Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

Post from the distant past, but holy hell is this great. I've been cackling like a maniac for minutes, and I can't even describe why for my non-initiate friends. I mean, how could I?

It's the second sip that gets me, every loving time.

runsamok fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Apr 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:monocle:

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:lol:

The only two comments are some shill replying to himself.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
And Derek just tweeted to me Ben admitting on Reddit FIVE MONTHS AGO that it was his site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3qw6sn/so_ben_seems_to_have_this_old_weird_website/

I would say burn Ben down, but it would end up taking out like a 12 block radius.

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

beep_boop posted:

I suck at this poo poo, but I found a thing that makes spaceship shaped wordclouds.

Allow me to present the Ben "HamTwoSlices" Lesnick wordcloud:

SEE rear end KILL

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Finally caught up with the thread, man what an explosion. I guess after seeing all this Lesnick stuff I'm left wondering...why? Why wouldn't you delete this when you got a job interacting with the internet? Even if you own all that repugnant poo poo, it was just a potential shitstorm you'd have to deal with.

I'm reminded of how I felt about Ross Ulbricht's mycrimes.txt. Just, why?

I think I read somewhere from a very respected authority that "the Internet makes you stupid".

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

another catte for the page

I only got three toys stacked on him before he threw them off and murdered the pink one next to his side (pictured as a corpse)

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

EightAce posted:

1) what you are reading is the very tip of the iceberg
2) he made a valiant attempt to brush it off but failed. He double downed and failed again
3) the gaming media especially the online ones will start to dig into this
4) he won't get fired ......
5) it really doesn't matter anymore . And for the record that glass door review is legit

Can anyone link me to "that glass door review" I've been busy with finals and haven't kept up with thread

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

A Spider Covets posted:

I only got three toys stacked on him before he threw them off and murdered the pink one next to his side (pictured as a corpse)

He is wonderful.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I doubt they're going to fire him, the shitizens aren't mad about this stuff, they're mad about women and minorities and "SJWs."

Shitizens are redditors, reddit is famous mostly for being misogynistic, racist, perverted. The reddophiles got the CEO of the company sacked because she was an Asian and a woman and didnt take their bullshit lying down.

The second life in space these people want is one where they can brutalize 'whiny SJWs' with their thousands of dollars worth of space ships. This poo poo makes them think more of Ben, not less. He's just saying what they're allllll thinkin.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Mr.Tophat posted:

So shines a good deed in a poorly rendered world

You know, if we could just use normal maps...

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

spacetoaster posted:

It ain't me. Look, here's proof: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720155&pagenumber=1

Lando certainly doesn't live in the south, and certainly doesn't rebuild WWII vehicles.

For us rank and file goons this is an easy win. We've got the most horrible quotes imaginable, by the truck load.

There's nothing they can do. They can put out any statement claiming anything they want. All we have to do is follow it with: "If I were Bruce Willis in Armageddon, I'd have sex with my daughter." - Ben Lesnick

Rinse/Repeat

We already got them to SHUT DOWN CHAT on one twitch with nothing but a few choice quotes.

I just used your name becuase it had Toast in it. I really am going nuts trying to remember who said it or at the very least the avatar of the person.

Something struck me as odd with the post, thats why i remembered it to begin with. Then G0rf posted the thing about photoshopping some book onto Lesnicks picture and it rang the bells. But im not allowed to brain, i have the no-sleeps dumb today.

Also, that Lesnick quote, it brings joy to my heart that these things exist. Although i now dislike my defense of his fatass at times. We all make mistakes though, right? I shall right those wrongs by doing.. well, nothing. Cause i gotta go to work.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Countdown to Roberts posting a tirade against the minorities, feminists, and Zionists that are trying to destroy his dream?

I figure two weeks.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

beep_boop posted:

I suck at this poo poo, but I found a thing that makes spaceship shaped wordclouds.

Allow me to present the Ben "HamTwoSlices" Lesnick wordcloud:

Kill Job

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I hope Ben doesn't start comfort eating.

:ohdear:

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Semisponge posted:

Can anyone link me to "that glass door review" I've been busy with finals and haven't kept up with thread
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Employee-Review-Cloud-Imperium-Games-RVW10258385.htm

A Spider Covets posted:

Your catte has such lovely eyes.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

D_Smart posted:

No. He's being coached by Swofford and the spindoctor they apparently called in.

i figured as soon as everything happened he called his wife and was like 'look, this poo poo happened, can you pretend to be me for damage control'

but maybe thatd have been the smarter move

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Samizdata posted:

And Derek just tweeted to me Ben admitting on Reddit FIVE MONTHS AGO that it was his site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3qw6sn/so_ben_seems_to_have_this_old_weird_website/

I would say burn Ben down, but it would end up taking out like a 12 block radius.

fat fires dont burn very hot: Source is some TV shows talking about spontaneous Human Combustion and how they happened becuase people fell asleep with lit cigarettes in their mouth and fat acts like candle wax, except it burns at a relatively low temp compared to other fuel types.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

SomethingJones posted:

He is wonderful.

Thank you.

Here is his response

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

It'll eat two cat

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tigey posted:

Yeah, despite all the Picard-esque facepalming, I think Lando was secretly enjoying this - he left all the Ben quotes up until someone expressly asked for them to be removed.

The cracks have been showing up for a wee bit. Now they just grow and grow.

And.
it.
is.
AWESOME!

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

For us rank and file goons this is an easy win. We've got the most horrible quotes imaginable, by the truck load.

There's nothing they can do. They can put out any statement claiming anything they want. All we have to do is follow it with: "If I were Bruce Willis in Armageddon, I'd have sex with my daughter." - Ben Lesnick

Rinse/Repeat

We already got them to SHUT DOWN CHAT on one twitch with nothing but a few choice quotes.

They can ban us trolls but just wait until they ban a member of the public that is genuinely offended by his racist comments. Company banning users speaking out against against a racist employee they knowingly keep in a job is going to get media attention. This isn't going to be like when they ban people that are fed up with their failure to produce anything resembling a game. They are insane if they ever let him post on their forums again or make any appearance in their videos.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Samizdata posted:

The cracks have been showing up for a wee bit. Now they just grow and grow.

And.
it.
is.
AWESOME!

Uhh.. thats bens rear end your talking about.. Id move unless you want to get gassed.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Remember, there are people out there who wake up every day looking for some shitbird like this to take down a peg.

Activists, activist groups, interest groups.

He's hostile to women, African Americans, Jewish people, Muslims, pretty much the whole sorry sack of poo poo litany.

Find the people who care, get the info to them.

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

It's like a Kick Me sign for your chest.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Galarox posted:

Yeah, we should go to Asia... they probably have a lot of cheap Asian pr0n over there... #10379

sonofabitch!! That's awesome.

Goes directly into my feed

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/721464479058370560

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

grimcreaper posted:

fat fires dont burn very hot: Source is some TV shows talking about spontaneous Human Combustion and how they happened becuase people fell asleep with lit cigarettes in their mouth and fat acts like candle wax, except it burns at a relatively low temp compared to other fuel types.

Crematoria are having problems with morbidly obese peoples' fat getting rendered out and spilling all over, ruining the furnaces. :stare:

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Samizdata posted:

This really takes the cake, knowing this poo poo was found and still not deleting stuff? Probably is proud of it to this day, same as his stupid love for WC.
Whoever mentioned "developmentally challenged" is probably spot on. No sane adult would do these things.

[insert joke about Ben being apt at taking cakes by the looks of him here]

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

grimcreaper posted:

I just used your name becuase it had Toast in it. I really am going nuts trying to remember who said it or at the very least the avatar of the person.

Something struck me as odd with the post, thats why i remembered it to begin with. Then G0rf posted the thing about photoshopping some book onto Lesnicks picture and it rang the bells. But im not allowed to brain, i have the no-sleeps dumb today.

Also, that Lesnick quote, it brings joy to my heart that these things exist. Although i now dislike my defense of his fatass at times. We all make mistakes though, right? I shall right those wrongs by doing.. well, nothing. Cause i gotta go to work.

It's moma... Because... He... Is... Toast

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Check out the comment section, pretty weird, only one guy commented on it, and he looks like a CIG employee.

He actually reply's his own comment as if it was another person lol.

Crazy_BlackParrot fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Apr 16, 2016

Fooma
Oct 15, 2010

nom nom nom

Samizdata posted:

Wait wait wait. Are we overreacting here?

This seems to imply that it's a collection of quotes from his WC irc. Not necessarily quotes made by him. Could this just be a bash.org for this specific chatroom from all users in there, archived by a bot to the database on the website?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Hopper posted:

This really takes the cake, knowing this poo poo was found and still not deleting stuff? Probably is proud of it to this day, same as his stupid love for WC.
Whoever mentioned "developmentally challenged" is probably spot on. No sane adult would do these things.

[insert joke about Ben being apt at taking cakes by the looks of him here]

I would do those things, except i wouldn't. I would hide behind an alternate, unRyan Archered account linked to goons. Goons ruin everything, the best way to fire back is to ruin the goons.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Fooma posted:

This seems to imply that it's a collection of quotes from his WC irc. Not necessarily quotes made by him. Could this just be a bash.org for this specific chatroom from all users in there, archived by a bot to the database on the website?

It's him

All of it.

A Lone Girl Flier
Sep 29, 2009

This post is dedicated to all those who fell by the forums, for nothing is wasted, and every apparent failure is but a challenge to others.

Fooma posted:

There are quotes from other people, but they seem to be attributed to them, and ben hasn't mentioned this so don't give him any ideas.

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

Semisponge posted:

Crematoria are having problems with morbidly obese peoples' fat getting rendered out and spilling all over, ruining the furnaces. :stare:

What a waste. The obvious answer is: Soap.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Kakarot posted:

It's moma... Because... He... Is... Toast

Actually, its not. i just had a brain fart in the right direction and remember who posted it. Derek, when you get the go-ahead to do the reveal (hint hint)

That drat avatar of his just started flashing through in my head. So yeah, Hey Lando! aka, not toast, and most certainly not MoMa (who may actually be Sandi and atleast 2 other CiG employees. Thanks for the info on that one Goon Friend.)

Its funny to think that 8Ace is multiple CiG employees, and MoMa is a set of different employees who work together becuase they wanted to know who 8Ace actually is/was.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Waldo P Barnstormer posted:

There are quotes from other people, but they seem to be attributed to them, and ben hasn't mentioned this so don't give him any ideas.

as far as i can tell when its another person its marked as such and the <LOAF> to mark his reply

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Fooma posted:

Some quotes are debatable. There are some pretty hosed up ones starting with <loaf>
So not that much is being over reacted;

Also, it doesn't really matter, he is a key face in a 112 mil company. That poo poo should have been removed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Check out the comment section, pretty weird, only one guy commented on it, and he looks like a CIG employee.

He actually reply's his own comment as if it was another person lol.

Note also the fake 'foreigner' grammar.

Whoever wrote it Sandi probably typed it while mouthing a Russian accent.

• Locked thread