Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be president
Ron Paul
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Microwaves Mom posted:

no one thinks this. Not even Ted Cruz.

hail satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
did you libtards ever stop to think that maybe the black person deserved to die?

theyre all very scary people though ive never met any

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

InterFaced posted:

hail satan

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Microwaves Mom posted:

no one thinks this. Not even Ted Cruz.

Maybe if the cable news media werent so busy telling us a bunch of hot nonsense they could remind us how weird ted cruzs face is and we woluldnt be in this mess

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Cruz is a good family man

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Cruz has not murdered and dismembered his family

though you can tell he really wants to

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

My old neighborhood in Chicago is full of smart, learned people of the world.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

goes to work and posts on facebook all day about millennials too lazy to get a job

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If you don't want me yelling racial slurs at your kid durring youth soccer games maybe you should go back to yoru safe space and read up on the Constitution

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Stuffguyman posted:

* Posts interesting media relevant to own life instead of making everything about my retarded political beliefs * :owned:

This never happened on social media, ever.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

It's merican not merican't libbos

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Goodpancakes posted:

It's merican not merican't libbos

AmeriCAN not CANTadian.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
MY KIDS NEVER VISIT ME ANYMORE!!!! OBAMA!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
i love every post on the first page of this thread

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Ringo Star Get posted:

MY KIDS NEVER VISIT ME ANYMORE!!!! OBAMA!

Heh heh Sounds like we got a gaycuck over here :rolleyes:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm nervous about other nations acquiring nuclear weapons. I don't think they'll have the temperament to avoid using them, unlike us.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
If evolution is real then why are there still obummer voters?

:smug:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

RedMage129 posted:

*Posts picture of female soldiers from Israel in underwear holding guns, juxtaposed with a crowd of male syrian refugees.*

Well, you've got my vote!

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

ruddiger posted:

My old neighborhood in Chicago is full of smart, learned people of the world.

The thing about Trump is that he's actually talking about the things that are affecting white working class people like outsourcing. If Trump weren't such a lovely candidate the GOP would be coasting into the white house this year.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Ron Jeremy posted:

The thing about Trump is that he's actually talking about the things that are affecting white working class people like outsourcing. If Trump weren't such a lovely candidate the GOP would be coasting into the white house this year.

Nobody cares about white people, they're all rich and not the leading demographic on federal assistance.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Ron Jeremy posted:

yeah but don't worry, the Democrats scoured the Earth and found the one person who is less trustworthy and less likable than Trump. As long as the Repubs don't commit suicide by stealing the nomination from Trump he will become President by winning a record low-turnout election

hell I may even vote for him if he ends up explicitly promising to shitcan the TPP and find some way to gently caress up our other trade agreements.

and also because Hillary Clinton supporters are some of the most repulsive people I have ever encountered (worse than teabaggers even) and I really want to see them cry

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
*is frothing-at-the-mouth furious about BENGAZIIIII!!!*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont have facebook

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the south, the one area where the government didn't have control. I don't see how anyone can look at that and think that isn't a cynical political document and a causus belli for both sides. How is it upheld at all as a principled document about human rights. Its one goal was to incite the conditions for war.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No Mans Land posted:

The Emancipation Proclamation only freed the slaves in the south, the one area where the government didn't have control. I don't see how anyone can look at that and think that isn't a cynical political document and a causus belli for both sides. How is it upheld at all as a principled document about human rights. Its one goal was to incite the conditions for war.

I want to the FB page this was C/P from.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Tricky D posted:

I want to the FB page this was C/P from.

I wrote it myself. I just hijack threads to post my own unasked for thoughts.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

BENGAZEEEEEEEEEE

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 days!
*posts "I bet this won't even get ONE like/share" meme that has something to do with Jesus*

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but don't worry, the Democrats scoured the Earth and found the one person who is less trustworthy and less likable than Trump. As long as the Repubs don't commit suicide by stealing the nomination from Trump he will become President by winning a record low-turnout election

hell I may even vote for him if he ends up explicitly promising to shitcan the TPP and find some way to gently caress up our other trade agreements.

and also because Hillary Clinton supporters are some of the most repulsive people I have ever encountered (worse than teabaggers even) and I really want to see them cry

You're really out of touch if you think Trump or the GOP have any chance of winning the WH. Or is this just an example of an idiot conservative on FB?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

No Mans Land posted:

I wrote it myself. I just hijack threads to post my own unasked for thoughts.

I see that we are now ITT posting to irony2.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
most christians will scroll past without reading this. share and you may save a life!

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
*posts gay semen in coffee meme*

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Leon Einstein posted:

You're really out of touch if you think Trump or the GOP have any chance of winning the WH. Or is this just an example of an idiot conservative on FB?

go back to sucking :shillary:s dick you commie bitch boy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

a conservative wouldn't post this. if you want to ironically post like an uneducated 25 year old loser post another thread

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

this a good example of conservative Facebook post

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

MariusLecter posted:

My post was apolitical. I don't even like Hillary, but you're delusional if you think anybody other than her will win the election.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Leon Einstein posted:

keep telling yourself that as we nominate one of the least trustworthy people in America, who also has numerous legitimate scandals orbiting her at any one moment.

as soon as we are committed to her the Clinton Foundation situation is going to blow up. And you better pray that nobody recorded one of the scores of secret Wall Street speeches that she made because you know that every one of them contains her "47%" moment.

You are kinda right tho; any serious, legitimate Democrat could have beat Trump. But instead we are going to nominate Hillary Clinton. you can already see the writing on the wall with the depressed primary turnout. This isn't gonna be 2008.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
^
Listen dummy, I'm not extolling the virtues of Hillary. I'm just saying she'll win. If you'd like to make a wager, I'd be happy to oblige. Trump isn't even going to be the nominee. The GOP is making sure of that.

Shouldn't conservatives be happy Mexican jobs are being created? That means they won't become illegals.

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Apr 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

trump strong

he make america strong to

• Locked thread