Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

I attacked Jimson cause I thought he needed a slap. If you want any more than that quote this and ask questions. I won't be able to answer till I have something other than a phone to post on.

I believe you, confirmed town poster Azuth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
gr8

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, unless Jimson and Azuth are scum and realized they could game the system by claiming attacker/victim, I'd say that clears Azuth.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
sorry I meant unless your friend has better stats.

JakeP posted:

ya lol i didnt get there yet when i posted, just saw

Azuth town as fuk

agreed, I don't see any good reason not to dunk GG today.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##vote GG

process of elimination yadda yadda

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote gg

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
##Vote GG

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
someone convert the time gg said into eurohours for me tia

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote gg

I tried to kill Flying Leatherman.

:getin:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Votecount for Day 2

Ghastly Gangsta (8): Max, Kashuno, Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kashuno, Max, Jimson, chaoslord, Jimson, JakeP, Kumbamontu, Flying Leatherman, Rurea, GulagDolls
Jimson (1): Flying Leatherman, Puntification, Flying Leatherman
Rarity (1): TMMadman, GulagDolls, JakeP, Jimson, Jimson, JakeP, GulagDolls
GulagDolls (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (11): Azuth0667, CCKeane, Ghastly Gangsta, imgay, Infinitum, Jimson, MG3, Murmur Twin, Rarity, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 15th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

well there were two more votes after i copy/pasted that one. so GG is at -1 with basically a scumclaim

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

##vote gg

:laffo:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

##vote gg

Well that was easy ##vote gg

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

A cunnning strategy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Can we get a votefinder image in the op pls?

There's one there, but unfortunately if you are browsing SA on HTTPS, it blocks images from hosts that don't serve in HTTPS. Votefinder is in that category, so the image is broken.

:redhammer:
Votecount for Day 2

Ghastly Gangsta (11): Max, Kashuno, Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kashuno, Max, Jimson, chaoslord, Jimson, JakeP, Kumbamontu, Flying Leatherman, Rurea, GulagDolls, Azuth0667, Ghastly Gangsta, Puntification
Jimson (0): Flying Leatherman, Puntification, Flying Leatherman, Puntification

Not Voting (9): CCKeane, imgay, Infinitum, Jimson, MG3, Murmur Twin, Rarity, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 15th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
did anyone buy an item 'The Dropship' from the market or find an item called a dropship

i'm puzzling over what the gently caress that cryptic message was

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote GG
:gary: :redhammer: :yarg:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
jesu schrist that teaches me to preview reply

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:siren: Please stop posting after hammer, it's in the standard mafia rules in the OP :siren:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I'm here and just caught up on 400+ posts.

(a) I agree with the GG vote and that it seems fishy that he's claiming his ability failed, but he was tracked
(b) I have gut scum reads on Viva, Max, Kash, and Rarity for various small things but none of those reads are as strong as the one on GG
(c) I was downtown last night with Viva (who hasn't posted anything D2 yet I don't think?)

Consider this an unofficial vote for GG.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm here and just caught up on 400+ posts.

(a) I agree with the GG vote and that it seems fishy that he's claiming his ability failed, but he was tracked
(b) I have gut scum reads on Viva, Max, Kash, and Rarity for various small things but none of those reads are as strong as the one on GG
(c) I was downtown last night with Viva (who hasn't posted anything D2 yet I don't think?)

Consider this an unofficial vote for GG.

lol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ghastly Gangsta posted:

##vote gg

lol

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

:siren: Please stop posting after hammer, it's in the standard mafia rules in the OP :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Judge Parsons stroked his wicked beard and looked over the evidence.

"Klaxon, before I pass judgement on you do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Yeah I do. gently caress you, I tried to kill him and I'm glad I did. Don't worry. I'll get out."

Judge parsons just shook his head.

"Life in the pits, take this idiot away from me."

The police on hand drag Klaxon away and throw him in the deepest darkest cell they can find.

Ghastly Gangsta - Klaxon the pilot - Status Quo aligned was thrown into solitary on day 2!

You are Klaxon

Status Quo Aligned Solo

"Dropship Alpha - You have a dropship to pilot and it is a thing of beauty. Each night you can load the entire scumteam onto your dropship and take them to any location. You will get a large bonus to Perception to see who is at the location, but if you do this your faction may not search that location. The advantage of this is that your faction will have been seen to be in their original locations but not the new one, possibly obfuscating their presence at the site of the kill. The other members of the Status Quo team will be able to use any other abilities as well.

Bombing Run - You may bomb an area at night dealing 3 damage to every player there. If you bomb anywhere but The Wastes, you will be arrested and placed in Jail during the next night. You only have enough of a payload for two bombing runs.

Stats:
A: 2
D: 3
S: 1
P: 4

You are Status Quo Aligned and will win when Status Quo Controls the vote OR your faction discovers the bunker.

It is now night 2. Get your locations in please.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Ghastly Gangsta (12): Max, Kashuno, Infinitum, Max, Infinitum, Kashuno, Kashuno, Max, Jimson, chaoslord, Jimson, JakeP, Kumbamontu, Flying Leatherman, Rurea, GulagDolls, Azuth0667, Ghastly Gangsta, Puntification, Jimson
Jimson (0): Flying Leatherman, Puntification, Flying Leatherman, Puntification

Not Voting (8): CCKeane, imgay, Infinitum, MG3, Murmur Twin, Rarity, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Store Updated

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Perception PMS sent

Get actions in by 24 hours from this post.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The next morning the body of three treasure hunters were found.

Judge Parsons rubbed the sleep away from his eyes as he put on his fancy Judgin' robes and got his gavel which was actually a hammer because someone stole the gavel a long time ago.

The bodies were on of the newer treasure hunters here to help find the bunker for the town.

Called themselves Danger Squad X, they may have been useful to have around too with the explosion last night.

Ahh well, they might as well get started on the day. They had some bad treasure hunters to root out.

MG3 - Danger Squad X - Progress aligned gang was killed on night 2!

You are Danger Squad X

Progress Aligned Gang

You may use one of the following abilities each night:
Bomb Squad - You have explosives training and may target any other player to disarm any bombs that may have been placed on them. You may target yourself, and you may target the same person twice in a row if you like.

Spirited Charge - You may activate this ability to make a single attack on any other player in your current location dealing double the normal damage.

Stats:
A: 2
D: 3
S: 1
P: 4

You are Progress aligned and win when all threats to Progress have been eliminated OR your faction finds the bunker.

It is now day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (19): Azuth0667, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flying Leatherman, GulagDolls, imgay, Infinitum, JakeP, Jimson, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Max, Murmur Twin, Puntification, Rarity, Rurea, TMMadman, VivaNova, Your Personal Muse

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is April 18th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 10 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The PA systems broadcasts something strange again.

"hello.
i see many dorks"

The static resumes and then the PA goes quiet.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also at night a very loud explosion could be heard from the wastes.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Has anyone else had a duff search?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

CapitalistPig posted:

The PA systems broadcasts something strange again.

"hello.
i see many dorks"

The static resumes and then the PA goes quiet.

Given the first one mentioned the skill of the dead scum, I'm thinking this PA thing is someone reporting random things from the scumdoc.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
therefore we should lynch the person most likely to use the word dork today imo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hmm. On the one hand that kill is a little strange in that there seems to be basically 3 or 4 almost confirmed town between FL/Azuth/Jake/Max/me. On the other hand, MG3 basically didn't say anything and only had 1 post during D2, so it could essentially just be a lurker kill.

Given that MG had a 1 stealth, he should have been easily spotted at a location last night.

I spent the night in the Pods again and didn't see anyone there.

Also, for N1, there are 3 people who didn't have their location revealed: Kash, Rarity and YPM.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Good loving job lads.
Without the dropship scum have to be location of the person they want to kill now.

Who saw MG3 last night? At least one person on that list will be scum (Unless they've been sneaky fuckers)

I saw noone else in the area I was in last night.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Given the first one mentioned the skill of the dead scum, I'm thinking this PA thing is someone reporting random things from the scumdoc.

Yeah, that was my thinking too when I went through the thread last night compiling location/action information.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Puntification posted:

Has anyone else had a duff search?

Yes I've already sent CPig a dice shaming reply.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

therefore we should lynch the person most likely to use the word dork today imo

But you are the first person to use the word!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

But you are the first person to use the word!

So ##vote Punt :v:

• Locked thread