Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I'm curious but I don't want to watch Scandal to find out what you're talking about.

Scandal rules (ruled? Not seen last season). As far as I remember the President's daughter escapes her minders and gets laid at a party. A pic starts getting passed around by mobile phone which is never shown but the cast give their best :magical: reaction. They swing into action to cover it up and its eventually revealed to be of the aforementioned Eiffel Tower.

I don't think anyone ever argues it was non-consensual but her mom Mellie gives her a good speech about "shits hosed and unfair for women and especially you, don't get caught like this because you'll be the one that suffers not them'.

Chubby Henparty fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Apr 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

yeah but snot turned into a tortoise lol

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Whorelord posted:

yeah but snot turned into a tortoise lol
"Pfft, I'm not going to be friends with a half turtle, there's plenty of full turtles out there!"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

FlamingLiberal posted:

"Pfft, I'm not going to be friends with a half turtle, there's plenty of full turtles out there!"

And then, when Snot did go full turtle, Steve wanted to bang him.

Apparently he wants to be more than just friends with full turtles.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I figured at the end of the show it was going to turn out that Steve and Snot were a couple. I guess that would have been to obvious of a joke.

I liked the serial killer version of Snot "Are those girls? Does your basement...have...one of those drains in it?"

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

twistedmentat posted:

I liked the serial killer version of Snot "Are those girls? Does your basement...have...one of those drains in it?"

The real Snot would already know the answer to that question since they play D&D in the basement.

The future Snot is an imposter! Someone get Wheels and the Leg Man on the case.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Yeah that was a great ep. They've been really killing it so far.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Chris Knight posted:

Yeah that was a great ep. They've been really killing it so far.

Seriously, this season's been great and last episode was gold. So does that mean we don't get another episode for four months as per the normal trend?

masteraero
Jun 2, 2013

Steven, are you telling LIES?
TBS app says next episode airs tomorrow.

Edit: Looks like the rest of the season is airing weekly as well.

masteraero fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Apr 17, 2016

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Speaking of which..

The Dentist's Wife (Season 13, Episode 12)
Roger becomes infatuated with the wife of a dentist.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Crossfit claims another group of dumbasses!

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Roger of course tries to steal a woman's life.

Harry
Jun 13, 2003

I do solemnly swear that in the year 2015 I will theorycraft my wallet as well as my WoW

Kwyndig posted:

Roger of course tries to steal a woman's life.

That's barge talk.

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe
Haha, Roger is wearing The Dress.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Roger's stunned silence turning into a job at the café was fantastic.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Neeksy posted:

Roger's stunned silence turning into a job at the café was fantastic.

I thought they couldn't make the cold opens work, I was wrong.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Yeah, once they actually started writing for the cold openings instead of throwing the first 90 seconds of the show before the credits, they finally work.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Rudoku posted:

Crossfit claims another group of dumbasses!

It's the roofie of fitness.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That crossfit fight was amazing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mordja posted:

That crossfit fight was amazing.

I like how the trainer flew like Thor by throwing the kettleball.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I think the progression from Roger's personas being a thing he did just to get out of the house to a whole factory was a pretty funny gag. Also the cold open was hilarious

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Another seriously fantastic episode. I liked that he programmed the robots in his persona factory to feel pain.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Another seriously fantastic episode. I liked that he programmed the robots in his persona factory to feel pain.

Why!? Why was I programmed to feel pain!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-ggzfdsMs

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Exactly what I thought of, still literally my favorite Simpsons bit.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

The_Doctor posted:

Better yet, programmed specifically to only feel the sensation of being burned alive.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Holy gently caress that cold open.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Widow's Pique

When Stan is on a mission, Francine pretends she's a widow. Steve and his friends play wrestling and get beat up by Principal Lewis.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So many tacos.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Pretty weak episode. The WIDOWS! plot should have been a B plot, too. And why even have Hayley?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Yeah, pretty weak. Insane Principal Lewis is getting stale. That said, I did laugh out loud at "I don't need a weapon. I had the clams" :barf:

ClassH
Mar 18, 2008

The Piper posted:

Yeah, pretty weak. Insane Principal Lewis is getting stale. That said, I did laugh out loud at "I don't need a weapon. I had the clams" :barf:

The vomit stream pushing him in front of the truck was pretty drat funny.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Can anyone gif that and also avatar sized? That had me on the floor.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I liked this episode, surprised to see so many people didn't enjoy it. But then I might just have a soft spot for any episode where Francine and Roger hang out and do weird poo poo together.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger playing Mad Men was fun.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Loved the wrestling stuff. Especially that perfect hurricanrana Principal Lewis performed on Steve.

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe

The Piper posted:

That was exactly the right amount of Principal Lewis.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

The Piper posted:

This season's actually been pretty hilarious, if only for certain gags in each episode. I'm surprised there isn't a gif or webm of that robber in Roots tripping on the tree root. Jesus christ I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

FireWorksWell posted:

This season's actually been pretty hilarious, if only for certain gags in each episode. I'm surprised there isn't a gif or webm of that robber in Roots tripping on the tree root. Jesus christ I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard.

oh god, I forgot about that and I can't control my laughter. christ the animation on that was insane

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Carlosologist posted:

oh god, I forgot about that and I can't control my laughter. christ the animation on that was insane

No show does head explosions quite as hilariously as AD.

And now I'm remembering that german doctor and his son-bomination.

"Despite.....THIS..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

FireWorksWell posted:

No show does head explosions quite as hilariously as AD.