Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Infinitum posted:

Good loving job lads.
Without the dropship scum have to be location of the person they want to kill now.

Who saw MG3 last night? At least one person on that list will be scum (Unless they've been sneaky fuckers)

I saw noone else in the area I was in last night.

he was at the dam with me, gulag, FL and max, possibly some others cos I only saw 7 people n1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Punt did you search both nights?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

So ##vote Punt :v:

Hoisted by my own petard.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Punt did you search both nights?

Yeah, I got something the first night but not the last one.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Hoisted by my own peterd.

ANOTHER WORD FOR DICK! THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Sorry I missed D2 everyone! I had work and a date and work and volunteering and then you lynched early (boo). I'm about to go out for my mate's last night before leaving to Eastern Europe forever so I'll go over D2 tomorrow but anything immediately worth knowing about?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

:ghost: go town :ghost:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Actually me obfuscating my location is actually detrimental to what we want to achieve with this.
I was at The Gates last night, figured every man and his dog would be back at the Dam.

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List.
- Puntification
- Gulag
- FL
- Max

We need a complete list of people at the Dam and we can the list for potential lynch candidates.
Did anyone get attacked last night?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

he was at the dam with me, gulag, FL and max, possibly some others cos I only saw 7 people n1.

Also, we should be able to get a good list of people at the dam from Max because he has claimed to have a high perception.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I asked if anyone else had a search fail cos I wanted to know the likeliness of it happening as Per stat is pretty high and wondered if search blocking might be a scum-skill.

TMMadman posted:

ANOTHER WORD FOR DICK! THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!

Is it?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Infinitum posted:

Actually me obfuscating my location is actually detrimental to what we want to achieve with this.
I was at The Gates last night, figured every man and his dog would be back at the Dam.

:siren: Everyone post your location, if you spot someone lying about theirs it'll help weed them out :siren:

The Dam List.
- Puntification
- Gulag
- FL
- Max

We need a complete list of people at the Dam and we can the list for potential lynch candidates.
Did anyone get attacked last night?

We don't get to see the stealthy people though, right? So there's valid reasons these lists might not match up.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

The Dam List.
- Puntification - Searched
- Gulag
- FL
- Max

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I searched again last night in the wastes because I was going to attack Imgay, but my special wasn't active (on odd? Numbered days I can attack for double damage but the explanation in the pm was kinda wonky so I gave an, if my attack is doubled then attack but if not search ultimatum) I didn't find anything useful but I was in the wastes. Does this mean we have a bomber in our midsts? Or just that those 3 were dumb.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

I asked if anyone else had a search fail cos I wanted to know the likeliness of it happening as Per stat is pretty high and wondered if search blocking might be a scum-skill.

Is it?

I searched on both nights and didn't find anything either night.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

We don't get to see the stealthy people though, right? So there's valid reasons these lists might not match up.

Correct, but people with high perception in other areas can help determine if people are lying about their location.

We don't need to know each persons stealth ability, but there's no reason to lie about your location as town is there?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

I searched again last night in the wastes because I was going to attack Imgay, but my special wasn't active (on odd? Numbered days I can attack for double damage but the explanation in the pm was kinda wonky so I gave an, if my attack is doubled then attack but if not search ultimatum) I didn't find anything useful but I was in the wastes. Does this mean we have a bomber in our midsts? Or just that those 3 were dumb.

MG3 was a 'gang' which is why it there are technically 3 dead people.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

I searched on both nights and didn't find anything either night.

Probably not a big deal that I came back empty handed then.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

MG3 was a 'gang' which is why it there are technically 3 dead people.

Yeah. I know that's why I stuck with the flavor. Also nice random roles mod ;) give mg3 the 3-man gang

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ripped the poo poo out of vivanova last night in the wastes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, given the current list of people at the dam, the biggest suspects would be Punt/Gulag. However, we should wait until Max checks in because he should be able to tell us if there were more people at that location.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

I ripped the poo poo out of vivanova last night in the wastes

Are you the source of the explosion in the wastes?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Hmm. On the one hand that kill is a little strange in that there seems to be basically 3 or 4 almost confirmed town between FL/Azuth/Jake/Max/me. On the other hand, MG3 basically didn't say anything and only had 1 post during D2, so it could essentially just be a lurker kill.

Given that MG had a 1 stealth, he should have been easily spotted at a location last night.

I spent the night in the Pods again and didn't see anyone there.

Also, for N1, there are 3 people who didn't have their location revealed: Kash, Rarity and YPM.

Why are you and max almost confirmed town again?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Why are you and max almost confirmed town again?

Max tracked me to the Pods last night and can confirm that all I did was search it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Max tracked me to the Pods last night and can confirm that all I did was search it.

Mafia edit - Not last night. Tracked me on N1.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

I don't think that's really anywhere near as indicative of alignment as you are claiming.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Rarity YPM and Kash all spotted at the Warehouse. I tracked Kash there, and didn't see him target anyone. Fortunately the guards understood my position as a fellow man of the law and allowed me to tail this unauthorized fellow into the warehouse without repercussion.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Puntification posted:

I don't think that's really anywhere near as indicative of alignment as you are claiming.

ya that says nothing for either of your alignments except that max didn't peformg a kill

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Puntification posted:

Well, there's also the fact that I've been saying since D1 that I have the ability to detect a lie in a post. So if you think that's a scum power, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if max dies and flips town all it confirms is you didn't do any scum action that night

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw me vivanova and jimson in the wastes

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Well, there's also the fact that I've been saying since D1 that I have the ability to detect a lie in a post. So if you think that's a scum power, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

I don't remember you claiming that tbh, have you used it and has it been verified?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Anyone lying yet? what are your results so far on your action?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Anyone lying yet? what are your results so far on your action?

I have not used the action yet. Like your thunderdome, it's a one time action.

I was using the threat of it yesterday against GG when I asked him to simply state: I used <insert action name> on FL.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

I have not used the action yet. Like your thunderdome, it's a one time action.

I was using the threat of it yesterday against GG when I asked him to simply state: I used <insert action name> on FL.

I mean I think you are town and all, but I wouldn't say anything convinces me 100% you are town like with FL or Azuth

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
anyone attack anyone last night? did imgay claim he attacked vivanova?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I find it pretty interesting that the three people who didn't reveal their location last night all ended up in the Warehouse tonight. I'm wondering if they all visited the Warehouse on N1 as well.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

I mean I think you are town and all, but I wouldn't say anything convinces me 100% you are town like with FL or Azuth

That's fair, it's why I said 'almost' confirmed town.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Also, I find it pretty interesting that the three people who didn't reveal their location last night all ended up in the Warehouse tonight. I'm wondering if they all visited the Warehouse on N1 as well.

Dirty sneakthieves after the guns most probably, which I was gonna suggest is suspicious but if scum can't attack normally why would they want them?

JakeP posted:

anyone attack anyone last night? did imgay claim he attacked vivanova?

ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

even if they aren't scum they are outlaws for trespassing

• Locked thread