Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Then why does Jake have more votes?

Jakes play is extremely anti town. He decided to make the entire first day basically useless by starting a thunderdome less than an hour into the day and he didn't even have a good reason to do it. He has denied town the opportunity to start this game naturally by letting us get through jokephase and seeing how people attack each other.

This loving sucks and you'd be saying the exact same loving thing if you were in my position.

If i was your position I would accept my reaming like a man. Nothing get's people to slip up and over extend there anal thrusting like knowing what ever they do has no consequences. So maybe instead of squeezing tight, you should just lean into it and see who is to over-zealous about your tight rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

If i was your position I would accept my reaming like a man. Nothing get's people to slip up and over extend there anal thrusting like knowing what ever they do has no consequences. So maybe instead of squeezing tight, you should just lean into it and see who is to over-zealous about your tight rear end in a top hat

What the gently caress does this even mean?

Stop being a stupid loving rear end in a top hat and actually post something useful.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TMMadman posted:

Stop being a stupid loving rear end in a top hat and actually post something useful.

You're one to talk

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Your Personal Muse posted:

You're one to talk

Yeah, like you're one to talk. You're the dumb rear end in a top hat who prompted this whole loving thing.

If I had a loving dayvig, I'd be shooting either you or Jimson right now.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Gonna drop the PR for a second so if I get singer its your fault you have the reading comprehension of a football player after one to many tackles.

Maybe instead of being a huge bitch baby little bitch whining about day 1 being a waste. Maybe you should instead pay attention to who has the biggest hardon about running one of you two out to see what player is actually just a scum player who is playing like poo poo cuz what's it matter no one is gonna pay attention to me with a thunderdome going on.

Fucktard

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

Gonna drop the PR for a second so if I get singer its your fault you have the reading comprehension of a football player after one to many tackles.

Maybe instead of being a huge bitch baby little bitch whining about day 1 being a waste. Maybe you should instead pay attention to who has the biggest hardon about running one of you two out to see what player is actually just a scum player who is playing like poo poo cuz what's it matter no one is gonna pay attention to me with a thunderdome going on.

Fucktard

I don't loving give a poo poo at this point because I'm a dead man walking. The way I see it, I either get lynched today or I die tonight so I could care loving less who is actually scum right now.

I have no interest in helping town at this particular point in time. If I actually manage to live through the night that might change but until then I just don't loving care because this is a stupid loving play by Jake.

This day is a waste because if neither of us are scum (and I know I'm not) then it doesn't loving matter who scum decide to vote. There isn't going to be any real useful information gained by this lynch.

In short, go gently caress yourself you dumb loving cock munching rear end licker.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what the heck? tmms still alive???

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Everybody's a moon fucker

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Gosh fart it!!!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JakeP posted:

drat Jake this is the best joke phase since I let 3 small dicked guys get and run a train on me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh when this stupid loving move backfires on you and you get lynched.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Then you'll see. You'll all see!!!!!!!!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And btw, everyone should take note that the two biggest instigators during this whole mess are YPM and Jimson.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Then you'll see. You'll all see!!!!!!!!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And just for the record, I would be voting JakeP for pulling this thunderdome poo poo so early in the day even if I wasn't part of it because it's a horribly anti-town move to lock the vote to two people an hour into D1.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anti-town isn't the same as scum, everyone throwing that word around as a reason to vote me that is town should reconsider how they scumhunt

it obviously makes way more sense that i am an idiot townie than a scum, especially considering how much more likely it is that I would get lynched over him. people doing dumb things aren't usually scum

i have to assume TMM is just trying to sell it with his last post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ghostly gangsta is the scummiest player in this game right now though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ghostly gangstas only posts are irrelevant questions that he cannot explain any reason for asking

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

anti-town isn't the same as scum, everyone throwing that word around as a reason to vote me that is town should reconsider how they scumhunt

it obviously makes way more sense that i am an idiot townie than a scum, especially considering how much more likely it is that I would get lynched over him. people doing dumb things aren't usually scum

i have to assume TMM is just trying to sell it with his last post

You can't loving scumhunt very well when the vote is forced between two people. You gave scum a free loving pass to vote with your lovely rear end play and you should be hung for it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Game on!

##vote Azuth

Where are your gibbis now? :unsmigghh:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Wait for it...

wait for it...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

chaoslord posted:

Roman showed up to ruin an up til now amazing Raw :cripes:

I warned you.

I warned you!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

Wait for it...

wait for it...

gently caress, I'm dead already aren't I?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Buckle up Buckaroo ##haul TMM

Ughhhhhhhhh

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

gently caress, I'm dead already aren't I?

Hahaha nah you're fine!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

gently caress this stupid loving game. I knew I shouldn't have loving started playing again.

Guys I think we broke TM :ohdear:

Murmur Twin posted:

Hahaha nah you're fine!

I assume you were talking about this terrible thunderdome?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

Wait what just happened?

I was denied exacting sweet justice on Ahura Mazda :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Max posted:

You fuckers, I was going to vote JakeP for making a thunder dome when the game isn't even 24 hours old, but now it'll look like I'm going for an easy vote to jump on.

Worrying about how other people perceive you, are we?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

I was denied exacting sweet justice on Ahura Mazda :(

What did they do to you that deserves sweet justice?

Also you should vote for Jake, all the cool kids are doing it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Does Tmm act like this a lot?

Yes, it's... tiring

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

imgay posted:

I think Jakep thunderdomed playfully. I don't feel the malice of scum from him. I'll have to go with the alternative, I doubt scum would immediately use such a public power. ##vote tmm

I'm reading this as a scum post though mostly on meta. Everyone knows imgay and Jake are tight, if he was town I think he'd just vote TM and expect us to know why but trying to have a valid reason again looks like worrying about public perception.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

Because I figure that I've put up such a stink already and if I live through the thunderdome then most people will probably think I'm town at that point and there is no reason for scum to keep me around.

Please stop thinking all mafia games revolve around you, I think you would find it calming

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Rarity I'm of the opinion that both of them are town. I usually like your reads so what do you think?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm wading through pages of TM throwing a tantrum and it's really annoying, thanks a bunch Jake.

I think it speaks well of Keane that he keeps attempting to engage TM on a rational level so I managed to get one read out of it at least.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Rarity posted:

I'm wading through pages of TM throwing a tantrum and it's really annoying, thanks a bunch Jake.

I think it speaks well of Keane that he keeps attempting to engage TM on a rational level so I managed to get one read out of it at least.

I actually thought his reaction was weird. I thought he would join me and Jimson in egging TMM on.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

Also I am a tracker

Why would you put yourself in this position?

I mean, I know why you would put yourself in this position

But why?

Ugh.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TMMadman posted:

That's because you're stupid.

Dude, this is unnecessary.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Azuth0667 posted:

:ohdear: I like both of your posting I can't vote for either of you.

Voting no lynch is a third option!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JakeP posted:

i didn't make a statement that required conviction though did I?

My answer to do i think he is scum is i have no idea but im not so to me its more likely he is scum than I am

its a fact not an opinion

Jake, why did you choose TM specifically as your thunderdome buddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Synx gambit best gambit

Rarity gambit or nothing :colbert:

• Locked thread