Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I just found out they didn't leave the chibi servants from April Fool's in as a graphics toggle and cannot for the life of me imagine why? Is getting your brain cored a requirement to make mobage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Rodyle posted:

I just found out they didn't leave the chibi servants from April Fool's in as a graphics toggle and cannot for the life of me imagine why? Is getting your brain cored a requirement to make mobage?

That's Type-Moon MO for every April's fools they do. Erase it as if it never happened so you can sell it in a material book years later.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Why do you complain about a game you don't play

edit; also could be just me, but the animations look nicer after the maintenance

Compendium fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Apr 12, 2016

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I enjoy how absolutely shameless F/GO is about shoehorning in fights every chapter. And not even sensible fights either, gotta reuse all those old enemies.

Did you know that America is filled with pirate zombies? Just tons of them, wandering all over the place. Can't take a single stroll through the night without bumping into a dozen.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

BurningDance posted:

Anybody want a decent-ish FGO account? I'm too busy to play lately and there is a lack of desire to play as well so I figure I might as well pass it off to someone who wants it for free.

If anybody is interested, then I'll get myself Platinum and PM the details of the account. :v:

Those are just a portion of the things I have. All Quartz have already been rolled off, so expect to start saving from scratch.

edit: welp. foiled.

i wanted to get Platinum early anyway, but there is this: "SA Forums Store: The SA Store is currently closed pending migration to new systems. It should be back up sometime after 10PM CST."

I've kind of wanted to give it a shot for a while, if you don't mind PMing me, I'd love to give it a short. You've got a good selection of Things I've Wanted. Lemme know.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

This alone is motivation to roll her.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I tried to roll for her and got nothing

This game loving sucks

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Havn't rolled her yet, but I'm going to :smugdog:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Updated the OP Servant List

Added Extella too

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Apr 12, 2016

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
You forgot about the Extra anime and that HF movies were confirmed and are gonna be 3.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hmm did I forget them?

Or was it intentional?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice

Kyte posted:

This alone is motivation to roll her.

The Avenger class is amazing since it fits her way better than Ruler. I wonder if they'll retcon France.

EMIYA seems so happy in this event for some reason.

e: Da Vinchi's sprite animations are pretty nice; and her NP is a literal nuke for some reason.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Apr 12, 2016

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I wish we could keep her as a usable servant. I haven't seen anything about the event that indicates we can get her.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
No, Da Vinci is just a gigantic cocktease.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Hrm, I used 40 quartz for one roll and didn't get Alter, and I'm not sure if I should save for the next event or not.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It's like Dantes said: wait and hope.

Screaming wildly and throwing all of your quartz at the gacha in giant DBZ style beams is also an option.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/yeowul_nim/status/720224088845758466

Who's the artist, I think it's the dude who made Arturia Lancer

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
God drat they are going ham on fate stuff

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Fate Zero event written by Urobuchi, as canon as a fate zero sequel can get! :kingsley:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Tsukihime . . . is happening!™

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Nyaa posted:

Fate Zero event written by Urobuchi, as canon as a fate zero sequel can get! :kingsley:

Will Iskander finally appear!?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I'm ready for Saber (In A Business Suit).

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Lmao

Compendium posted:

Will Iskander finally appear!?
Yes.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BlitzBlast posted:

I'm ready for Saber (In A Business Suit).

5 Star Saber rider with all the attacks being her running dudes over would rule.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

5 Star Saber rider with all the attacks being her running dudes over would rule.

Well I'm now saving my Quartz for that possibility.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

I got her!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This is the only post I will ever report in my life

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What, you think I'm lying or something? I can take a screenshot of my inventory if you want.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I reported you for poor sportsmanship

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I can't even be mad because I'm saving quartz for my king

I will continue to be rear end pained at your EX luck though

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Don't hate the playa, hate the game :colbert:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can hate both

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That being said I pulled a Saint Martha from Yolo Roll so I guess that's something?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not bad, especially since I think she's one of the Servants with a buff quest.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Baal posted:

That being said I pulled a Saint Martha from Yolo Roll so I guess that's something?

I pulled two Emiyas on two consequent 10-rolls. I'm not doing a third, I'm gonna save my remaining 120 rocks (hopefully it'll get to 160 before or during the next event) for the next time a good 5-star Rider, Assassin or Caster with an offensive NP has a rate up.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If all else, once Christmas rolls round you'll be able to rolled on the guranteed 5-star gacha again.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Honestly I'd say it's pretty likely they're gonna drop a guaranteed five star for the game's anniversary. I wouldn't expect like a good one or anything, but if you've been playing the game for that long I'm sure they'll try to sate you somehow.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So if I put two Avengers in my party, does their passive NP gain thingy stack?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Freak Futanari posted:

Troika, please blackmail Aniplex into adding Avenger soon

*finger on monkey's paw curls up*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

-Troika- posted:

*finger on monkey's paw curls up*