Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Sydney Bottocks posted:

*posts meme pairing pic of angry-looking toddler clenching his fist with a statement that seemingly exposes an "obvious" flaw in a liberal viewpoint*

E: *gets unfollowed on FB by nearly every friend they have, scarcely notices*

Except the ones who keep them "friended" because they post the real gems. Like, I think of all the dangerous crackers living out in the woods storing assault rifles and building survival shelters in case zombu/black folks/Putin but no-ope, they're right there on FB telling it like it is.

If the Continental Army had facebook, Cornwallis would have kicked the poo poo out of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

real good two minute hate

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

The War of Northern Aggression was about States Rights.

Bengazi!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Jesus that's mean spirited

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*Picture of cowboy looking disappointed with text*

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I liked this one I saw last night

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
one of those guys is black

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Libelous Slander posted:

one of those guys is black

they're wrestlers

(left to right) bubba ray dudley, d-von dudley, tommy dreamer

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Idiots! You'll be crying for the police when one of those thugs comes after you. You don't know the whole story, that thug was probably disrespectful of the officer and at 2:13 you can clearly see her lunge at the cop with her right foot after he piledrives her into the asphalt.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Miss me yet?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*Posts picture of Obama on a throne wearing a crown.*

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Scientists are getting rich off the global warming hoax. Just follow th emoney

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*posts unrecognizable image made entirely of jpg artifacts.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*Posts picture of female soldiers from Israel in underwear holding guns, juxtaposed with a crowd of male syrian refugees.*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*blames affair and and being fired from job on Obama*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*shares well thought out opinion piece from "The Blaze"

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Liberals are a bunch of -

*stops typing to carefully watch black teenagers walking on sidewalk outside of house*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*is convinced that freedom of religion guarantees my ability to tell other people that can't do something.*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Guys, did you know crime rates in Colorado are actually going up?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

same

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*Enormous rambling posts about homeschooling filled with lies, grammatical errors and Jesus.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

this comic about a FtM transgender perfectly shows the ridiculousness of forcing people to use the bathroom of the sex they were assigned at birth.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
being transgender isn't brave shelling arabs is brave

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*instantly ends the climate change debate forever by pointing out that Bill Nye doesn't even have a PHD in climate science.*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
*has a desktop littered with kermit the frog sipping tea and willie wonka meme images.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

this comic about a FtM transgender perfectly shows the ridiculousness of forcing people to use the bathroom of the sex they were assigned at birth.

you know, i never thought of it this way

checkmate, conserviTARDS!!!!!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Your country is such a strange place, and it's really scary how 1984-esque this all is

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Professor Shark posted:

Your country is such a strange place, and it's really scary how 1984-esque this all is

Rich, coming from a loving Canadian.

take your cannuck buddy, Ted Cruz back.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

and by disturbing I of course mean it's disturbing how the Democrats are trying to re-envision history so that THEY were the non racists!

MariusLecter posted:

Rich, coming from a loving Canadian.

take your cannuck buddy, Ted Cruz back.

He's all yours, he burned everything here that could possibly lead to him to come back in

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

im secretly gay

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Professor Shark posted:

and by disturbing I of course mean it's disturbing how the Democrats are trying to re-envision history so that THEY were the non racists!

To be fair, being anti-slavery didn't mean you weren't racist. Just that you wanted to Make America Great Again by making more lovely agricultural jobs available for white folks.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

To be fair, being anti-slavery didn't mean you weren't racist. Just that you wanted to Make America Great Again by making more lovely agricultural jobs available for white folks.

Hmm yes. The abolitionist movement was actually problematic because...

*just kills own loving self*

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Emancipation ruined an entire thriving industry.

The North was getting nowhere with its Universities and factories so the best solution was to disrupt the tried and true agricultural wealth of the South.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The Republicans love to point out that the Democrats used to be racists, but they always leave out the part where all the racist Democrats left to join the Republican party and took it over.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I have been owned hard by every one of these memes.

My precious liberal world view is shattered, and I can't seem to stop crying.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Applewhite posted:

The Republicans love to point out that the Democrats used to be racists, but they always leave out the part where all the racist Democrats left to join the Republican party and took it over.

Isn't that convenient, the REAL racists have an alibi that reflects with current party lines on the issues.

You loving liar. Get back in your cadillac and vote a dozen times for free stuff.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
*joins group named Can this Sheep/Goat/Picture of a Turd Get More Likes Than Obama*

*gets in heated arguments with people who are taking the piss and sends them death threats*

*gets fb account banned, makes new account, repeat ad nauseum*

*is my mom*

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

rio posted:

Ted Cruz is a good person

no one thinks this. Not even Ted Cruz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The democrats are the real racists because they buy black votes with wellfare. I have never thought about what the implication that wellfare is for black people reveals about my mindset.

• Locked thread