Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

Show me a ghost and I'll show you how it wasnt actually a ghost.

*nerd voice* "There simply must be a scientific explanation for this phenomena! uguuu"

thats you thats how uncool you sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

JiveHonky posted:

*nerd voice* "There simply must be a scientific explanation for this phenomena! uguuu"

thats you thats how uncool you sound

Typical a loser like you who claims to have ESP powers but can't do dick thinks ghosts are real..

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Who the hell hasn't seen a ghost? Open your eyes.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Professor Tomtom posted:

I believe that ghosts are real and strong adn that their power can be harnessed for good or evil by a powerful human. I seek to become powerful. Tell me how to do this.

If you want to become more powerful you've gotta challenge yourself and "level up" through taking risks and embracing strange & new experiences.

If you want to meet ghosts, you usually have to find a means for establishing contact with the spirit world. Sometimes your self/ego has to "die" in to achieve this, however.

In short, kill your notion of self and release your friends and family from existing in a tangible state. :ghost:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Microwaves Mom posted:

Typical a loser like you who claims to have ESP powers but can't do dick thinks ghosts are real..

You are covered in ghosts right now and there's a ghost bug getting lost in your nostril, ma'am.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

i dont even think you are real, just another drat ghost trying to spread misinformation.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Tomtom posted:

I believe that ghosts are real and strong adn that their power can be harnessed for good or evil by a powerful human. I seek to become powerful. Tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance :coolfish:

Step 1: You are going to need a backpack worn nuclear reactor. Let me know when you have that and we'll continue.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I see bad posters, do you see them too?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Blazing Ownager posted:

I see bad posters, do you see them too?

We traced the bad posting.
The bad posts are coming from within your house!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
ghosts are real op but im not allowed to share their power with anyone

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I'm selling ghost insurance op so if you want to western union me $500 I can set you up with an account

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hahaha ghosts aren't real
*makes jerk off motion with hand*
I mean I'd be totally gay right now if there actually were ghosts
*gets facefull of ectoplasm*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ghosts are real and because there are so many dead people there are some ghosts occupying the same space as you right now. i dunno about the ocean, but every inch of dry land is covered in ghosts. in europe and africa, this includes caveman ghosts.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Microwaves Mom posted:

We traced the bad posting.
The bad posts are coming from within your house!

I am frantically googling BAD POST GHOSTS

I am sure I will have all the ancient answers I need to fight them by the 3rd hit

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
So I've done a little research and it looks like I can maybe get more powerful with crystal skulls? Can someone tell me where to get them?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Professor Tomtom posted:

So I've done a little research and it looks like I can maybe get more powerful with crystal skulls? Can someone tell me where to get them?

Dan Aykroyd sells them with his vodka.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
:ghost::twisted:

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

Microwaves Mom posted:

Dan Aykroyd sells them with his vodka.

legit wish i was friends with dan aykroyd, him a cool dude

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Lol it's 2016 and some people still think ghosts are real. FYI the man in the moon says he's made of cheese and the sun is a giant buttercup :)

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I believe in ghosts and in God peace

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Professor Tomtom posted:

I believe in ghosts and in God peace

Lol now I know you're trollin

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

pants cat posted:

Lol now I know you're trollin

atheism is so 2009. commit yourself to our lord and savior Christ

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

why is a headcrab zombie driving a jeep?

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Stay safe, poverty ghost.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

atheism is so 2009. commit yourself to our lord and savior Christ

Nah, I'm mentally unstable but not that far gone

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Repent :catholic::ghost:

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

ask this guy about ghosts, one followed him home from work and then again when he moved houses. it really hates him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuY1W54QQ8

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
poltergeists are the ghosts of raccoons

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Drink your cum for ultimate power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I have started swallowing my own ejaculate. I started after reading some studies. I will say the benefits have been overwhelming. My skin looks much like when I was on HGH injections. It has an awesome glow and I look radiant. Also I find that my appetite has been stimulated, I have been eating like a 17 year old (still paleo though, increase in fruits and nuts) and have been getting leaner and losing fat. I look jacked and vascular.
The results are noticeable after 7days and within a month others will notice your glowing looks. I do this 2x a day. I am male and only drink my own ejaculate.
My question is this: Is this really paleo? My guess is that paleo man did a lot of things that would "disgust" us but are truly healthy. My guess is this is one of them
PS: I have been eating up to a pineapple a day. Makes things taste better

• Locked thread