Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm a bit conflicted by Jake claiming tracker D2

i claimed day 1 when i was getting lynched :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Let's all discuss why we went where we did, then we can drop votes later. We got a while till the end of the day, and the game with in a game seems like it could do a good job of giving us scum reads. ##unvote

I went to the drat because my character is based around defence. I knew the military warehouse was going to be attack oriented, and there was mention of special items you can't find anywhere else at the dam.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

I don't like this vote at all, and I am speaking as a person that regularly uses Ugh in sincerity.

##vote GulagDolls

On a scale of 1-town what do you think about rarity

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

oh nvm I scrolled up.

it bad.

And why do you think it's bad? Do you think Rarity is town?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah Kash, what is bad about the case on rarity, and what jimson said, do you think rarity is town?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I like the Rarity case, that ugh post is really forced

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kumbamontu posted:

9, apparently the dam is a very popular tourist attraction

Also, give this, I'm kind of surprised that nobody turned up dead in the night.

We know that the scum get a true NK, although we don't know if they have to be at the targets location and see them to perform it. Their kill may work like Jakes track in that they say 'Kill person X' and then show up at whatever location Person X is at.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like i remember at least 2 ugh posts, thought she might not have specifacally said ugh in both

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh heres who i saw at the dam

Punt
Infinitum
GG
Rurea
Azuth
Jimson
FL

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I went to the dam because I wanted to find treasure I couldn't find elsewhere, figured N1 was the best time to try

All I found was this booze

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jake can you thundrrdomr again?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

Asked and answered on D1.

No, he can't.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

i wish lol

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Yeah Kash, what is bad about the case on rarity, and what jimson said, do you think rarity is town?

I don't necessarily think Rarity is town, but the votes on her feel fake. She was not the only person advocating for how dumb it was and how it shouldn't have happened. "ugh" is not a good enough for me imo.

I went to the warehouse to find guns

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jimson posted:

All I needed to hear. ##vote JakeP sorry Jake you are a gentle delicate lover but this seems like to much fun to let go.

Rarity posted:

Ughhhhhhhh

Does this look lovely in context? Not to me.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Also, give this, I'm kind of surprised that nobody turned up dead in the night.

We know that the scum get a true NK, although we don't know if they have to be at the targets location and see them to perform it. Their kill may work like Jakes track in that they say 'Kill person X' and then show up at whatever location Person X is at.

IF it works like this Scum team would have to send a different person to each location to ensure they could have the maximum range of targets to kill.

From N3 onwards you can always expect at least 1 Scum member to visit the wastelands to prevent The Bunker being found.

We could potentially coordinate only having 2 people with high perception stats visit the wastes past N3 to both find the Bunker and spot anyone else visiting.
They mention anyone other than these 2 people visiting and it's highly likely they're Scum.
If 1 dies and the other lives they'd be a potential Lynch candidate as well.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't necessarily think Rarity is town, but the votes on her feel fake. She was not the only person advocating for how dumb it was and how it shouldn't have happened. "ugh" is not a good enough for me imo.

So which of the three votes on her at the time of your post felt fake? It was the two people involved in the Thunderdome on D1 and GulagDolls who were voting her.

Kash is starting to feel slimy and this feels a bit like a scum defense.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

On a scale of 1-town what do you think about rarity

Neutral, since I was thinking along similar lines (not exact, since I went ahead and voted JakeP.) But I think that case TMM posted isn't really super good and am suspicious of people that make a big deal out of someone using the word "ugh."

Also, Chaoslord, Mags, TMM, and Keane were at the pods last night.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

So which of the three votes on her at the time of your post felt fake? It was the two people involved in the Thunderdome on D1 and GulagDolls who were voting her.

Kash is starting to feel slimy and this feels a bit like a scum defense.

Mmm, I agree that some of the votes seem fake, specifically Gulag.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonna have a read of the 2 older games later to see how combat works

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

:agreed:

Jimson is coming off pretty fake here.

TMMadman posted:

Oh right, I forgot to do this:

##vote Rarity

GulagDolls posted:

nobody has ever said ugh in sincerity ##vote rarity but also let's kill tmm too.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Gonna have a read of the 2 older games later to see how combat works

It's a new mechanic, if I remember the second game correctly.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Like both of those votes clearly are stupid and come across extremely fake.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Like both of those votes clearly are stupid and come across extremely fake.

:laffo:

You're just bad Kash.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You're just bad Kash.

good rebuttal

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
If you think that gulag vote looks faker than any other gulag vote I question whether or not you've played with him before

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Max posted:

It's a new mechanic, if I remember the second game correctly.

Scum have to be in the same location as a target to kill?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

You're just bad Kash.

I have been sideeying the Gulag vote, but my vote is absolutely sincere.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like you make your case after you vote, having "forgot" to vote Rarity but never mentioning them prior! :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kumbamontu posted:

If you think that gulag vote looks faker than any other gulag vote I question whether or not you've played with him before

This is fair. I can't read gulag worth poo poo.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Well that wasn't even close to the only Ugh post she made

Rarity posted:

Why would you put yourself in this position?

I mean, I know why you would put yourself in this position

But why?

Ugh.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I like you make your case after you vote, having "forgot" to vote Rarity but never mentioning them prior! :sun:

Well, it's because I was watching the end of the Blackhawks game.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i feel like kash is making opinions without having all the information himself, and it feels fake

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

Scum have to be in the same location as a target to kill?

I'm not totally clear on that. I wasn't in the first game, but in the second one we didn't have HP and you couldn't actually attack anyone in the different locations, you could just chat with them during the night phase.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

i feel like kash is making opinions without having all the information himself, and it feels fake

I'm having trouble parsing this sentence.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Kashuno posted:

Does this look lovely in context? Not to me.

So what your saying is we need to vote out both rarity AND puntification

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

Neutral, since I was thinking along similar lines (not exact, since I went ahead and voted JakeP.) But I think that case TMM posted isn't really super good and am suspicious of people that make a big deal out of someone using the word "ugh."

Also, Chaoslord, Mags, TMM, and Keane were at the pods last night.

The point isn't that she said "ugh" its that shes making filler posts condeming players for maing faux pas' without making any alignment calls on the players.

Shes just being fake and acting like "Town Dumb" to make herself seem like frustrated town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

what?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

He thinks kash is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

The point isn't that she said "ugh" its that shes making filler posts condeming players for maing faux pas' without making any alignment calls on the players.

Shes just being fake and acting like "Town Dumb" to make herself seem like frustrated town.

Mmm, not feeling it.

• Locked thread