Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

cash crab posted:

I am sad and I don't know what I want to look at, but this is helping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsDFFtmiuE

classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRIVTEBaLkA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:allears: Thank you. I love hearing them eat, it sounds like rain.

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

So, we might be adopting this girl next week. She just came in as a stray a few days ago. Wife went out to see her and she did well with cat testing. Now we just have to wait for the shelter to complete medical stuff while making sure an owner doesn't show up to claim her.

She's also a tripod.

I'm excited. I haven't lived with a dog in the home since I moved out for college over a decade ago.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Baby turtle with strawberry:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Strenots posted:

So, we might be adopting this girl next week. She just came in as a stray a few days ago. Wife went out to see her and she did well with cat testing. Now we just have to wait for the shelter to complete medical stuff while making sure an owner doesn't show up to claim her.

She's also a tripod.

I'm excited. I haven't lived with a dog in the home since I moved out for college over a decade ago.

:3: You're going to save so much money on those little rubber dog boots. Congrats!

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
So I don't have pictures or a video yet because my cat is not a fan of the phone. But in an effort to make him stop drinking out of the shower I bought him a little water fountain in the shape of a flower, it has five spouts. My cat lost his poo poo at this, he spent minutes drinking from one spout, noticed there were four more and just began to walk in circles drinking from every one in turn. He still does it, too. Maybe they all taste different.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man
Goon dogge?

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

Well I'd say nearly every night for weeks now I've been trying to get a pic of Mr Chibs in a decent pose but being an old man cat that he is all I have are a lot of pics of blurry orange blobs, him looking grumpy and a couple of him licking his arse. Soon as I'm nowhere near a camera he'll do the "I'm lying on my back doing that cute paws thing ready for someone to scruff my bellyfluff" pose. Cat! Why do you never do that when I'm near a camera?!

Anyway since the topic is tongues here's a shot I got some years ago.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Strenots posted:

She's also a tripod.

This dog has a nice face :3:

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Digirat posted:

You are truly a modern bob ross.

Oh I wish. I don't do rehab (though I will as soon as I'm rich and don't have to work) I've just found the occasional babby and kept it alive long enough for the professionals to take over. But a mighty compliment none the less!

Otteration posted:

From the last page, but:

Link didn't work for me. This one seems to be them: http://www.petorella.net/DCW/.

That is all.

Thanks! I guess she changed the url from the one on the flyer. Updated the old post.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

goone dogge?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

EARS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sorry, more cattes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSxXGCUqra4

Puuuu-UUUUU puuuuu-UUUUU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Adding mlem to my vocabulary really mlade my day.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

queserasera posted:

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
site:imgur.com "mlem"

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Oh my god

RhomboidSphinx
Jun 17, 2013

Busket Posket posted:

site:imgur.com "mlem"

Is... is that cat yogurt?

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
In all seriousness, cat yoghurt is amazing and cats love it. When one of ours got a stress UTI and we had to get loads of liquids into him we mixed fishy-flavour cat yoghurt with cat milk (which they won't usually drink) and they could polish off half-bottles of milk in seconds.

The pisscat in question:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

queserasera posted:

Moooooooom you're embarrassing meeeeeee

E: Does anyone have that GIF series of the guy who had a giant pet tiger that snuggles with him on his couch? It was awesome. Pet tigers are a horrible idea for a million reasons but GIANT KITTY SNUGGLES.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ahhhhhh, I want one!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

School picture day went well this year for tiger! Probably thanks to his mom spending so much time fixing his hair.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Somebody requested dogges?

I adopted Mr Vincent last year, and he's been a stellar A++++ Good Boy.
He lives by the ABC's... Always Be Constantly blepping. His hobbies include sleeping on laps, strutting around like he owns the place, and sleeping on blankets.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/pintsize73/status/720502661204848640

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

My dog went shoppin'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQhpQWzfIM

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

eeee Cohen:D

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

It takes superhuman effort for a dog to learn delayed gratification.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mizuti posted:

It takes superhuman effort for a dog to learn delayed gratification.

:crossarms:
What does the bird get out of this? Or is this him paying off a debt?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

VendaGoat posted:

Mayhem.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Some birds just want to watch the world burn.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

VendaGoat posted:

Parrots love to find objects to throw, chew, overturn, break, etc. It amuses them. Cockatoos seem to relish it even more than usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9PWkBYdkac

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

It makes the big dog his friend. The dog is the muscle.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

It's protection money. The dog stops the cat from harassing the bird when he's caged up, and the bird provides treats.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
These are my doggos. The one on my lap is 42 lbs but that doesn't stop him from being a lap dog.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

These are my doggos. The one on my lap is 42 lbs but that doesn't stop him from being a lap dog.

In addition to these being quality doggos, I just want to say "doggo" is one of my favourite terms.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
My new baby cat is already 6 months old and very attached to my older cat. They still insist in sleeping together inside the same shoe box. They still fit. Barely.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

nerdz posted:

My new baby cat is already 6 months old and very attached to my older cat. They still insist in sleeping together inside the same shoe box. They still fit. Barely.

Cat blob! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coffeecup
Feb 26, 2016

nerdz posted:

Forever pet me and my son always again