Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

Like both of those votes clearly are stupid and come across extremely fake.

what about them seems fake, and do you not think that town TMM and town Gulag make those votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

i feel like kash is making opinions without having all the information himself, and it feels fake

:agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

The point isn't that she said "ugh" its that shes making filler posts condeming players for maing faux pas' without making any alignment calls on the players.

Shes just being fake and acting like "Town Dumb" to make herself seem like frustrated town.

Are you implying Rarity is the only person to have a post that calls you dumb without an alignment read?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rurea posted:

He thinks kash is scum.

I got that much from that sentence, but it's written weirdly and doesn't look natural.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

it like you decided to say "Ugh post not scummy" and then after the post went back to find one to defend it, without realizing she has made several, and that is the point of the case, that it isn't an isolated incident, and that rarity spent most of the day complaining about town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

He thinks your making judgements with out having anymore information than the rest of us. There for, he feels the only way you could be making these judgements is if in fact you DID know more I.e. if your scum. In my rear end.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also good morning fair people. I was at the Dam last night because I'm lonely and that's where I thought everyone would go. We all had a great time.
If FL did get attacked, then someone at the dam is a scumbo wumbo for sure. Jimson is looking pretty suspicious to me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

I got that much from that sentence, but it's written weirdly and doesn't look natural.

its literal flow of conciousness, it doesn't get any more natural

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

what about them seems fake, and do you not think that town TMM and town Gulag make those votes?

TMM never mentioned Rarity prior, and doesn't build a case until after he had already voted Rarity, and his post prior to that had been saying he found Jimson scummy.

Gulag I just don't like his vote and it feels scummy, but as stated prior I can't read Gulag worth poo poo.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
since FL did get attacked i will just say it, GG visited him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
JakeP the thing we gotta remember is that Kashuno is a gently caress. He would just as easily throw his scum bro to the woods if he thinks he could still win. I get what your saying, but him blatantly putting his neck out there for Rarity is very unlike scum Kash.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rurea posted:

Also good morning fair people. I was at the Dam last night because I'm lonely and that's where I thought everyone would go. We all had a great time.
If FL did get attacked, then someone at the dam is a scumbo wumbo for sure. Jimson is looking pretty suspicious to me.

:siren:

This is possibly a scum post.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

TMM never mentioned Rarity prior, and doesn't build a case until after he had already voted Rarity, and his post prior to that had been saying he found Jimson scummy.

Gulag I just don't like his vote and it feels scummy, but as stated prior I can't read Gulag worth poo poo.

What difference does it make when TMM explains his vote in relation to making the vote?

I am not asking you to read Gulag, I am asking you do you not think that Gulag would make that post and vote as town? Because that is how Gulag posts

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

JakeP the thing we gotta remember is that Kashuno is a gently caress. He would just as easily throw his scum bro to the woods if he thinks he could still win. I get what your saying, but him blatantly putting his neck out there for Rarity is very unlike scum Kash.

Well Rarity could be town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

it like you decided to say "Ugh post not scummy" and then after the post went back to find one to defend it, without realizing she has made several, and that is the point of the case, that it isn't an isolated incident, and that rarity spent most of the day complaining about town

that makes sense. I admittedly didn't go back and do a full reread, I just scrolled back until I saw 'ugh' and didn't go much further than that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JakeP posted:

Lynch all attackers?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

its literal flow of conciousness, it doesn't get any more natural

OK

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll be interested to see if GG confirms or denies visiting him.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

What difference does it make when TMM explains his vote in relation to making the vote?

I am not asking you to read Gulag, I am asking you do you not think that Gulag would make that post and vote as town? Because that is how Gulag posts

I'm saying it's probably how gulag posts as town, but every game I play with them I think they're scum and idk I just can't ever parse them as town posts.

It is strange to never mentioned someone once, call someone else out in a prior post, then vote and then build a case after. Seems very out of character for TMM as well

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

Are you saying you followed GG here?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum posted:

Lynch all attackers?

i mean i was gonna attack GG for funsies before i realized i couldnt track and attack, so i dont know if only scum would attack, and also GG could have been doing something else to FL while another player attacked him, but I did get a scummy vibe from GG yesterday, and going into the night he was my top pick for scum, so I would vote for him based on his scummy day 1 for sure.

To remind you his day 1 was basically just asking completely irrelevant questions to me and TMM, like whether i felt TMM was town or not (it literally didn't matter since he was the only player I could vote so who gives a poo poo what alignment i think TMM is at that point)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Max posted:

Are you saying you followed GG here?

ya

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is possibly a scum post.

What about it makes you feel it's scummy. For the record, I agree.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's good enough for me.

##unvote
##vote GG

Also, I am not familiar with Gulag's posting habits, but I do find his vote on Rarity fairly suspicious. This just seems more concrete to me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

useful

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't get the mechanics of this game really, but it looks like GG is probably scum then? ##vote GG

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

What about it makes you feel it's scummy. For the record, I agree.

I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Unless GG comes in with some other ability that explains why they visited FL (I think that's a long shot) it was probably an attack. I can't think of a town reason to do it unless you're just being a goof like JakeP claimed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

Would you like for us to make it more dramatic so that you can reveal the information?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I don't get the mechanics of this game really, but it looks like GG is probably scum then? ##vote GG

Just to be clear, you think GG is scum because he possibly attacked FL?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wait do yall really think GG is scum for attacking FL?

Preview: Oh hey madman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

Wait do yall really think GG is scum for attacking FL?

Preview: Oh hey madman

I think this guy gets it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Attacking town is a pretty scummy thing to do. Like maybe you can argue a case for it after a couple of nights on targets you think are scummy, but N1?

Whittle down their health and Scum can get an extra nightkill in, on top of their regular kill.

##vote GG

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And don't ruin the surprise yet chaos

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Just to be clear, you think GG is scum because he possibly attacked FL?

IF (FL was attacked) AND (Jake tracked GG to FL) THEN
The probability is high that GG attacked FL

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If GG attacked FL that is a pretty strange choice of person to attack I think, especially considering he never mentioned him during the day

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Infinitum posted:

Attacking town is a pretty scummy thing to do

You know something we dont???

Max
Nov 30, 2002

TMMadman posted:

And don't ruin the surprise yet chaos

???

You were both at the Pods, so I'm really not sure what the surprise is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The OP says scum can't use attack so it would be the NK?

• Locked thread