Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
correct
yes
agree
View Results

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

im gaye posted:

the toilet thing will become an issue again when you have transwomen who are also attracted to women using the bathrooms

also if the person is really ugly

You can bring a asswiper into the handicapped stall with you. They can be any gender. Or just there for moral support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

the toilet thing will become an issue again when you have transwomen who are also attracted to women using the bathrooms

also if the person is really ugly

lol if you think lesbians don't use the women's restroom already

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

mdm posted:

lol if you think lesbians don't use the women's restroom already

prove it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

prove it

prove your thoughts?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the handlebars in the big stall are for if you poop while standing up

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

mdm posted:

prove your thoughts?

stop hassling me

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

the people pissing and moaning about this in nc are pretty much the people that wouldn't have gone anyway so idgaf about "impartial" local commentary regarding the decision

the only legit complaint from ticketholders so far is having to deal with ticketmaster on their refunds

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

His music is poo poo, Seger and Mellencamp suck too.

Back the gently caress up

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing, but I think it draconian and certainly fueled by spite for the government to passing any sort of legislation of this nature. It isn't the government's role to be policing toilets.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
w/e you do behind the locked door of a bathroom stall is none of my business

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I avoid all eye contact while in the bathroom, and dislike anyone who talks, breathes, coughs or looks at me. I want my time spent peeing to be as devoid of social interaction as possible.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

in NC I can shoot ropes a little easier know that i know the person sucking on the otherside of the stall is a man

not sure why this is a big deal

please help

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

How about just a law about creepy people in bathrooms regardless of the condition/configuration of their genitals, like a separate "Creep Closet" and when the creeps go in we arrest them, seems win/win to me.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
John Mellencamp definitely sucks though just to clear this up

The Rage posted:

How about just a law about creepy people in bathrooms regardless of the condition/configuration of their genitals, like a separate "Creep Closet" and when the creeps go in we arrest them, seems win/win to me.

public lewdness has always been illegal I think, don't think those laws will change this isn't fuckin sweden where you can masturbate on the beach

ruffy senpai
Feb 20, 2016

follow me on twitter
i use the disabled toilets because i look like mel gibsoon

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

he puts on a good show but the boss has poor opinions

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

mdm posted:

this isn't fuckin sweden where you can masturbate on the beach

Swedish adaptation of Baywatch owns

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'd really like to make this happen before I die it is actually my dying wish.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
Liberals currently cheering businesses and millionaries for actively sabotaging the will of the people are the most short-sighted mofos on the planet

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

rakovsky maybe posted:

Liberals currently cheering businesses and millionaries for actively sabotaging the will of the people are the most short-sighted mofos on the planet

hmm yes all nc really needs is a triumph of the will that condones and supports discrimination amongst its citizens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
the tour of northern aggression

• Locked thread