Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i am gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
One teim there was a child and the child poo and she say she don't like poo heer dad sayWelcome to the Republican party

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

my parents hit me and i turned out fine, spanking is good

(*demonstrably did not turn out fine*)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
My kids don't need a GOVERNMENT education, we're going to bring them up right

*posts 3 pictures of a miserable 8 year old in front of a beka book*

25 minutes per day and then he gets to go run around and experience the real world with his own two hands as G*d intended children to do

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
*Hillary Clinton is the most experienced candidate and is not corrupt because she said so, suck it up Bernouts*

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Ave satani!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Random thought of the morning for protesters, disrupters, rioters etc. Your negative actions always cause negative results. If you truly care, demonstrate for what you believe, not against what you dislike.

I just thought, suicide is illegal and abortion is legal, therefore it's legal to decide someone else should die, but not yourself. Weird.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Jesus wouldn't want all these filthy rapist Mexicans in the USA. If Jesus were alive today he'd tell us to kill all the gay people!

Liberals hate us and are warring against our Christian beliefs! Share if you love Jesus.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

"I'm not racist but all those loving beaners and niggers are ruining are country, I'm sorry you libral faggots cant handel the truth"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If taxes are so great, how come everyone hates paying them? Checkmate, Libtards :smug:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

"The government is the most evil, worst thing out there. On an unrelated note our military is the best thing ever and I'm glad it exists and that I can co-opt the pride of it while being too much of a coward to serve"

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
lol you guys read facebook?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

:qq:

funny thing is, they can live like that all they want, they are just such massive pussies that can't handle the criticism that comes along with it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Whats up with the flag? Oh, you mean my confederate flag. I'm just a really big fan of sweet tea.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i'm gay

[edit]

gently caress you mister original

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm glad Southerners aren't allowed to live how they want, considering they want to own slaves and betray their country.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
There were no taxes before Obummer.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Posts meme about black on white crime, illegals, guns, etc.

drat. Let her in let her in .

*is the sheep from Zootopia*

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

I'm glad Southerners aren't allowed to live how they want, considering they want to own slaves and betray their country.

Dude you need to relax.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jastiger posted:

Dude you need to relax.

huh? hm. okay. i accept this

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Silently smdh while my liberal uncle furiously mashes like on 9 different articles related to bernie

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Pfff, who needs 200 years of intervening case law when we already know what the founding fathers™ would have thought?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*judges others and minds their business instead of my own*

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
PC culture gone crazy!!! telling the truth isn't RACISM!!!!!!

*posts picture of black person eating a banana*

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

*Hillary Clinton is the most experienced candidate and is not corrupt because she said so, suck it up Bernouts*

shillary :argh:

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
* Posts interesting media relevant to own life instead of making everything about my retarded political beliefs * :owned:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
*posts a news article in which a black does something mean to a white*

*insert retarded rambling in a showed-you-i-know-everything, why-doesn't-this-change-everything-tone*

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
check this out: NObama :smuggo:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The first guy to come up with making fun of Obama's name: By calling him "Obongo," I can be dismissive of everything he's done, without committing myself to any actual statements which can be disproved later! It's foolproof!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

evolution is just a theory

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

I never did give your voters that single-payer healthcare. No, that single-payer healthcare was just another heart-breakin' liar's promise.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!
We need all ARE GUNS to defend ourselfs from a tyrannical, oppressive government :smug:

*keeps voting in politicians who routinely throw money at arms manufacturers for increasingly powerful military tech and pass laws that let civilian police departments get access to military-grade gear*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I'm a fiscal conservative. :smugbert:

Try to say it with Ben Stein's voice.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Hey! I'm a conservative on Facebook! Get owned, Liberals!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!
*posts meme pairing pic of angry-looking toddler clenching his fist with a statement that seemingly exposes an "obvious" flaw in a liberal viewpoint*

E: *gets unfollowed on FB by nearly every friend they have, scarcely notices*

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Apr 12, 2016

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

ProperCoochie posted:

One teim there was a child and the child poo and she say she don't like poo heer dad sayWelcome to the Republican party

and that dad was albert einstein

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Once a snotty man lieberal said gods not real and you can't prove he is so Joe America, US Marine shot him dead and then turned to the class and said, who believes in God now? Everyone raised their hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

:smug: owned

• Locked thread