Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Here is an AV for the 4th stimpire if anyone needs one.

Title text suggestion : Buncha freaks. I'll kill you all. well you know, in theory #166

paarp

edit : here is a bunny eating blood (berries)

http://i.imgur.com/pZNA6vo.gifv

Lime Tonics fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Apr 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Sandi's right about the north of England. I live there, and man, we're so deprived. I mean, we've not had running water in over 20 years, and this is how everyone has to wash and dry themselves...

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

THIS. OH MY!

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.
Everyone says dumb stuff, everyone writes dumb stuff, poo poo taken out of context is never good..

I can't figure out why he'd go out his way to save all the quotes though.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

his nibs posted:

#20,330

well, that's just loving depressing. I think I'll leave it there.
:black101:
You know what I hate? When some kid dies in a car accident people make a little pile of flowers and crap along the road. #20330

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lonkface posted:

Everyone says dumb stuff, everyone writes dumb stuff, poo poo taken out of context is never good..

Yea admittong to stalking a woman is taken out of context. Yeesh.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

his nibs posted:

#20,330

:justpost:

You know what I hate? When some kid dies in a car accident people make a little pile of flowers and crap along the road. #20,330

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

quote:

So, now I know how those Nazi doctors feel... for I've made a wonderful discovery at the cost of my own ethics... they have toilet seats you can pee on at the mall now. These ones are tilted so it goes back in after you do it. #19,142

Ben Lesnick, revolting human being.

Lonkface
Jan 22, 2016

All that glitters is not gold.

Phi230 posted:

More like all the quotes, the stalking bit is creeeeepy.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

Several women :eng101:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
This is the best thread on the forums.

$110 million was worth it for the sheer entertainment value.

fnox
May 19, 2013

How do you find out how much money somebody has thrown at this game?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Xaerael posted:

Sandi's right about the north of England. I live there, and man, we're so deprived. I mean, we've not had running water in over 20 years, and this is how everyone has to wash and dry themselves...

I'm near the fountain getting my bi monthly drink of water

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

fnox posted:

How do you find out how much money somebody has thrown at this game?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

alphabettitouretti posted:

It's a real shame that Lesnick's deep thoughts are archived on an obscure site where few can enjoy them.

https://twitter.com/BenLesnickSays

Please tweet the blind thing to the National Library Service and the National Federation of the Blind.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ben was the Stimperor all this time :stonk:

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

SelenicMartian posted:

What'd the unhappy husband do on Christmas eve? Murdered his wife and unborn child and dumped them in the ocean. *rimshot* #21,633

Nope, that's it. That's the one that breaks me.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnsOMTYIai0

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lonkface posted:

I get this, and seeing all this made me go look at the contents of a site I used to have about 12 years ago and in the image folder there are things that are pretty embarrassing, like paint drawings of a wow character and photoshops of cats.
It's pretty cringe worthy but try as I might I cannot find my .txt file of stalking people and racism

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Xaerael posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

MeLKoR posted:

I go out to party, get home late and wake up in the morning to 30 new pages.

Could someone give me the cliffsnotes of WTF happened since 3252 before I get on with the task of catching up? :psyduck:

Took a 12 hour break from this trainwreck and woke up to 30 pages behind in this Shill Citizen thread. Now I'm only 10 behind.

I hope you like newscasters.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Serious: Ok this stuff is looking really really bad for Ben and any company worth a toss would be keeping him out of the spotlight for a while for his own sake.

Actually I just scrolled down there and read some more quotes, I don't think he should be in a customer facing role any more - but I don't know if CIG even have the competence to realise that.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

his nibs posted:

#20,330

You know what I hate? When some kid dies in a car accident people make a little pile of flowers and crap along the road. #20,330

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Milky Moor posted:

what's more is that not a single one of these quotes i've found has been interesting or funny or worthy of preservation in any way

It's like a collection of the dumbest thoughts to grace the inner monologue of the worlds teenagers. Why someone would want to preserve them for posterity I have no idea.

Also deprived north of England:

Io_ fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 16, 2016

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Holy poo poo this thread is being posted in faster than I can read - I read one page and two more have been posted in that time...

Whilst fun, this means some things may end up slipping through the cracks. Has anyone managed to backup or record of the worst bits of Ben's site? I have a feeling it will be taken down very shortly once he/they realise just what is actually in it.

Also, has anyone kept track of all of the objectionable traits he has displayed via those quotes? Even a cursory glance at a few revealed the following:
Racism
Islamophobia
Borderline paedophilic sentiments
Obssessive behaviour towards a female news anchor
Actual stalking of women in real life
Various mysogynistic statements

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
If Ben becomes the ELE-- my mind is going to explode.

Is Derek still catching up? Has he not seen this yet? I think it would take a lot to make that man's jaw his the floor but dayeeemmn...

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

SomethingJones posted:

Serious: Ok this stuff is looking really really bad for Ben and any company worth a toss would be keeping him out of the spotlight for a while for his own sake.

Actually I just scrolled down there and read some more quotes, I don't think he should be in a customer facing role any more - but I don't know if CIG even have the competence to realise that.

You just know someone is going to die on a hill for ben though.

It is going to happen, the question is who.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Wait does this mean that maybe Sandi isn't a bad person for trying to get Ben to eat himself to death?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

CrazyTolradi posted:

Do you think Alexis has known how poo poo Ben is the whole time and is secretly trying to kill him off?

No because she's fatter than he is I think she has a debilitating problem with unhealthy food and they are accidentally destroying each other.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

SomethingJones posted:

If this was any other organisation than CIG, Ben would be out on his arse before Monday.

But it's CIG, they'll just keep crashing on forward like the eternal train wreck in progress they are until they run out of steam.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Enchanted Hat posted:

Won't comment on the other stuff, but couldn't Foundry 42 in Frankfurt just be a permanent establishment of Foundry 42 Ltd in the UK? That's perfectly legit, and in that case, it wouldn't be a separate legal entity. They'd still probably have to pay German tax and file paperwork, though.

Yes. They need to have an entity in Germany in order to file taxes there. We have currently found no connection between Foundry 42-GER and Foundry 42-UK. Thus no tax/corp filing. Which is why it is still being investigated.

Bonus: There is no mention of Foundry 42-GER in ANY of the Foundry 42-UK filings in the UK.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Tigey posted:

Racism
Islamophobia

Yeah that about covers it. Really embarrassing stuff for any company, they'll go on the offensive now and make it worse for themselves, watch and see.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

peter gabriel posted:

I get this, and seeing all this made me go look at the contents of a site I used to have about 12 years ago and in the image folder there are things that are pretty embarrassing, like paint drawings of a wow character and photoshops of cats.
It's pretty cringe worthy but try as I might I cannot find my .txt file of stalking people and racism

yeah....LETS SAVE THESE QUOTES ITS A JOKE!!!111!!!!

Get hosed ben.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This is it goons.

Ben is done.

That stuff is blowing up on twitter right now and you KNOW he's seen it all. Probably suffering from a panic attack at this very moment.

I'll be very surprised if he's on the next AtV (because they won't let him, not because of health. I don't like him, but I don't wish him actual harm).

I knew they screwed up when they canned wingman.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Tigey posted:

Also, has anyone kept track of all of the objectionable traits he has displayed via those quotes? Even a cursory glance at a few revealed the following:
Racism
Islamophobia

SomethingJones posted:

Yeah that about covers it.
Search for "blind"
He says he lied about being blind to get free poo poo from the government.:dealwithit:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lime Tonics posted:

yeah....LETS SAVE THESE QUOTES ITS A JOKE!!!111!!!!

Get hosed ben.

:negative:

I feel this will throw this whole SC thing wide open to the worst of the internet now

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lime Tonics posted:

You just know someone is going to die on a hill for ben though.

It is going to happen, the question is who.

"That's old news, he was just a kid!"

"It's silly, that's all."

"I absolutely don't care what he did YEARS ago."

-Star Citizens

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

SomethingJones posted:

"a very deprived part of England called 'the North'"

She just gave herself away, release the sea monsters.

gently caress her she makes it sound like we're all flat cap doffing coal miners

shine ya shoes guvna?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Tigey posted:

Racism
Islamophobia