Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ Steez
First time poster since I got gifted an account here. I hope this doesn't break any rules or get me banned. HELLO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

AJ Steez posted:

First time poster since I got gifted an account here. I hope this doesn't break any rules or get me banned. HELLO.

Welcome :D
I think BYOB, and GBS is probably abit more relaxed than some of the other forums. Most people lurk quite abit before their first posts, so nice to see someone jumping into it!

<3 <3 Vanisher

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
welcome to byob and sa :wave:

just lurk a bit before going to the more serious forums, nad now that youve posted in byob you should probably not post in fyad

MrWillsauce

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i hope you're keeping those dogs on a leash!

get out of here, saint boner. Go on, shoe

FluffieDuckie

AJ Steez posted:

Hello aj steez :wave:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
FYAD... The Bermuda triangle of the internet/SA. Anything that enters, doesn't leave - atleast not in the form and shape if entered.

Someone suggested foghorns and lighthouses around FYAD in GBS, I agree with them.

<3 <3 Vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

AJ Steez posted:

hi aj steez welcome to the party zone the 'yob! we're a nice chill bunch, really, i promise.... :twisted:

symbolic

9hotonic posted:

i haven't been here recently sorry guys :c exams suck and so does revision for them
don't remind me. i have finals in three weeks myself. :cry:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i have mfkin midterms in two weeks!!! and i am not a happy camper about it let me tell you

Macnult

I was supposed to have a physics exam today but my professor pushed it back to Wednesday. It's all thanks to some guy in my class who didn't do the take-home quiz and managed to have our prof waste an entire class going over it. Normally I wouldn't be salty about an exam being pushed back, but now I have to take an exam and then hang around for lab afterwards.

Also, Dark Souls 3 comes out tomorrow :negative:

Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

See? Total murder. Evil.

Adorably evil! :love:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

I will craft an Epic Battle Saga for the next 3 lurkers who post in this thread!

You will be the heroes in an epic saga of my own creation that places you in the heart of a battle, will you be victorious? Of course you will! It will be YOUR saga!

Yikes! ok, so all the way back on page 38 I made this statement and, after going back and trying to figure out who the next three genuine lurkers were, I got a headache and my brain cramped up and I lost track. I've been busy lately and it slipped my mind about my promise to craft an EPIC BATTLE SAGA. Can someone help me out figuring out who they were? S.I.B. gets an Honorary Mention because he asked nicely, but I need the next three lurkers who posted after my . Thank you!

And also, hello new people who I have not yet said hello to!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Macnult posted:

I was supposed to have a physics exam today but my professor pushed it back to Wednesday. It's all thanks to some guy in my class who didn't do the take-home quiz and managed to have our prof waste an entire class going over it. Normally I wouldn't be salty about an exam being pushed back, but now I have to take an exam and then hang around for lab afterwards.

Also, Dark Souls 3 comes out tomorrow :negative:

My biochem lecture is 3 hours once a week and we always have to sit through 2 hours of lecture after our exams so i getchu on the having-things-after-exam pain :( feels bad man

symbolic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

My biochem lecture is 3 hours once a week and we always have to sit through 2 hours of lecture after our exams so i getchu on the having-things-after-exam pain :( feels bad man
:stare:

god drat am i glad i haven't taken a core science class yet

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for those who are stressed i urge you to try listening to this at the speed of 0.5

it's okay ambiance. if you don't like it, listen to the sounds of the rain forest or something.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Grammar get's harder the higher you are I've noticed.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also I have no job it's 3:30 in the afternoon and I'm posting online baked off my rear end. I'm feeling like a success.

----------------

MrWillsauce

maybe sell weed?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

smoking and or eating weed is a lot more fun than selling it, especially if you live in the city

MrWillsauce

yeah but it's a living, and you can eat all the weed you want all day

JoJoJosephSmith

fuk skool

MrWillsauce

irokia your avatar is very distracting when I'm trying to post

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

irokia your avatar is very distracting when I'm trying to post
worship the booty

JoJoJosephSmith

symbolic posted:

worship the booty

drilldo squirt

Lmbo if you think the first level of dealers make good money at all.

----------------

MrWillsauce

lmbo

JoJoJosephSmith

limbo if you think the first level of hell makes good sins at all

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if ur rly good at baking weed brownies maybe you could make some bucks offa that. put a whole new meaning to 'bake' sale of u know what i mean hahaha lol

MrWillsauce

the irony is that aristotle loving sucks at limbo

drilldo squirt

I'm not, thank you for your thoughts though.

----------------

JoJoJosephSmith

MrWillsauce posted:

the irony is that aristotle loving sucks at limbo

Urodov

Splatmaster posted:

Yikes! ok, so all the way back on page 38 I made this statement and, after going back and trying to figure out who the next three genuine lurkers were, I got a headache and my brain cramped up and I lost track. I've been busy lately and it slipped my mind about my promise to craft an EPIC BATTLE SAGA. Can someone help me out figuring out who they were? S.I.B. gets an Honorary Mention because he asked nicely, but I need the next three lurkers who posted after my . Thank you!

And also, hello new people who I have not yet said hello to!

okay i think i found the people

Planet Idiot
Mulli
killertunes

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Bowlcutbarricade

FluffieDuckie posted:

everyone is welcome no matter what chemicals they choose not to put in their bodies

I think I'm going to like this place

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

I think I'm going to like this place

its good

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Urodov posted:

okay i think i found the people

Planet Idiot
Mulli
killertunes

Alright, that seems right to me as well. Thanks a bunch Urodov!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Splatmaster posted:

Alright, that seems right to me as well. Thanks a bunch Urodov!

no, mulli has been here for a while

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

Ok then if I'm correct that would make RNG next as a new lurker. So we have:

Planet Idiot
killertunes
RNG

sound good?

Urodov

preemptive edit: ^^yeah

Luvcow posted:

i dun goofed

if mulli is disqualified it must be RNG

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Excellent, thanks folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

irokia posted:

limbo if you think the first level of hell makes good sins at all