Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
lmao I protected town N2 & N3 hell yeah!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

gosh this may have been my best performance as town ever. I don't even mind sharing the win with scum!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
lol I knew Kash was scum :arghfist:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

gosh this may have been my best performance as town ever. I don't even mind sharing the win with scum!

Yeah, like seriously? gently caress you. I gave scum a huge team (technically 5 people) but gave you a HUGE buff because I didn't want to create a role that was ONLY town roleblocker, and I liked the idea of you having to gauge whether or not protecting a potential town PR was worth blocking them for the night.

But you played really REALLY well, and Venom's insistence on always blocking Imgay pretty much left us at a standstill.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jimson posted:

Yeah, like seriously? gently caress you. I gave scum a huge team (technically 5 people) but gave you a HUGE buff because I didn't want to create a role that was ONLY town roleblocker, and I liked the idea of you having to gauge whether or not protecting a potential town PR was worth blocking them for the night.

But you played really REALLY well, and Venom's insistence on always blocking Imgay pretty much left us at a standstill.

you might consider it a buff but the wifom on why there were no kills was maddening

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also gently caress you Kash for tunnelling the poo poo out of me. :v:

Revolver Anidav
Feb 12, 2016

"Diamond Dogs? They're pretty good...

But they've got nothing on my doooooooooooooooog...."
I finally made it to Mafia Valhalla after all.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

you might consider it a buff but the wifom on why there were no kills was maddening

Which was part of the fun for me ;)

Honestly, I really like the idea of a game where the PR's have these really vague ambiguous reasons for success. For Instance, a town Cop, that's also a Clairvoyant (Can sense the allignment of the last person this player interacted with in game.) with out telling them what role popped.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
gg folks I played like hot garbage still enjoyed though

sorry wins

thanks jimson

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Gg everyone.

For reference, I checked bhb and mg3 and both came back town, then got blocked investigating rev Anidav.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

iajanus posted:

Gg everyone.

For reference, I checked bhb and mg3 and both came back town, then got blocked investigating rev Anidav.

That was pretty much this entire game. Everyone getting SO drat CLOSE to getting a landslide advantage (Scum killing you, Imgay killing Kash) but never following through.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

God posted:

So you idiots finally decided to take me up on my offer? You will all receive glorious rewards in ValHalla, the life that awaits you after your eventual, and imminent deaths.

I will instant kill that person. This will not end the day, this will only kill that person. Any on death effects will still trigger as they would during a night kill.

You are a Vengeful Townie. If you are killed during a night action you may ##kill any player of your choice as a day action.

##shoot God

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

##shoot God

... I feel like I need to start a sequel Mafia game now where you guys are all in valhalla after killing god lmfao.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmd1qMN5Yo0

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Jimson posted:

always down for more CQC with my top solsier practice makes perfect

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimson posted:

... I feel like I need to start a sequel Mafia game now where you guys are all in valhalla after killing god lmfao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcTrIHrpUM

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:stare:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Man did people actually like the OC

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what was up with that gun I got from infini?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I didn't have any gun, nor did I have any other abilities aside from being the traitor. I made up my own fakeclaim to survive the 1st day.

I was honestly just trying to survive till D3 then I was going to reveal I was a traitor to get lynched in the hopes of giving scum team 2 back-to-back nights of kills.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Like I'm still trying to figure out why Kash would tunnel me so hard when we were on the same team.

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism

Infinitum posted:

Like I'm still trying to figure out why Kash would tunnel me so hard when we were on the same team.

I had no idea you were scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yeah I read the role PMs and scumdoc and it didn't look like everyone knew I was on the scum team.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

So what was up with that gun I got from infini?

It was a minor decision on my part. I had a plan that town was going to have a chance to get a second vig, and when Kash started to tunnel Infi I was like hey, what better way to even the score for all that town cred he gets than by giving town a gun.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Thanks for running the game, Jimson. I had fun. Sorry I couldn't be around for the last day as much, rl emergency kept me busy and I figured there'd be time to post today.

I think this is the first game where I felt like I was reasonably right with some of my reads, I just need to work on posting more and building better cases I think.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good to know kash was scum and I was completely justified

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Flying Leatherman posted:

Thanks for running the game, Jimson. I had fun. Sorry I couldn't be around for the last day as much, rl emergency kept me busy and I figured there'd be time to post today.

I think this is the first game where I felt like I was reasonably right with some of my reads, I just need to work on posting more and building better cases I think.

Your good glad you got to play!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Good to know kash was scum and I was completely justified

I was so dissapointed that you never got to kill him.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not for lack of trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Was fun driving this game into the earth thanks Jimson

• Locked thread