hypocrate, kash. your posting this game is already terrible.

spoiler alert: I know how to spell hypocrite.

Here's the stupid part though: I'm also a roleblocker. My flavor is that I brought a musket and a pair of handcuffs to protect my medical supplies (and my wife? probably should protect my wife too.)

N1: imgay (it was the reason I cooled off of him initially, because I was just going to rb him in case he was scum. Then I got real mad and voted him anyways. But alas there was a kill.
N2: TNL. No kill. But it's all loving wifom because either I protected someone from death OR I blocked them from killing.
N3: iajanus

So TNL & iajanus can either be scum or targets. But would MT get a nowhere result on TNL the night I rb'ed him or would it say he visited someone and did nothing? idk

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

BottleKnight posted:

actually I'm gonna claim because you're just so wrong it's funny

I'm the doc. Here's my sicknasty doc crumb:

spoiler alert: I know how to spell hypocrite.

Here's the stupid part though: I'm also a roleblocker. My flavor is that I brought a musket and a pair of handcuffs to protect my medical supplies (and my wife? probably should protect my wife too.)

N1: imgay (it was the reason I cooled off of him initially, because I was just going to rb him in case he was scum. Then I got real mad and voted him anyways. But alas there was a kill.
N2: TNL. No kill. But it's all loving wifom because either I protected someone from death OR I blocked them from killing.
N3: iajanus

So TNL & iajanus can either be scum or targets. But would MT get a nowhere result on TNL the night I rb'ed him or would it say he visited someone and did nothing? idk

I support your claim - I was blocked last night from using my ability (not the NK). I'm definitely town, though, and I'll claim if I have to although I'd rather not at this stage.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I feel like town should try to win with the information out there. ##vote Kashuno

(I can't remember if I had a vote out already)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I feel like town should try to win with the information out there. ##vote Kashuno

(I can't remember if I had a vote out already)

actually I'm fine with winning mutually tbh. gently caress lj hooker!!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

The Ninth Layer posted:

I still think Murmur Twin is scummy on a gut level, think it's not really that townie to have gone down defending scum on day 2. Her posts read as very formulated, a b c d e case presentations that come off as unnatural.

##vote Murmur Twin

I just saw this but I assure you that you can read over any game I've played in and find lettered lists throughout.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mmt just feel the bern and accept this welfare mafia win

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

imgay posted:

mmt just feel the bern and accept this welfare mafia win

##vote LJ Hooker

Fair play.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Before the endgame flip I'm gonna guess TNL & Birb for scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A loud booming voice rings through the plains once again.

God posted:

So you idiots finally decided to take me up on my offer? You will all receive glorious rewards in ValHalla, the life that awaits you after your eventual, and imminent deaths.

With that, a large storm begins to brew in the air, and the ground is immediately racked with lightning, wagon trains are light on fire, and entire families scream out in agony and perish in the blaze. No life is spared, but perhaps, with all the turmoil and suffering each and every person was bound to experience during this journey, this can be seen as a blessing in disguise.

Both Scum, and Town aligned players have achieved a victory of sorts. While not there main goal, an afterlife of pleasures and battle for those that seek it can hardly be scoffed at.

Jimson posted:

All Roles and role assignments.

Doctor Bottleknight
Cop IaJanus
Tracker MurmurTwin
Vengeful Townie imgay
5 Townie Wins32767, Barehanded BrotherX, The Ninth Layer, MG3, Jedit
Miller Flying Leatherman

Traitor (does not know other Mafia members. Other Mafia members do not know them) Infinitum

GodFather Rarity
Ninja Birdstrike
Roleblocker Venom Soag
Goon Kashuno

Town-Alligned Doctor
You are the doctor. Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled. You do so with ##save [Username]
You can not target yourself, and you are unable to target a player multiple times in a row.*** When you ##save someone, you also block there role for that night as well.***

You joined this expedition with a goal in mind. You were going to find a better life for you and your wife. Despite all the setbacks and constant money lending you had to contend with to even get the supplies required, for someone to take your request seriously you are finally on your way. Of course, you came prepared. A pair of handcuffs, and a loaded musket should be more than enough to prevent any of your clients from getting any smart ideas about the medical supplies you keep in your wagon.

You win when all Scum Alligned players are dead.

Town-Alligned Cop
You are the cop. Each night phase you may investigate one player. When you ##Investigate you will attempt to learn there allignment. Be aware there are some roles that alter these results, so discretion is key.

The head of this wagon train pretty much begged you to come along. You were a succesful sheriff in your days, and even now with your twilight years coming up over the horizon you are still as sharp as ever. Of course, there's no need for a lawman with a cane and a nasty chewing tabacco habit in the big city these days, so you decide what the hell, one more adventure before you die would be a great way to go out.

Town-Alligned Tracker
You are the Tracker. Each night, you may ##investigate one player in the game and you will discover which player they targeted (if any).

A trapper by trade, you spent your life in the woods. Only returning to "civilization" if you can call the Shanty Towns you frequent that, to re-supply and know a town floozie or two. When you heard about expeditions into un-explored territories in search of magical lands filled with gold,honey, and animals fit for the killing you hopped on the nearest horse and booked rear end to one of the large staging areas. Let's just hope it was the right decision.

Vengeful Townie
You are a Vengeful Townie. If you are killed during a night action you may ##kill any player of your choice as a day action.

You are just like everyone else who joined this expedition. A common man hoping to show uncommon virtues when face to face with insurmountable odds. You know for sure, that you are nothing special. A nobody compared to most of the big power players who lead up the head of the wagon train. Of course, you do have one important advantage over all the other "normal people" you were smart enough to bring a gun.

Townie
You are Vanilla Town. You win when all Scum Alligned players are dead.
Has your Day to Day life left you in shambles? Have your parents been hounding after you for that pound of pork fat you borrowed but never returned? Have your children up and left you alone to slop the hogs and slap the wife? WELL MY FRIEND Worry no more. For (1) easy payment of 59.99 you can join this wagon train, and be on your way to adventure. Don't worry about the wolves and coyotes and such my friend, there more afraid of you than you are of them. Just uh, don't put that theory to the test anytime soon if you wanna live. Also, Some of your buddies might be trying to overthrow the wagon leader and leave your all to rot, but uh... Have fun though! A little Dysentary never killed anyone. Except of course for poor ol' Pepperony and Cheesy.

Miller
You are town alligned, but investigate as Scum. You win when all Scum alligned players are dead.
As a black man in America, you are under constant scrutiny. You came here of your own volition from France, attempting to find a new life for yourself in this "brave new land". What you found was hatred, and forced subservience. Despite all of this, you are still a good man. A god fearing man who's only dream in life is to etch out your own place in this world for you and your wife, with out taking something from others. To further this goal, you have joined a wagon train and although they did not outright snear and shoo you away like the others, you know that your every action will be under more scrutiny than everyone elses.

Traitor
You are Scum Alligned, but investigate as Town. You do not have Access to the scum doc, you do not know there names, but they know who you are and they have been watching...
You win when Scum has the Majority vote.

You are a simple man with simple tastes. Fine wine, and pretty woman. That's all it takes in this world to make you happy. Maybe the occasional card game, or some highstakes fisticuffs, but all in all a simple man. Which is why, when someone came to you with a satchel of money, and a bottle of 1760 Chateu Lemon'Fleur you were more than happy to hear them out. So now, carrying only what you can hold in your day bag you hopped onto this wagon train passing yourself off as some sort of travelling salesman attempting to take your wares to the savages of the west. Your true goal, known only to your benefactors.

GodFather
You are Scum Alligned, but investigate as town. You win when Scum has the Majority vote.

You are the right hand man to the wagon leader himself. Despite what many would believe, your favored position has done nothing but disenfranchise you from this entire endeavor. You know there is more to be found heading south, towards the swamplands. While many consider it a terrible waste of time, and energy you know that it's just because no expedition has gone far enough south to truly find the real treasures hidden deep with in the jungles. To this end, you will do what ever you can to take control of this wagon train, and steer it towards what you believe to be it's one true course.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-235mzfVgMO4X_LtM7pZRORw22CoVP0fM0j-gMaaP_c/edit#gid=0

Ninja
You are Scum-Alligned. You win when Scum has the Majority vote.
Each night you may ##Feed any player. When you ##Feed a player it will be listed as a mafia kill, but no player is able to track you when you are on the hunt.

In Europe, you were there for each and every crowning of a new king. You had to be, fate had designated you would have a life longer than most and after a few millenia of existing along side humans, constantly feeding off of them Trying to stem a vicious cycle of death and rebirth you needed any milestones you could get. At first you stopped measuring your life in days, then months, then years, and now? Now you measure your life in reigns. The reign of King Henry, the Reign of Louix the V. All of these are but drops in a pond of eternity, a pond you are now currently drowning in. Of course, when rumors of an ancient Mayan cult reached your ears, a cult that worshipped those such as yourself, Blooddrinkers. You jumped at the opportunity. Now, after feeling this group for betrayal, any thread you could tug at to steer this wagon train south, you have found the perfect candidate. Let's just hope you are succesful in your mission.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-235mzfVgMO4X_LtM7pZRORw22CoVP0fM0j-gMaaP_c/edit#gid=0

Roleblocker
Each night you may ##block any player. When you ##block a player they are made aware that there actions have been stopped for the night, but not who stopped them. ## block does not prevent possible Kill actions against yourself.

Your what they call an Idea-Man, and your proud to admit, your also the best in the business. You can sneak into any conversation, any group of people and just politely steer the conversation in the direction you think it should be lead. You've helped many politicians, racketeers, and even the occasional cut-throat avoid punishment for there actions just by being in the courtroom while there being tried. Now, out here in the wild? It's time you put those skills to use to get the payload promised to you by a man who simply goes by, The Right-Hand.

Goon
Each night you may ##kill any player. When you ##kill a player, it is treated as a mafia kill. You are able to be tracked during your expeditions into the night.

Your a pretty slow guy, at least that's what your parents told you. So I'll try and make this real easy for yah. You take that big stick you got in your pack alright? And you go on over to one of them nice people over there and you just mash em on the head with it real nice and hard like until they stop movin'. Got it?

• Locked thread