Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

MrWillsauce posted:

gently caress yeah my boss just called me while I was on my way to work and said he got someone to cover for me so I can go to the show. I love my boss.

this is beautiful~

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Uxzuigal posted:

HELLO!
I am... Uxz... And I have come to lurk abit from GBS... Possibly post when poo poo goes nuts in GBS, happends from time to time.. You don't wanna know what happends at our secret parties. (If you aint heard of it, you aint cool enough, you did however just read about it - possibly makeing you cool enough).

you seem cool and all but i am confused by your spelling of happens :confused:

iris_p

FluffieDuckie posted:

Welcome irokia and iris :wave:

Yo!

MrWillsauce

the melvins rocked. They were good and cool and loud.

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

iris_p

MrWillsauce posted:

the melvins rocked. They were good and cool and loud.

Urodov

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

3D Megadoodoo

Is that the warning sign they put in delivery rooms?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Quidnose posted:

you seem cool and all but i am confused by your spelling of happens :confused:

Thanks :> Genuinly, one of those annoying things us non native English speakers/writers do. One step closer to over 9000 English!
I shall correct myself!

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

Uxzuigal posted:

Thanks :> Genuinly, one of those annoying things us non native English speakers/writers do. One step closer to over 9000 English!
I shall correct myself!

Your English is very good. I assumed it was a typo :shrug:

I also appreciate your effort at a funny thread. i know it can be hard to come into a new forum and start making threads right away

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Apr 10, 2016

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hello uxz! Welcome!

Do you have any pets or hobbies you want to share with us? Alternatively, what's your opinion of spaghetti?

This mandevil pee whore, poo poo monster is my Rottweiler pup. I love him. He is 11 weeks old.

Hobbies include spending retarded amount of cash on stereo speakers and amplifiers, computer gear.. While trying to justify to my wife why I need that exact pair of mean looking speakers and not tiny fluffy ones with fur. Thankfully she is almost as audiophile as me... She is around SA somewhere too, "Eliuxz". Not much of a poster however.

- - -

How is BYOB these days, back in 8.2 it was pretty much mandatory to be high as a kite.
As for Spaghetti:
I wish they made it abit more suitable for strangling people, having murder weapons at the ready in the kitchen can be beneficial when people keeps asking when dinner is ready. Then again, I rarely make dinner.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a pot full of hot spaghetti thrown in an assailants face is a deadly weapon

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

a pot full of hot spaghetti thrown in an assailants face is a deadly weapon

Arya Stark style... I like where this is going.
[Arya Stark made stew that she threw in face of prison guards in Harrenhall to release prisoners and start a riot in order to escape, in the books anyways, She always stabbed and killed a few guards].

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

Arya Stark style... I like where this is going.
[Arya Stark made stew that she threw in face of prison guards in Harrenhall to release prisoners and start a riot in order to escape, in the books anyways, She always stabbed and killed a few guards].

what about several strands of cooked spaghetti that is frozen, like a pasta ice cycle?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

what about several strands of cooked spaghetti that is frozen, like a pasta ice cycle?

As a viking I live in Norway, we are immune to frost damage.

<3 <3 Vanisher

City of Glompton

that puppy...omg :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

it is no longer mandatory to be high to post in byob. in fact the weed jokes got a bit stale so we're branching out into trying to be funny in other areas

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

City of Glompton posted:

that puppy...omg :love:

The looks are just for tricking you into relaxing, next thing you know its face pounce, tongue attack all over. God forbid you've got hair, I don't. Wife barely got hair left on her scalp. Always be on your guard, lest you become puppy chowder.

<3 <3 Vanisher

symbolic

FluffieDuckie posted:

it is no longer mandatory to be high to post in byob. in fact the weed jokes got a bit stale so we're branching out into trying to be funny in other areas
nice, so i can still be straightedge4lyfe and a nascent 'yobber

FluffieDuckie

everyone is welcome no matter what chemicals they choose not to put in their bodies

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
See? Total murder. Evil.

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

omg those eyes

Ace of Baes
I took my puppy to the dog park yesterday and a rottweiler bit at him and scratched his nose, I dont think its gonna leave a scar but what kind of rear end in a top hat brings an aggressive dog to a dog park on a Saturday.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ace of Baes posted:

I took my puppy to the dog park yesterday and a rottweiler bit at him and scratched his nose, I dont think its gonna leave a scar but what kind of rear end in a top hat brings an aggressive dog to a dog park on a Saturday.

(Not saying this applies to you, just general thing:p ):
This is why I always have my dog leashed and tell other people to gently caress off with their ugly mutts, my dog, when adult will always get the blame anyways if something bad happends.
I hate the "oh but she/he is just curious" - Well ,gently caress you I dont care. My dog aint socializing with other dogs.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Ace of Baes

Uxzuigal posted:

(Not saying this applies to you, just general thing:p ):
This is why I always have my dog leashed and tell other people to gently caress off with their ugly mutts, my dog, when adult will always get the blame anyways if something bad happends.
I hate the "oh but she/he is just curious" - Well ,gently caress you I dont care. My dog aint socializing with other dogs.

My dog was on a leash, but it was a leashless dog park, he was in a busy area where tons of dogs were interacting with each other, and didnt even try to give us a heads up that his dog was aggressive or anything, dude shouldnt have even been at the park because of the parks rules, but I wasn't about to get a dog potentially euthanized because his owner was an rear end in a top hat who didnt train him.

JoJoJosephSmith

this board has such good ads

and like such a good aesthetic

i love this

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ace of Baes posted:

My dog was on a leash, but it was a leashless dog park, he was in a busy area where tons of dogs were interacting with each other, and didnt even try to give us a heads up that his dog was aggressive or anything, dude shouldnt have even been at the park because of the parks rules, but I wasn't about to get a dog potentially euthanized because his owner was an rear end in a top hat who didnt train him.

Yeah, anyone with an aggressive dog shouldn't be close to a park like that.

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

just did a lot of hours of gross dirty work in my lovely holey shoes and now my feet are really smelly and gross. Boy are these dogs barking. Peeling those socks off was like the best though. I want to wash them but I'll probably pass out first. I think I'm gonna eat some cottage cheese.

Iron Prince
i think this is gonna be my new poo poo. maybe.

symbolic

Iron Prince posted:

hi Prince! :wave:

byob is a great place to get away from the hectic and sometimes volatile environment of GBS

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Iron Prince posted:

nice landwolf av

JoJoJosephSmith

:v saludos

FluffieDuckie

Iron Prince posted:

Hi iron prince :wave:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

just did a lot of hours of gross dirty work in my lovely holey shoes and now my feet are really smelly and gross. Boy are these dogs barking. Peeling those socks off was like the best though. I want to wash them but I'll probably pass out first. I think I'm gonna eat some cottage cheese.

i hope you're keeping those dogs on a leash!

hi how are you ♥

3D Megadoodoo

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

gonna be honest

i hate these

hi how are you ♥

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
i haven't been here recently sorry guys :c exams suck and so does revision for them
hows it going around here? which quality threads have i missed?

3D Megadoodoo

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

gonna be honest

i hate these

i loke them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

9hotonic posted:

i haven't been here recently sorry guys :c exams suck and so does revision for them
hows it going around here? which quality threads have i missed?

You evaded my lovely thread, be thankful.

<3 <3 Vanisher