Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Sanders / Gorf 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DancingShade posted:

Well there's no LoD thread so I figured this would do.

Derek should make a thread for LoD actually.

How much are you still in for?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

DancingShade is one of the goons who didnt get a refund, just saying.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Guess we have a competitor with moma for most stupid.

He still believes, for real. just ask him.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

skaboomizzy posted:

I got a red light camera a couple years ago (right turn on red without a total stop). I really should've fought it but I didn't and just paid it. Months later, they took the cameras down because they were getting too many complaints and losing in court.

Nice thing about where I live is they set a law so any photo-enforced ticket from any other state cannot be paid. They flat out refuse to give our state's drivers information to any other state and all red light/speed cameras are illegal.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Yo where all the posters at that said Derek's blog had nothing in it and the ELE wasn't real.

I believe we have a toxx to cash.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Lladre posted:

Brokeback mountain?

Ill take "A couple of guys go to a mountain to destroy a ring" for 1000 Alex.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
did something happen today? its been really busy this week and I see a lot of posts

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Dr. Smart added some more concrete allegations to his blog and there was a new completionist today.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Eonwe posted:

did something happen today? its been really busy this week and I see a lot of posts

Just some shitizens owning theyselves

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Eonwe posted:

Derek updated his blog with actual words and said MoMA is a CIG plant

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Eonwe posted:

Derek updated his blog stating that he is goign to the feds next month over CiG, GORF posted part of their megapost

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=458668936#post458668936

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Eonwe posted:

Derek says that Man of Mostly Anuses is a CIG plant and will provide details just as soon as he gets back from lunch.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Daztek posted:

Derek updated his blog with actual words and said MoMA is a CIG plant

the moma thing is hilarious and I just reread the part he added

neat stuff

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

TTerrible posted:

Yo where all the posters at that said Derek's blog had nothing in it and the ELE wasn't real.

Did the ELE happen? Did the blog have anything in it?

:flaccid:

Sperglord
Feb 6, 2016

TTerrible posted:

The response from CIG sleeper agents here show that something Derek said was poorly received in headquarters. If I had to suspect, the FCA would be the most dangerous revelation.

As for the question of financials, CIG is the biggest test case of crowd funding. The firm has public financing via promotional material itself produces and the firm has private oversight over the financials and, more importantly, true state of the game. This situation is ripe for abuse and CIG is abusing it's position to the hilt. We know the game backend is screwed, but CIG doesn't dare say that, lest funding dry up. Every video by CIG is created to sell the game and, to the extent that the video does not capture the current state of development, that video is fraudulent.

CIG has committed fraud, years and years of fraud. We can only hope that the feds agree.

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Sickening posted:

Did the ELE happen? Did the blog have anything in it?

:flaccid:

Derek's headed to court next month.

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

Beet Wagon posted:

Legman for SP:

(please don't judge me)

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

:stonklol:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

:yikes:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

One face is for blowjobs. You'll note there is a second face for its rear end, so that one allows you to perform oral and anal at the same time. Beet is a sexual genius.

The Sexual Revolution begins now! (But seriously, that thing's got mad teeth. I probably wouldn't try to gently caress it if I were you)

Uh... what the gently caress

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

I'll completely clarify:

I am not a CiG employee or contractor, nor do I have any familiar relationship to a CiG employee or contractor. I am but a simple backer.

Did you watch the Wing Commander stream on Saturday? Did you find it as boring as me, I skipped through 8 hours in about 5 minutes.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

Uh... what the gently caress

You don't recognize night footage from the camera in your office?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Toops posted:

That's a legit good post, I like that guy.

I assume this means he'll quit within a month.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

It worked out really well for the last guy who tried be an online shrink and diagnose Derek Smart.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

It worked out really well for the last guy who tried be an online shrink and diagnose Derek Smart.

Uh I'm pretty sure that was a threat assessment, not a diagnosis :colbert:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I guess if you count life experience Lethality is the most qualified person on the planet to judge someone else's mental state.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Madcosby posted:

This is going to be so uninteresting and inconsequential brace yourself for boredom!

TOXX: If Derek posts anything remotely ELE ishI 'll never post in this thread again
ELE ish is big news that cripples CIG that we dont already know

Hi

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

G0RF posted:

Thanks Beer and others!

One downside I've found of big effort posts is they seem to kill the momentum of the thread. There was all kinds of back and forth going and then bam-- it just kills the dialogue underway. Sorry to derail any squabbles arguments or :lol:s...

Never apologize for being awesome.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Eonwe posted:

the moma thing is hilarious and I just reread the part he added

neat stuff

Make sure to read Gorf's effort post as well!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

he's not wrong, nerd

everything about Star Citizen, including this thread, sucks eggs, I'm out, some of you need to go outside

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Guys I don't think Star Citizen is coming out.

but

I don't think it is looking good for Squadron 42 either :(

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

like, it was fun for a while, especially the mad rush to get refunds, but now the meat is starting to rot off the horse's skeleton

see ya'll when SC is announced cancelled or SQ42 is released because until then, wow, what a waste of time

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

like, it was fun for a while, especially the mad rush to get refunds, but now the meat is starting to rot off the horse's skeleton

see ya'll when SC is announced cancelled or SQ42 is released because until then, wow, what a waste of time

Thankyou for fulfilling his promise, we'll let you know how it goes. Bye.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

I just bought more spaceships.

In Elite Dangerous.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

well if he's honoring his toxx then he can't really reply to you in this thread can he

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Ash1138 posted:

well if he's honoring his toxx then he can't really reply to you in this thread can he

It was a test omg he passed.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

Beet Wagon made us all worried

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Palisader posted:

Make sure to read Gorf's effort post as well!

Can you link to it or give a page number? This thread is insanely fast moving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

G0RF posted:

Thanks Beer and others!

One downside I've found of big effort posts is they seem to kill the momentum of the thread. There was all kinds of back and forth going and then bam-- it just kills the dialogue underway. Sorry to derail any squabbles arguments or :lol:s...

I really enjoyed it, keep doing them!

• Locked thread