Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

I hope that horse is house broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Rough Lobster posted:

My little dog needs to give me about 1000 face lickin's before I can even manage to get my boots off when I come home from work. Sometimes she gets to hyped up on little doggy emotion that she accidentally nips me when she's doing this. Mildly painful and incredibly cute. Only reason I wouldn't let a wolf do it.

If I recall correctly she HAS to let the wolf lick inside her mouth because after being gone for so long, he expects her pack sister to have brought some god drat food with her. She leaves her mouth open so the wolf can see she has nothing there, or else there will be more than a nibble to make her keep her mouth open.

She committed a faux-pack.

St_Ides
May 19, 2008

"Dad. Why?"

St_Ides has a new favorite as of 01:32 on Apr 11, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
It took me way too long to realize that was a frog, and those were his nostrils.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
that ones a dog tho isnt it?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

TELL ME WHERE TO loving BUY THESE RIGHT loving NOW

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I find this oddly cute.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

MisterBibs posted:

I find this oddly cute.

If I understand correctly, he posted that for her birthday :3:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

cash crab posted:

TELL ME WHERE TO loving BUY THESE RIGHT loving NOW

here ya go don't hurt me
:ohdear:
http://www.giantrobot.com/search?type=product&q=peropon

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

search the site for "peropon" for the other three models, that each come with a different plant type to grow. I'm considering the kitty with the wild strawberry plant.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Number of these sold on QVC in the first week: fifty billion.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh no.

e:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...tag=vilofjoy-20

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/WeRateLizards/status/719369385132081153

skitter skitter skitter skitter

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/gqA8eie.mp4

I promise I'll keep it open this time. ovo

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

10/10, definitely a lizard.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

SynthOrange posted:

I promise I'll keep it open this time. ovo

Not again!

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
That extremely fluffy cat I posted earlier, the one who needs to be on or in my face with her floof in order to sleep, is currently breathing her last after a day of sunshine and much petting. She insisted on laying with me until I told her I'd see her later in Kitty Valhalla, and that's when she chose to go.

If I could please get some pictures of floof and non-floof cats, I'd really appreciate it. This room is awfully dusty and this thread helps.

Kitty dump; pardon the reposts:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

She will purr historic on the furry road.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Sorry to hear that. She looked like a sweet cat. What was her name?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncBLKKCeag

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

SynthOrange posted:

Sorry to hear that. She looked like a sweet cat. What was her name?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncBLKKCeag

Thank you for that. My roommate named her and, since she was constantly sleeping flopped in the weirdest positions, he called her Dead Kitty, or Le Chat Mort. The irony will flame eternal.

I usually called her Fluffybutt, Tinybeast, Old FloofLady, or Stripes McGee.

e: That video is serious gingerfloof. And thank you too, Tasteful Dickpic.

Busket Posket has a new favorite as of 10:48 on Apr 11, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I'm sorry for your loss :(

She somewhat resembles the first cat I lost, and I was pretty much inconsolable when that happened.

This is Amber, another old friend, who stayed kitten-sized all her life and lived to a ripe old age:

More pics of my two current furry buddies:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I think I posted these in the last thread, but it seems like a decent time to post them again:

Oliver's current bed is in a laundry basket.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Das Boo posted:

Oliver's current bed is in a laundry basket.

Cat has crashed; press any key to reboot

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

search the site for "peropon" for the other three models, that each come with a different plant type to grow. I'm considering the kitty with the wild strawberry plant.

Tell me how it goes if you do buy the kitty :v:

I'm curious how well it works and there's no reviews out atm.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Alter Ego posted:

Cat has crashed; press any key to reboot

C + A + T

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

Alder posted:

Tell me how it goes if you do buy the kitty :v:

I'm curious how well it works and there's no reviews out atm.

If the tongue's removable maybe it can be thrown in the wash periodically, but otherwise looks like a recipe for mold and mildew to me.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

in post surgery pain here, requesting pics of squirrels and maybe some red pandas please. Thank you :3:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Were you aware of this thread?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Maybe? I am now at any rate. They gave me waepons grade painkillers, so things are kinda fuzzy. Thank you for the link

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Old man Charlie is truley sorry for your lots.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Sorry for your loss, Busket Posket :smith:

Here's my cat, Priimus.

He looks pretty dour a lot of times but he's a cuddlebeast.

Also he went through a goth phase when he was younger

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
Thank y'all for your kindness and sharing of cutes. This thread helps a lot of people.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
My old fart Mona (17 years young as of Tuesday) is going in for her checkup today. She was in stage 2 kidney failure a year and a half ago, and I'm hoping she's still in the same stage when we get her bloodwork back this week. She's been puking and making GBS threads in unfortunate places lately, so please keep your fingers crossed that we get promising news from the vet. And please post your pics of granny and grampy cats. Especially if they're cantankerous.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

If someone wants to try the tongue ones, I found THIS shady looking single set on Amazon...

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Busket Posket posted:

Thank y'all for your kindness and sharing of cutes. This thread helps a lot of people.

I was just about to say this! :3:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I don't want to post all the dog pics again. But the one with Kitty. This is not a kitty. That plus the look on the dog's face cracks me up.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Kitty really seems to suit him as a name for some reason.

porkswordonboard posted:

This is Kitty. He is not a kitty.
:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
Mona's vet was very impressed with her overall health and demeanor. She prescribed her some lysine supplements for the tears in her eyes and another one to calm her stress and nerves. I'll find out tomorrow where she's at in renal failure. Her teeth are not in great shape, but at her age I don't like the idea of putting her under for a cleaning, and she has no problem eating or chewing (specifically, on my hand as I tried to get her bandage off).

Now I'm just dealing with the guilt of traumatizing her on National Pet Day! Post yer pets! I'll start:

E: the vet just called and said her kidneys are stable! So while she's still in renal failure, she's spent the last year and a half with no change or decline in kidney function. I couldn't have asked for better results and I'm absolutely thrilled! :3:

Maggie Fletcher has a new favorite as of 00:32 on Apr 12, 2016