Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

cool, he's reading the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

boviscopophobic posted:

Spilling the beans would be giving the goons/DS what they want -- the very same toxic dinks who were responsible for his downfall.
Would he still be so loyal when he's out of the picture?

G0RF posted:

I just don't know if he'd want to. He doesn't seem like the sort who would talk, not against Chris and Sandi who have treated him very well. I'm only guessing but he doesn't strike me as the sort who would go rogue-- and honestly, it's possible Chris and Sandi would 'take care of him' in such a way as to reward his silence.
That's a good point. The only problem is if everything falls apart and the money stops flowing. Or like DSizzle just said: questions regarding where the money went start getting asked in small rooms under very bright lights. If those journal posts are only the tip of the iceberg, then that makes Ben a very weak link if the police get involved.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Google Butt posted:

out of everyone at cig, I feel the worst for the slimy nerds wife

:same:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Hi Jared.

You're still a piece of poo poo for perpetuating this scam even if you do appeal to the goon sense of humour.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

hi Jared

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
Imagine Ben being your boss. "My boss is Ben, Director of Spaceships."

Kephael
Apr 2, 2016
Looks like Ben is still into the whole incest thing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cf-QoenWsAYYfO0.jpg:large

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

TTerrible posted:

Hi Jared.

You're still a piece of poo poo for perpetuating this scam even if you do appeal to the goon sense of humour.

Hes the guy whos not deluding himself. "this is just another gig" type dude.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

yeah, Derek, how do you feel about Jared and his part in this?

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

SurfaceDetail posted:

getting the vibe he and ben werent friends lol

This is sweet revenge for Ben ripping into Disco on the last ATV about the leak that happened ages ago

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.

https://twitter.com/discolando/status/721435739028725760

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

At least SC has a couple years more of development before Lesnick finds it attractive.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Colostomy Bag posted:

At least SC has a couple years more of development before Lesnick finds it attractive.

:vince:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I guess Beer is right. The website will vanish, it will be spun as goons doing this to ruin the dream and Ben will keep his job. I also doubt he will learn anything and rather post/make some arrogant bullshit comment to the effect of "you lost this one goons".

I actually doubt any media will pick this up. The fear of being torpedoed by the cult is too great.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

Colostomy Bag posted:

:o

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Colostomy Bag posted:

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lando's mood update!

https://twitter.com/discolando/status/721436007757774848

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Hopper posted:

Yeah I guess Beer is right. The website will vanish, it will be spun as goons doing this to ruin the dream and Ben will keep his job. I also doubt he will learn anything and rather post/make some arrogant bullshit comment to the effect of "you lost this one goons".

I actually doubt any media will pick this up. The fear of being torpedoed by the cult is too great.

It's on archive.org and it's downloaded by people

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

oh hell.. i dont know how to twitter... is that Smart linking the tweet, or poo poo LEsnick Said tweeting that to derek in response?

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Colostomy Bag posted:

god drat

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I'm gonna give Ben a pass on this news anchor business since loads of people did stupid weird poo poo when they were in highschool.

It's still pretty funny though. He must have like ~1200 pictures of her.

It should be possible to figure out in what year those pictures were taken and prove how old he was at the time.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

I don't know anything else in the world that can be in a perpetual state of It's Happening.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

mashed_penguin posted:

Whoever came up with ben-ghazi is the best. :swoon:

I live to serve commando. o9

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

OK I hesitate to call this a comedy parody, and I can't believe I'm feeling slightly guilty for using a Michael Jackson song but...oh god..

* Lyrics
* Originally I wasn't even going to add accordian but it sounded too angry.
* Ben is a creepy motherfucker, pass it on.
* Musicians have the weirdest ways to deal with trauma.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

grimcreaper posted:

oh hell.. i dont know how to twitter... is that Smart linking the tweet, or poo poo LEsnick Said tweeting that to derek in response?

That is Derek asking a question of Star Citizens PR person and poo poo Lesnick Said busting in the door and talking about loving kids.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

MeLKoR posted:

It should be possible to figure out in what year those pictures were taken and prove how old he was at the time.

Its already been shown that the site was getting updates when he was 25+...

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Someone please feed all 20K quotes into a chatbot. I was going to do it but :effort:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Daztek posted:

It's on archive.org and it's downloaded by people

I mean the original website. People will be less inclined to stir poo poo about any stuff pulled from an archive than the real deal.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/4f2rlb/bens_old_jokes_and_ds_reaction/d25i49v

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ewe2 posted:

OK I hesitate to call this a comedy parody, and I can't believe I'm feeling slightly guilty for using a Michael Jackson song but...oh god..

* Lyrics
* Originally I wasn't even going to add accordian but it sounded too angry.
* Ben is a creepy motherfucker, pass it on.
* Musicians have the weirdest ways to deal with trauma.

I died

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ben is Star Citizens Jared.

PR nightmare doesn't come close.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

grimcreaper posted:

its SLS responding to derek's tweet, and sent to swofford as well.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I'm glad this has happened because now we can finally put to rest the debate as to whether Ben is a pitiable loser or total piece of poo poo.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

TTerrible posted:

That is Derek asking a question of Star Citizens PR person and poo poo Lesnick Said busting in the door and talking about loving kids.

God drat that mental image... i laughed a lot harder than i should have.

Derek Smart, in a quiet room with CiG's PR guy, "Hey, you know about this guy and his-" and then... BEN loving LESNICK kool-aid manning the wall " And they get to have sex with thirteen year olds all the time. Instead of once or twice a month."

I wish i was an artist. This could be a master piece.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

MeLKoR posted:

2002-late 2003 for the Kerri poo poo (He's still a 22 or 23 yearold man)

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

MeLKoR posted:

We can get his date of birth from his website; 19th April 1981

And as for the news stills, they were taken between 2002 and 2003 according to the file names. So that would make him 22 when he was doing it.

Old enough to know better.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

grimcreaper posted:

God drat that mental image... i laughed a lot harder than i should have.

Derek Smart, in a quiet room with CiG's PR guy, "Hey, you know about this guy and his-" and then... BEN loving LESNICK kool-aid manning the wall " And they get to have sex with thirteen year olds all the time. Instead of once or twice a month."

I wish i was an artist. This could be a master piece.

You've got it down 100%.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4f3lo9/quick_reminder_about_community_standards_post/

Looks like Reddit aren't exactly happy with Ben.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Google Butt posted:

yeah, Derek, how do you feel about Jared and his part in this?

As I've said before, I'm very conflicted about Jared because, you know - gently caress it - I like the guy. He reminds me of me with that IDGAF vibe he's got going.

Regardless, I know that deep down, he's the kinda guy who, when push comes to shove, will do the right thing.

Also, him and Ben weren't "friends" and saying they were "colleagues" would be a stretch of sorts.

@lando, I know you're reading this, and I know your SA handle. I also know that you know you're about to get (if not already - remember the conversation from two days ago?) fired.

Now, you should probably make good on that threat to quit, and just do it. This ship has sailed. You know this.

You've had a ton of jobs before; and you can find work again. Good idea not unpacking though.

Also bookmark this: http://www.dereksmart.org/forums/topic/discussion-forum-rules/#post-3048

D_Smart fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 16, 2016

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

D_Smart posted:

As I've said before, I'm very conflicted about Jared because, you know - gently caress it - I like the guy. He reminds me of me with that IDGAF vibe he's got going.

Regardless, I know that deep down, he's the kinda guy who, when push comes to shove, will do the right thing.

Also, him and Ben weren't "friends" and saying they were "colleagues" would be a stretch of sorts.

@lando, I know you're reading this, and I know your SA handle. I also know that you know you're about to get (if not already - remember the conversion from two days ago?) fired.

Now, you should probably make good on that threat to quit, and just do it. This ship has sailed. You know this.

You've had a ton of jobs before; and you can find work again. Good idea not unpacking though.

Also bookmark this: http://www.dereksmart.org/forums/topic/discussion-forum-rules/#post-3048

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

D_Smart posted:

@lando, I know you're reading this, and I know your SA handle. I also know that you know you're about to get (if not already - remember the conversion from two days ago?) fired.

also don't sign an NDA.

• Locked thread