Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

TMMadman posted:

I don't see any reason why scum would want to keep me around if I survive the thunderdome. I could see scum keeping Jake around if he lives because they can later say 'well starting the thunderdome less than an hour into the game is scummy as poo poo'

Wait a minute are you saying you don't think Jake is scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

I mean if you want to argue as to why you should be killed, go right ahead I guess.

What do you want me to loving do. I'm loving pissed off at this stupid poo poo move by Jake.

If he's actually town then starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the game is the worst loving play ever.

I'm loving frustrated and pissed off because I actually wanted to play this stupid loving game for a bit unlike my last game where I had checked out immediately because it was my third straight game as scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Everyone should vote out tmm because the sexual tension between me and him is palpable.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Wait a minute are you saying you don't think Jake is scum?

What loving difference does it make if I think he's scum or not? He loving started a thunderdome and my choice is vote him or me. I know I'm not scum, I honestly don't give a poo poo what he is at this point.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i think you should step back from the computer for a bit because its not good to be this mad for this long

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GulagDolls posted:

i think you should step back from the computer for a bit because its not good to be this mad for this long

Shut the gently caress up.

I just spent the last two weeks not playing mafia because I was irritated at being scum for 3 straight games. I signed up and PM'd Cpig telling him I didn't want to be scum because I wanted to come back and have a good time and then less than an hour into the game I'm stuck in a stupid loving thunderdome.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Jimson the only thing you have sexual tension with is a grape because its only slightly larger than your genitals

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

TMMadman posted:

I just spent the last two weeks not playing mafia because I was irritated at being scum for 3 straight games. I signed up and PM'd Cpig telling him I didn't want to be scum because I wanted to come back and have a good time and then less than an hour into the game I'm stuck in a stupid loving thunderdome.

Eat some ice cream it will cool you down

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean if you can really provide that you aren't scum, would you rather try to no lynch than get someone whose just trigger happy like jakep?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

What loving difference does it make if I think he's scum or not? He loving started a thunderdome and my choice is vote him or me. I know I'm not scum, I honestly don't give a poo poo what he is at this point.

It matters quite a bit. What was your last scum game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

I mean if you can really provide that you aren't scum, would you rather try to no lynch than get someone whose just trigger happy like jakep?

No, gently caress him. He can get lynched because his play is completely anti-town.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

imgay posted:

But that would get in the way of him saying mean and hurtful things to me

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your aggressive and crude attitude isn't helping me think you aren't scum TMM

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Hey TMM say these words in the quotes and I won't vote yôu today "I am scum"

Type what's in the quotes and that only in one post.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

The Kashuno Exploring the Void game, Birb's Archer Vice game, Ecco's Ravenswood Murder game.

Literally the last 3 games I've played.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Also, how does it matter if I think Jake is scum when it's a thunderdome? The choice is literally him or me and I'm not going to vote myself.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Who else do you think are scum TMM

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

No, gently caress him. He can get lynched because his play is completely anti-town.

Just ignore imgay, jake is his buddy and can do no wrong

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

TMMadman posted:

ok bye ##vote tmm

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Also, how does it matter if I think Jake is scum when it's a thunderdome? The choice is literally him or me and I'm not going to vote myself.

Because your posts earlier were indicating that you thought JakeP was town, particularly this one:

TMMadman posted:

I don't see any reason why scum would want to keep me around if I survive the thunderdome. I could see scum keeping Jake around if he lives because they can later say 'well starting the thunderdome less than an hour into the game is scummy as poo poo'

This quote only makes sense if you accept the premise that JakeP is town.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

chaoslord posted:

Just ignore imgay, jake is his buddy and can do no wrong

You mean jake can do nothing wrong no matter what

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Because your posts earlier were indicating that you thought JakeP was town, particularly this one:

This quote only makes sense if you accept the premise that JakeP is town.

I don't loving care what Jake is at this point. It's loving thunderdome. It's him or me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Who else do you think are scum TMM

How the gently caress am I supposed to know at this point? This is why starting a thunderdome an hour into the game is stupid. Although I would guess that you are since you egged Jake into this decision.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I don't loving care what Jake is at this point. It's loving thunderdome. It's him or me.

I care quite a bit about what Jake is, and if you are town so should you.

Do you think JakeP is town or scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

I care quite a bit about what Jake is, and if you are town so should you.

Why would I care? It's loving thunderdome. The only person I can vote for is him or me and I'm not going to vote for myself.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
howdy pardners, i'ma wrangle me up a sarsparilla from the saloon

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

TMMadman posted:

Why would I care? It's loving thunderdome. The only person I can vote for is him or me and I'm not going to vote for myself.

He has a point, and I legitimately think that play by Jake is scummy. I mean it spurred a lot of conversation which is good, but why do that so early on?

I haven't played many games with TMM but this doesn't seem like scum bussing or floundering.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Because town wins when scum are killed, regardless of if you are alive. Your goal is to eliminate scum, not to survive.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
the people calling my action scummy are pretty precious, as if what i am doing would make any sense with me being scum.

but if you think about it who knows about TMM he could be anything

y'all should vote TMM

I might be bad but I sure as shootin' ain't scum!

Also I am a tracker

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Because town wins when scum are killed, regardless of if you are alive. Your goal is to eliminate scum, not to survive.

Again, what difference does it make? It's a thunderdome. I can only vote him or me and I'm not going to vote me.

He's probably just stupid loving town, but I don't give a rats rear end at this point and hope he gets hung instead of me.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raw was pretty good tonight y'all

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

the people calling my action scummy are pretty precious, as if what i am doing would make any sense with me being scum.

y'all should vote TMM

Also I am a tracker

OK well do you think TMM is scum?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

y'all should vote TMM

Also I am a tracker

I could test this statement.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

OK well do you think TMM is scum?

Theres a better chance he is scum than me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im a shoot first ask questions later kinda cowboy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Theres a better chance he is scum than me

There's no loving chance I'm scum stupid. You took a blind shot in the dark less than an hour into the game and I hope you get hung for it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

There's no loving chance I'm scum stupid. You took a blind shot in the dark less than an hour into the game and I hope you get hung for it.

Theres no loving chance IM scum cowpoke

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Again, what difference does it make? It's a thunderdome. I can only vote him or me and I'm not going to vote me.

He's probably just stupid loving town, but I don't give a rats rear end at this point and hope he gets hung instead of me.

Thank you, I will keep this in mind.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I feel pretty confident in reading TMM as town at the moment.

I'm unsure about Jake but since it's a thunderdome ##vote JakeP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Murmur Twin posted:

I feel pretty confident in reading TMM as town at the moment.

I'm unsure about Jake but since it's a thunderdome ##vote JakeP

I think I'm with you.

• Locked thread