Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

If TMM really doesn't want to play scum, it could make sense that he would want to be bussed right out of the gate.

And I doubt if Jake is town, he did it for any other reason than it was funny

You really are loving brain dead.

If I didn't want to play as scum, I would have scum claimed with my first post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Wait what just happened?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

You really are loving brain dead.

If I didn't want to play as scum, I would have scum claimed with my first post.

Nah

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote JakeP

TMM isn't playing at being mad this time, I don't think.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Y'all just missed a great match, AJ Styles owns

##vote JakeP

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Anyway, ##vote JakeP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Max posted:

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

Who cares. This day is pretty much useless because Jake stupidly used his power so early in the day.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Does Tmm act like this a lot?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:stonk:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Does Tmm act like this a lot?

Act like what? Pissed off because I'm town and in a stupid loving thunderdome?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

Act like what? Pissed off because I'm town and in a stupid loving thunderdome?

Pissed off at a fake game on the Internet

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yes.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
## vote TMM

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Jakep thunderdomed playfully. I don't feel the malice of scum from him. I'll have to go with the alternative, I doubt scum would immediately use such a public power. ##vote tmm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gee, why would I be pissed off because I wanted to have some fun playing a game and instead I'm trapped in a position where the votes have to go to either me or someone else and now I'm probably going to die on N1 anyway even if I'm not lynched?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Gee, why would I be pissed off because I wanted to have some fun playing a game and instead I'm trapped in a position where the votes have to go to either me or someone else and now I'm probably going to die on N1 anyway even if I'm not lynched?

Why would you die n1? What's the logic there?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 11

JakeP - 6 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Max, TMMadman (L-5)
TMMadman - 4 - imgay, JakeP, Jimson, YourPersonalMuse (L-7)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, VivaNova

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
Im sorry for your misfortune!

TMMadman posted:

now I'm probably going to die on N1 anyway even if I'm not lynched?
That seems dramatic though.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Why would you die n1? What's the logic there?

Because I figure that I've put up such a stink already and if I live through the thunderdome then most people will probably think I'm town at that point and there is no reason for scum to keep me around.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Podima posted:

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 11

JakeP - 6 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Max, TMMadman (L-5)
TMMadman - 4 - imgay, JakeP, Jimson, YourPersonalMuse (L-7)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, GulagDolls, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MG3, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, VivaNova

You missed my vote on podima

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think I'm gonna sit this vote out. It's too hard to choose

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
##vote JakeP

Hi Pod, why are you the votefinder?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If I was scum in this game, I would automatically want to kill whoever survived the thunderdome.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lets kill them both.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

If I was scum in this game, I would automatically want to kill whoever survived the thunderdome.

Are you saying your scumbros are gonna kill JakeP when you die?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

Are you saying your scumbros are gonna kill JakeP when you die?

Stop being a loving idiot. I'm not scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like scum would claim they aren't scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

GulagDolls posted:

lets kill them both.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

Stop being a loving idiot. I'm not scum.

How about, instead of calling me names, you explain to me why Jake being scum makes you town?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Oh poo poo man Imgay is in this game. Sup bro

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Because I figure that I've put up such a stink already and if I live through the thunderdome then most people will probably think I'm town at that point and there is no reason for scum to keep me around.

Nah, this doesn't hold.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

I spent my last 3 games as scum and then took a break because I don't like being scum. If I had been scum this game, I would have claimed it straight away and just given up.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I think you guys should wrestle

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MG3 posted:

Can I wrestle too? *covers self in oil*

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

MG3 posted:

Naked

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MG3 posted:

If someone posts a video wrestling promo, I will vote the other

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Nah, this doesn't hold.

I don't see any reason why scum would want to keep me around if I survive the thunderdome. I could see scum keeping Jake around if he lives because they can later say 'well starting the thunderdome less than an hour into the game is scummy as poo poo'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I don't see any reason why scum would want to keep me around if I survive the thunderdome. I could see scum keeping Jake around if he lives because they can later say 'well starting the thunderdome less than an hour into the game is scummy as poo poo'

I mean if you want to argue as to why you should be killed, go right ahead I guess.

• Locked thread