Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Blhue posted:

i died.

i got better though

was referring to people that didn't wuss out with sixers :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

GorfZaplen posted:

I feel cheated. I demand a new av of my choice as compensation. I want to talk to a manager.

you should keep it because cyber city is badass

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
So now we reach the filler episodes of the contest. Lots of reaction shots of people frightened as the massive hammer very slowly starts to crush us all. Ten minute recaps of the five winners.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Holy crap I'm still alive.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Wait, what if I've become... un-probate-able?!!!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
brb, posting anime in all the other forums

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

brb, posting anime in all the other forums

:rip:

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Bad Seafood posted:

Strange Quark, Simulacra, Sydnesider, He Might Be Kilv, and Mentat Radnor, you may request your new avatars at your leisure, either through PMs or email or by posting in this thread.

Please give me this bored karuta prodigy, centered.

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.

Mentat Radnor posted:

the entire point is that you don't have to follow the standard avatar restrictions...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

breaking the av restrictions is a cheap trick to make weak avs stronger

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

And so the hammer drops

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dear mod: I would like to cash in my free avatar token by not getting another avatar, but instead the equivalent value of Baal's life for a week. May he not succumb to his vicious, indiscriminate bullying tendencies again.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Done.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hog Inspector posted:

I will go with one week

^visual representation of my victory

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don't even post here and I'll go with a week based on this gif

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Emalde posted:

the entire point is that you don't have to follow the standard avatar restrictions...

The posters with oversized avatars will be first up against the wall when the revolution comes so no thanks.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Strange Quark posted:

Dear mod: I would like to cash in my free avatar token by not getting another avatar, but instead the equivalent value of Baal's life for a week. May he not succumb to his vicious, indiscriminate bullying tendencies again.

I can't recall exactly what thread it was, but I remember Baal just kind of going to town on my posts/PoV recently in a manner I'm not used to when I don't think I was saying anything outrageous or provocative, so I approve of this.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

NowonSA posted:

I can't recall exactly what thread it was, but I remember Baal just kind of going to town on my posts/PoV recently in a manner I'm not used to when I don't think I was saying anything outrageous or provocative, so I approve of this.

He's dead now, so quick, let's spit on his grave.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Strange Quark posted:

He's dead now, so quick, let's spit on his grave.

I don't know about that. Can you keep winning forum games every week to keep the dead from returning?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Just to keep the winners updated,

Simulacra posted:

I'd like this as my avatar, please. Centered.

Sydnesider posted:

This as my av to celebrate/despair Punpun getting its English release please Bad Seafood

Mentat Radnor posted:

your avatars are currently in the rotation to get uploaded, but I can't control how long that process will take. You'll get your avatars, but a little patience will be required.

In the meantime, if there's any user text you'd like, don't forget to include it here. Once your avatars are in the system I'll move immediately into assigning them, which typically goes quicker than the uploading phase.

This thread will be locked and unstickied in a day or so. Peace.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Bad Seafood posted:

This thread will be locked and unstickied in a day or so. Peace.

Do I win anything for pointing out that it's been a pretty long "day or so" since you said this? :cheeky:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Sandman posted:

Do I win anything for pointing out that it's been a pretty long "day or so" since you said this? :cheeky:

6 hours

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
:zoro:
I have no regrets, this was the only path.

The Sandman fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Apr 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

"Or so" is an incredibly flexible measure of time.

Anyway, seems there were some issues on the back end of things this past week, but the avatars have finally been processed so now I just need to assign them.

Thanks for bearing with us.

• Locked thread