Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

im a shoot first ask questions later kinda cowboy

Mmmm my kinda cowboy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm going to get flak for this, but given his explanation of the weird psyche thing and the fact that he does this bullshit all the time, I don't think Tmm is scum anymore. And since I thought it was a bus, which was the only reason I thought Jake was scum, I don't think he is sum.

But this whole woe is me I hate everything gently caress you thing makes me want to get rid of him because he is just going to be like this forever.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 11

JakeP - 8 - CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, Ghastly Gangsta, Max, Murmur Twin, TMMadman, VivaNova (L-3)
TMMadman - 5 - GulagDolls, imgay, JakeP, Jimson, YourPersonalMuse (L-6)

Players not voting: Azuth0667, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, MG3, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Theres a better chance he is scum than me

Also, notice that this doesn't actually answer GGs question. I had made all of 2 posts since the game started (as in when Cpig posted the D0/N0 flavor). Here they are:

TMMadman posted:

So am I doing this right?

##vote Kashuno

TMMadman posted:

Psyche!

##unvote

It's my standard joke vote on Kash given our history, immediately followed by a breadcrumb for my flavor name of Psykker. Those who have played with me before should know that I almost always drop a breadcrumb in my first few posts, especially when I am town.

There's no way he could think I'm scum from just those two posts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I just need a boy in my hole so winner knows what they get ;)

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

Also, notice that this doesn't actually answer GGs question. I had made all of 2 posts since the game started (as in when Cpig posted the D0/N0 flavor). Here they are:

It's my standard joke vote on Kash given our history, immediately followed by a breadcrumb for my flavor name of Psykker. Those who have played with me before should know that I almost always drop a breadcrumb in my first few posts, especially when I am town.

There's no way he could think I'm scum from just those two posts.

I thought you were. It was very awkward.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

I thought you were. It was very awkward.

That's because you're stupid. It's not awkward at all. Especially when it happened less than 30 minutes into the game.

It's clearly nothing but a joke.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid.

things scum TMM doesn't say

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid. It's not awkward at all. Especially when it happened less than 30 minutes into the game.

It's clearly nothing but a joke.

I don't want no angry man who gets this salty about a fake game in my rear end. Hopin' u get sent packing

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

I answered his question

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Jimson posted:

I don't want no angry man who gets this salty about a fake game in my rear end. Hopin' u get sent packing

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
vote out TMM for his uncouth attitude and general rudeness

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Vote out JakeP for being stupid and starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the game.

It's so anti-town it hurts.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If I was worried about optimal play I wouldn't have joined a CPig game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

vote out TMM for his uncouth attitude and general rudeness

And for makin' my butt pucker

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there will be no meanies in this town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
think about how much funnier it will be to lynch TMM then me

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

I answered his question

Hardly. No conviction in that response you gave.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

think about how much funnier it will be to lynch TMM then me

This to.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Azuth0667 posted:

:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

Make them fight for your vote in the form of a rap battle or something :eng101:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

Make them fight for your vote in the form of a rap battle or something :eng101:

Sorry, but I'm not pandering for votes. I ignored both MG3 and YPM posts asking for things to be done.

The choice is me or JakeP.

And everyone should remember that the person who forced D1 into a lovely thunderdome less than an hour into the game is also the person who signed up with this post:

JakeP posted:

i'll play but I am going to attack people every night regardless of my alignment

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

Hardly. No conviction in that response you gave.

i didn't make a statement that required conviction though did I?

My answer to do i think he is scum is i have no idea but im not so to me its more likely he is scum than I am

its a fact not an opinion

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
really ghostly gangsta you questioning me about what i think tmms alignment is is completely irrelevant and seems like you are making scum filler posts

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

really ghostly gangsta you questioning me about what i think tmms alignment is is completely irrelevant and seems like you are making scum filler posts

The only reason I ask is because you have seemingly wasted what could have been a valuable town resource. I mean like I said, you got conversation going so I'll give you that, but outside of that... I don't see your play being town oriented.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Jake, just curious, but is this thunderdome ability a once per game thing or can you use it again?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

The only reason I ask is because you have seemingly wasted what could have been a valuable town resource. I mean like I said, you got conversation going so I'll give you that, but outside of that... I don't see your play being town oriented.

I think it's bullshit to give him credit for getting conversation started when he pulled this move less than an hour into a day that lasts until Wednesday.

He didn't even give the game a chance to get the conversation started naturally.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Hey Jake, just curious, but is this thunderdome ability a once per game thing or can you use it again?

Scared that once he kills you and you flip scum your scum buddies will be targets, and as such unable to hold me down and abuse my hole.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

lol look how fake this guy is

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

just once

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

Scared that once he kills you and you flip scum your scum buddies will be targets, and as such unable to hold me down and abuse my hole.

No, I wanted a direct answer that I can test if needed.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
just have everybody post

I AM TOWN

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

just have everybody post

I AM TOWN

I can't test alignment posts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

just have everybody post

I AM TOWN

I am gay for town in my rear end.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

TMMadman posted:

I can't test alignment posts.

##vote TMM

Failed the synx gambit

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

##vote TMM

Failed the synx gambit

Whatever. I ignored your post earlier because I'm not going to play that kind of game for votes.

Do you actually believe I am scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Whatever. I ignored your post earlier because I'm not going to play that kind of game for votes.

Do you actually believe I am scum?

I don't think it matters. It's a popularity contest now, and your about as popular as a man who insists on wearing a condom in my rear end.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

I don't think it matters. It's a popularity contest now, and your about as popular as a man who insists on wearing a condom in my rear end.

Then why does Jake have more votes?

Jakes play is extremely anti town. He decided to make the entire first day basically useless by starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the day and he didn't even have a good reason to do it. He has denied town the opportunity to start this game naturally by letting us get through jokephase and seeing how people attack each other.

This loving sucks and you'd be saying the exact same loving thing if you were in my position.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Synx gambit best gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Synx gambit best gambit

No it's really not. It's stupid and I knew what he was looking for but I ignored it just like I ignored your post asking for us to post wrestling promos.

• Locked thread