Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I live in a landlocked country and I need about 1 kg of sand for a device that will let me piss in bed without getting up nor waking my mental gf up. Any ideas what kind of shop might sell sand? Will share blueprints after succesful testing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

Did you try the sand store?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i hear they are buying sand in the Gas Chamber, try there

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

how me a frog posted:

I live in a landlocked country and I need about 1 kg of sand for a device that will let me piss in bed without getting up nor waking my mental gf up. Any ideas what kind of shop might sell sand? Will share blueprints after succesful testing.

Home Depot. It's in the aisle with the concrete mix.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you shove it up your urethra instead you'd only need a small bagfull. save money, be smart

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

plenty of sand in fyad

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Children's toy stores often had sand in the past. Not sure if they still carry it because sand boxes seem to be a thing of the past.

Construction stores likely carry it.

G*d speed on your invention.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sand is just very small rocks. buy some rocks and beat yourself to death with them

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Check your mom's cooter

E: I'm sorry I'm sure she's a wonderful lady

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we built this city

we built this city on sand and piss

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Home Depot. It's in the aisle with the concrete mix.

None such in Europe. Someone brought up toy stores but I dunno how sand is a a toy. I just thought pet shop maybe? Aquariums have sand usually, do they not?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

how me a frog posted:

None such in Europe. Someone brought up toy stores but I dunno how sand is a a toy.

holy poo poo, for sandboxes u dumb butt

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Go to a beach and steal the sand there. Nobody will mind it.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how me a frog posted:

None such in Europe. Someone brought up toy stores but I dunno how sand is a a toy. I just thought pet shop maybe? Aquariums have sand usually, do they not?

try ye olde masonry shoppe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

how me a frog posted:

I get mine here
http://bfy.tw/5FlG

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Why make it difficult?
Just get some Tidycat or something.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
e: ^^^^^ drat too slow!

how me a frog posted:

If you're gonna piss in it, you can get cat litter from just about every store.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
How much pee pee are we talking? If you need a literal ton of sand dropped off you can call an excavating company and they will typically deliver to your front yard and lol as they drive away.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Dave_Indeed posted:

How much pee pee are we talking? If you need a literal ton of sand dropped off you can call an excavating company and they will typically deliver to your front yard and lol as they drive away.

He said 1 kg but that's moontalk for around a hogshead I think.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

how me a frog posted:

Maybe you can just get some out of your girlfriends vag?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

using a process known as 'electrolysis' it is possible to separate a sandwich into its molecular components of 'sand' and 'miscellaneous'

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op I actually sell this exact product, only $69.99

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

go find a lake, some lakes usually have small beaches

if your country also doesn't have lakes, you are actually living in the middle of the desert, in which case just go outside and grab some from your front lawn you lazy gently caress

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Do you not have Ace Hardware stores in Europe?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Seriously look for a sandblaster supplier. I can get 3k pounds of green diamond for a couple hundred bucks. If you don't mind rocky sand, see if your local quarry has some. Mine down the street I can get about 4k pounds for 50 bucks of pea size gravel.
That should cover all your piss

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i love good aggregate

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Sand store called, they're running out of YOUR MOMS VAGINA

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

how me a frog posted:

A builder's merchant. No idea what the Continental term for that is, but a store that sells construction type poo poo to people who build things for a living. You can buy sand bagged in various grades.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
speaking of sand, how about you go pound some OP ya dingus

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i dont see why you need to go through all the trouble. just pee inside your gf, like i do.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Serious Frolicking posted:

i dont see why you need to go through all the trouble. just pee inside your gf, like i do.

sure sure but capacity is limited

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Lol piss sand

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
If you cant find sand then dirt is a good substitute

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
do you have a nightstand with a drawer? just pee off the side of your bed into the drawer and empty it out in the morning when your gf wakes up

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Saga posted:

A builder's merchant. No idea what the Continental term for that is, but a store that sells construction type poo poo to people who build things for a living. You can buy sand bagged in various grades.

I thought of that but those would sell sand by the 50 kg bags surely, I need only one kg. Kittie litter is not reusable, my plan is for this decvice to last indefinitely. Sand is the only way.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

I think sand comes from erosion, so look into that maybe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Why don't you just wear an adult diaper to bed, OP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ACE Hardware u retard! !!!!!

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Look you jokers I am fully aware that you need sand for concrete or something, I need a consumer amount of sand, which as far as I am aware is not readily available because consumers do not generally need sand, but the toilet is really far away and my gf is nuts. Help a goon out. Jeeeez

Applewhite, you are clearly not appreciating the stealth aspect of this. My partner will occasionally touch me. She is bound to notice. Not this is a hidden pissing device and it is genius, and all I need is some sand. Sounds like the easiest thing, but clearly not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I need to buy a truck load of big rear end stones like maybe six to nine inches in diameter. How the gently caress does someone buy a truck load of goddamn rocks?

• Locked thread