Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

If people would stop being dumb and lynch gg we could move on. It's basically just waiting now.

There are still a bunch of people who haven't checked in. Stop trying to force a turbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

TMMadman posted:

There are still a bunch of people who haven't checked in. Stop trying to force a turbo.

This is the correct stance.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

If people would stop being dumb and lynch gg we could move on. It's basically just waiting now.

Someone attacked jimson and should claim as much, it is scummy as poo poo to want the day to end before that happens

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

who's trying to force a turbo? You want us to play mafia, and we are in a situation where we almost assuredly found scum, and we're just waiting around now. Stop being a douchebag.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have no problem talking dark souls while we wait for someone to claim damage on jimson

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

I have no problem talking dark souls while we wait for someone to claim damage on jimson

The dark souls...are the scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

who's trying to force a turbo? You want us to play mafia, and we are in a situation where we almost assuredly found scum, and we're just waiting around now. Stop being a douchebag.

Or any one of the other people who were at the the dam are lying.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

What's a the the dam?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's a dam called "The Dam."

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Tmm is probably scum cuz he types like an idgit

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So did GG just peace out of here? Because I feel like town would have stuck around and fight this.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Might be busy at work, might be peaced since we struck the right cord. who knows

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Max posted:

So did GG just peace out of here? Because I feel like town would have stuck around and fight this.

I had a similar feeling but to be fair the dude might just be busy irl or whatever this game day hasn't been all that long so far.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

ehhh he could have anything in the world going on

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I think GG pretty much has to be scum. If GG was roleblocked like he claims, Jake wouldn't have seen him visit FL. So, either Jake is lying (unlikely imo) or GG is lying. QED.

##vote GG

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm surprised Rarity didn't check into the thread earlier when she was posting in other games.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Someone probably already said that somewhere but I read 500 posts today and my brain is fuzzy

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Kumbamontu posted:

I think GG pretty much has to be scum. If GG was roleblocked like he claims, Jake wouldn't have seen him visit FL. So, either Jake is lying (unlikely imo) or GG is lying. QED.

##vote GG

I didn't even think about that. It makes a lot of sense.

Also, Jake would certainly seem to be telling the truth based on GG admitting to "trying to visit" me, so yeah.

##unvote
##vote GG

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Dark souls 3 is good

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Flying Leatherman posted:

I didn't even think about that. It makes a lot of sense.

Also, Jake would certainly seem to be telling the truth based on GG admitting to "trying to visit" me, so yeah.

##unvote
##vote GG

Yep. I think it's much more likely GG tried to kill you, got Action Failed! because of your BP, and then tried to sell it as something else.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote GG

Haha, holy poo poo I didn't think of that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kumbamontu posted:

Yep. I think it's much more likely GG tried to kill you, got Action Failed! because of your BP, and then tried to sell it as something else.

I don't think he would have even mentioned it had someone not tracked him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
At work, maybe it's something else, maybe not a roleblock. I'm sure there are other ways to interpret what happened.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I ask that you give me until about 9 PM central time to mount a defense. I'm sure I can make you see reason.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hey GG. If you're town, this is simple.

In your next post say this:

I used <insert power name> on FL last night.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The only other possibility that I can think of is that FL is a Ninja and thus your track failed, but in every game I've ever been in with a Ninja or Ninja-like role it does not result in a failed action, it just results in you seeing nothing. Occam's razor.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

I ask that you give me until about 9 PM central time to mount a defense. I'm sure I can make you see reason.

You don't need until 9pm. Just look at my post above.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You don't need until 9pm. Just look at my post above.

don't be a dick.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I attacked Jimson cause I thought he needed a slap. If you want any more than that quote this and ask questions. I won't be able to answer till I have something other than a phone to post on.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Can we get a votefinder image in the op pls?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

don't be a dick.

How am I being a dick?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

I'm surprised Rarity didn't check into the thread earlier when she was posting in other games.

shes scum too

WHo attacked Jimson what the hell why isn't anyone claiming this

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Azuth0667 posted:

I attacked Jimson cause I thought he needed a slap. If you want any more than that quote this and ask questions. I won't be able to answer till I have something other than a phone to post on.

noice

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

shes scum too

Azuth0667 posted:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

About how man y more attacks do you think jimson can take before dying. asking for a friend

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

GulagDolls posted:

About how man y more attacks do you think jimson can take before dying. asking for a friend

I will find out :science:. Okay back to work.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

JakeP posted:

shes scum too

Azuth just did.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

GulagDolls posted:

He claimed 1hp dmg so unless you got better stats 9.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ya lol i didnt get there yet when i posted, just saw

Azuth town as fuk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Puntification posted:

He claimed 1hp dmg so unless you got better stats 9.

I'm going to buy all the attack items from the mall and use them all at once

• Locked thread