Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Gridlocked posted:

Shhhhh I'm trying to get my Great Barrier Reef conservationist views into the eyes of the Americans.

scribble hides my house and my work so you weirdos cant stalk me. The Barrier reef dying is scary though, all those animals are hosed, northern queenslands tourism industry will die, and we get to get even more destroyed by tsunamis and hurricanes.

E: Lol the distance there is ~the distance from Miami to DC, which is half of Queensland or 6 US states.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Apr 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
See edit on previous page for opinion piece on Brisbane.

Also yeah it's seriously hosed at this stage. Shame too cause ABC is showing that great new David Attenborough series on it and it looks amazing; except for the obvious dying bits of coral that occasionally crop up :(

Edit:

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

E: Lol the distance there is ~the distance from Miami to DC, which is half of Queensland or 6 US states.

Yeah it's really loving amazing how big we are; but being local you never really notice till someone compares say the distances between various major US or Euro cities; then it's like "Man it takes me most of a day of driving just to get to the capital of my State let alone to another state."

Gridlocked fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Apr 11, 2016

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Gridlocked posted:

See edit on previous page for opinion piece on Brisbane.

Also yeah it's seriously hosed at this stage. Shame too cause ABC is showing that great new David Attenborough series on it and it looks amazing; except for the obvious dying bits of coral that occasionally crop up :(

Call us butts all you like, you are never going outside in Brisbane to a crocodile in your pool and a cassowary with its chicks at your front door.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Call us butts all you like, you are never going outside in Brisbane to a crocodile in your pool and a cassowary with its chicks at your front door.

Cassowary's not in Rocky mate except the Zoo; too South for them still.

Crocodile in the backyard has happened, not to me but people I know. Was during the floods a few years back.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

henkman posted:

Currently about to booty blast rivington in a normal game I guess

Trip Report: apparently riv said we were ghosting because he kept walking over wards and I played like poo poo

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Gridlocked posted:

Cassowary's not in Rocky mate except the Zoo; too South for them still.

Crocodile in the backyard has happened, not to me but people I know. Was during the floods a few years back.

Still. Crocodiles are scary man

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I'll tell you what's scary, "mate". Alligators

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
look the fact of the matter is is that they built a naut statue and put it in an atually really convenient spot to see it+ too far south for cassowaries and crocodiles + wrong island for dingoes so go check it out

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

look the fact of the matter is is that they built a naut statue and put it in an atually really convenient spot to see it+ too far south for cassowaries and crocodiles + wrong island for dingoes so go check it out

But still contains a unique species of Box Jelly fish, so be careful.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

DarkDobe posted:

Also that game that got ruined by the publishers.

Sins of a Dark Age?

Look, I'm not going on a trip through the enemy jungle to find Naut without at least taking those Raptors.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Apr 11, 2016

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

scribble hides my house and my work so you weirdos cant stalk me. The Barrier reef dying is scary though, all those animals are hosed, northern queenslands tourism industry will die, and we get to get even more destroyed by tsunamis and hurricanes.

Ain't nobody wanna stalk you mothafucka

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

AHH FUGH posted:

Ain't nobody wanna stalk you mothafucka

a regular on a tdm black ops server found out the address of where i worked because i talked about it on a forum (facepunch) with the same username.

E: this was when i was 15 or 16, a bit before i made my account here and stopped posting on that forum actually. my probation history has my original username, great kesh, thats from a book my mum gave me and i used it because i needed a new username that wasn't linked in any way to the other one.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Apr 11, 2016

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know if it's the Dominion hangover but Ascension was more fun than I remembered.

And now I finally have a mastery grade on Zyra.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

a regular on a tdm black ops server found out the address of where i worked because i talked about it on a forum (facepunch) with the same username.

E: this was when i was 15 or 16, a bit before i made my account here and stopped posting on that forum actually. my probation history has my original username, great kesh, thats from a book my mum gave me and i used it because i needed a new username that wasn't linked in any way to the other one.

Props fellow Raymond E. Feist reader.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Thanks for shading in the area where you live, this will make my plans to take a really expensive flight to Australia and stalk you at least narrowed down to a relatively thin geographic area.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I'm going to search for you w/ street view

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Did you think this was just the Internet?? This is real life. Posts have consequences....bitch.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
idk if it got posted but rengar is disabled currently, and heres why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq_5n-sro5k

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Libertine posted:

Thanks for shading in the area where you live, this will make my plans to take a really expensive flight to Australia and stalk you at least narrowed down to a relatively thin geographic area.

idk why im still posting about it but ive posted enough on sa that someone can probably figure it out with the blue dot and I dont want to meet another crazy internet guy.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 11, 2016

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

idk why im still posting about it but ive posted enough on sa that someone can probably figure it out with the blue dot and I dont want to meet another crazy internet guy.

It's too late. We've already locked on to your position, and have initiated the operation. By this time tomorrow, your lawn will be full of greasy neckbeards giggling and yelling "STAIRS, MY GOON GENTLESIR?" at your windows.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

henkman posted:

Trip Report: apparently riv said we were ghosting because he kept walking over wards and I played like poo poo

The first part is totally expected yet still totally hilarious.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I'll tell you what's scary, "mate". Alligators

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if any crazy internet guys want to stalk me irl just hit me up for the geolocation since saucy bratwurst hates fun

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
gently caress fun. We are playing league

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

Why is it that every single patch rengar has a new way to get 100% cdr?

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

That is some early nintendo levels of weird random steps to create glitch.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Rengar's the new Yorick

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Rengar just wants to shout and let it all out.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
League of Legends Season 6: gently caress fun. We are playing league

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Servaetes posted:

Rengar's the new Yorick

That does not even make sense

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

I'm almost to lvl 30 and I'll be able to play ranked. The only thing I need to know is: will my strat of slamming Graves mid/top, pressing Q, enemy stands in Q, win lane, win game stop working?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
nope

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

ThePeavstenator posted:

I'm almost to lvl 30 and I'll be able to play ranked. The only thing I need to know is: will my strat of slamming Graves mid/top, pressing Q, enemy stands in Q, win lane, win game stop working?

i spectated you guys last night and i think you need to work on the "win lane, win game" part of the strategy

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

ThePeavstenator posted:

It will work until challenger.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

Radical posted:

i spectated you guys last night and i think you need to work on the "win lane, win game" part of the strategy

This is not an issue when I don't queue with people much better/experienced than me

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

henkman posted:

"Darius is teleporting bot...it's really late *chuckles*"

Also the portion of the game where I booty blasted him for 2390 damage with Bullet Time is muted :mad:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

This is why I don't like support. It always just ends up being me playing AP mid with half the gold I'm supposed to have. (I didn't buy a sightstone either)

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

ThePeavstenator posted:

This is not an issue when I don't queue with people much better/experienced than me

In this case - yes it will assuredly work in bronze

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

to be fair in one of those games the enemy jungler was diamond while most of the people on peve's team were sub level 30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

It was good playing those games tho because I have literally never been ganked in a game until I had a huge experience/farm lead. I'm still learning what Champs do what and when I need to be scared of them.

ThePeavstenator fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 11, 2016

• Locked thread